War Crimes Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
    .. Putin, Mugabe, Mohammed bin Salman, Kim Jong Un, Bashar al-Assad, Ismail Haniyeh, Rouhani, Khamenei ... you want me to go on? ..
    See the map, again, read the Rome statute and if there is any evidence You possess for committed War crimes under ICC jurisdiction, hurry up, as a Canadian, to submit them to the Court for respective proceedings, please

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
    .. The simple fact remains, the ICC is not in Afghanistan gathering evidence nor will it ever be. Neither Kabul nor the Taliban will allow it. No evidence. No trial. It's as simple as that. ..
    There are 141 public court records so far, that include communication with victims -- https://www.icc-cpi.int/Pages/crm-re...tion=ICC-02/17 . For nonpublic and further proceedings it is not serious to make claims based on assumptions without any lawful grounds. The investigation has been opened and states parties, in accordance with the Rome statute, are obliged to cooperate fully with the Court within its jurisdiction. This is why Pompeo et al. at federal USA have apparently begun to worry
    Last edited by m a x; 09 Sep 20,, 00:26.

Comment

Originally posted by m a x View Post
      See the map, again, read the Rome statute and if there is any evidence You possess for committed War crimes under ICC jurisdiction, hurry up, as a Canadian, to submit them to the Court for respective proceedings, please
      Your lack of knowledge is astounding. Every single one I listed has commited War Crimes on soil "ICC signatories" but you cannot be bothered to research things that goes against your soap box preaching.

As a Canadian soldier, I am not interested in spending Canadian lives in arresting every fuck on this planet that the locals can do themselves.

And I sure as hell ain't interested in doing the dirty leg work for a bunch of walking clusterfucks, especially since I'm not obligated to nor am I authorized to. The ICC can get their own hands dirty if they want to get the job done.

There are 141 public court records so far, that include communication with victims -- https://www.icc-cpi.int/Pages/crm-re...tion=ICC-02/17 . For nonpublic and further proceedings it is not serious to make claims based on assumptions without any lawful grounds. The investigation has been opened and states parties, in accordance with the Rome statute, are obliged to cooperate fully with the Court within its jurisdiction.
      Yawn. Those records are from a lawyer for the Complaints. Not one single interview by the Court. Wake me up with they're on the ground in Afghanistan.

This is why Pompeo et al. at federal USA have apparently begun to worry
      Well, you've just shown that you can't read people. 90 days since Pompeo sanctioned the ICC ... and nothing.

Even if Kabul issue visas to the ICC (after 90 days, I'm not holding my breath), do you actually think the Taliban will allow people to be interview by the ICC?
      Last edited by WABs_OOE; 09 Sep 20,, 20:43.

Comment

Canada as well as the United Kingdom have signed and ratified the Rome statute with the very establishment of ICC. It is hard to understand what kind of Canadian soldier is here, who not only refuses to know and apply this Law in his professional field, but strongly argues against its application wherever the Law is and should be enforced

In contrast to cases that neither side want even report to ICC, there are apparently committed War crimes which are already being investigated. As in any investigation, certain actors try to undermine the prosecution efforts, but if these are Taliban in Afghanistan, why should a Canadian soldier preach along them

I have noticed another assassination attempt was made against the Afghan Vice president Amrullah Saleh, for what the Taliban deny responsibility
        https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...044320211.html
        Last edited by m a x; 09 Sep 20,, 23:26.

Comment

Working...
        X