19" standard LCD vs. 22" widescreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" standard LCD vs. 22" widescreen

Has anybody here owned both? I'm considering purchasing a 22" widescreen LCD monitor to replace my 19" standard LCD. Is it a worthwhile upgrade? How do they compare to one another with browsing, applications, gaming, and so on?
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

My cousin had a 17' and then a19' and finally a 22' widescreen this year.
    IMO, not worth it, try for 24 or up or go the whole hog and get a 32' lcd tv and be done.
    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

I've been agonizing over that switch myself for about a year now...

I'm currently using a 19" standard by Acer that I picked for a song via NewEgg probably 3-4 years ago, haven't had a moments trouble with ever (well, it seemed for awhile that I had a few dead pixels but I sure can't find them now for some reason...self-fixing pixels?)

The boss at my last job had a 22" widescreen that I was keenly interested in getting, but I couldn't justify the cost...and I sure can't justify it now :(
      Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Working...
      X