Clear All

• zraver
    replied
    Gobsmacked.... LA Times bans letters from climate skeptics | Fox News

Leave a comment:

• JAD_333
    replied
    Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
    Nope, that got canned too for "global climate disruption", soon to be replaced by something else. For awhile it was the "extreme weather" meme, but nature and the IPCC just wouldn't play along.

Since all they all rely on the concept of global warming, let's just call it what it is.
    I'll have to do a better job of keeping up.

Leave a comment:

• Wooglin
    replied
    Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
    Wooglin:

"Global Climate Change" is the current operating term. The 'Global Warming' catchphrase has gone away because it was subject to contradictions like those made light of in the cartoon.

In my youth, odd weather events were just that, odd.
    Nope, that got canned too for "global climate disruption", soon to be replaced by something else. For awhile it was the "extreme weather" meme, but nature and the IPCC just wouldn't play along.

Since all they all rely on the concept of global warming, let's just call it what it is.

Leave a comment:

• JAD_333
    replied
    Wooglin:

"Global Climate Change" is the current operating term. The 'Global Warming' catchphrase has gone away because it was subject to contradictions like those made light of in the cartoon.

In my youth, odd weather events were just that, odd.

Leave a comment:

• Wooglin
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Its all our fault :whome:

Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Leave a comment:

• dalem
    replied
    I will light a cigar and pour a couple of fingers of good scotch when all the "climate" f*cksticks get eaten by advancing glaciers in the next decade.

Dumba$$ sh!tf*cks.

-dale

Leave a comment:

• bigross86
    replied
    I'm borrowing that for my Facebook status

Leave a comment:

• gunnut
    replied
    I do this just about every year around late August, early September.

In 2005, the poster child of global warming, Hurricane Katrina, made land fall on August 29th. It was the costliest, and the most racist hurricane ever to reach the US. George W Bush personally blew up the levees in the New Orleans to kill black people. But I digress....

Any how, by September 10 in 2005, Hurricane Ophelia had formed.

This year, we are only on Hurricane Humberto.

Let's see...that's 7 hurricanes behind. Interesting, I thought with 8 more years of global warming, hurricanes were supposed to be more common and more powerful, due to a warmer earth. Where are they? In fact, only a few hurricanes have even made landfall in the US over the last 7 years. Not one was over category 3. NOT ONE!!!

Wait, let me guess...this is "global warming" being part of the "global climate disruption" event introduced by man. Global climate disruption means anything and everything is caused by global warming. We may get more snow, less snow, average snow; more rain, less rain, average rain; more wind, less wind, average wind; hotter, colder, mildly warm, slightly chilly, just about right; everything is proof of global warming.

Did I get that right?

Leave a comment:

• Red Team
    replied
    Is biomass farting a more technical name for farting? :confu:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X