Well...hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...hello there

Heh I've apparently jumped the gun by making a few threads before noticing this introduction page...oops

I'm Red Team, just starting out in the real world in Freshman year college. I've always had an interest in the military, firearms, politics still trying to build my political identity (I am not a Marxist if my name implies it ) and ironically more "pacifist" fields like medical science (my current field of study), energy production and the environment. I'm a very open minded person and am always looking for things to learn about. Hope this forum continues being a great place to learn stuff!
    Last edited by Red Team; 14 Oct 11,, 14:35.
    "Draft beer, not people."

Well... welcome!

Medic interested in military? *M*A*S*H*?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Welcome, mate! Where you studying?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Welcome to the WAB Red Team. All you require for top grades start and stop here ;)

Comment

Welcome to WAB :)

Comment

Tankie, care to explain what that picture is meant to be so the new guy doesn't feel too lost? Care to explain what that picture is meant to be so us old timers don't feel lost?
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Looks like Ulverston the home town of Stan Laurel. Why it is here only Tankie knows ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                Looks like Ulverston the home town of Stan Laurel. Why it is here only Tankie knows ;)
                Correct nuts tiss Ulverston , and im not sure how it got there either ,Benny please delete it :slap:

Comment

Hell, even if I could delete it, I wouldn't...

There's no reason you can't delete it yourself, though. Just click "Edit Post", "Go Advanced", and then remove it from the attachments

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      Correct nuts tiss Ulverston , and im not sure how it got there either ,Benny please delete it :slap:
                      I recognised your transport on the bottom right hand bend

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                        No worries, mate!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                          Tankie, care to explain what that picture is meant to be so the new guy doesn't feel too lost? Care to explain what that picture is meant to be so us old timers don't feel lost?
                          With the pic deleted I am lost
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            Well... welcome!

Medic interested in military? *M*A*S*H*?
                            I do in fact enjoy *M*A*S*H* every so often, but I was always a Hogan's Heroes kinda guy when watching classics.

I'm a Psychology major in NY State University currently try to decide what field would be best going into Med School. I do aspire to eventually find work at a military hospital in Germany or here in the US so I could help the wounded out.

Looking forward to knitting more threads into the web!
                            "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Working...
                            X