• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versus
    replied
    Originally posted by Toby View Post
    LOL 'stuffing'???

I Can't see the EU getting enough support to withdraw Polish Voting rights...so it'll boil down to money and withdrawing a lump sum from their annual jackpot from Germany. Not looking good for EU Harmony either way. Could help the UK get a better deal though!!
    Yea, they are deporting them to Hungary and Croatia and than Croats and Hungarians are deporting them to Serbia during the night. Our border cities are a nightmares Malme style. Than they are trying to get over again in pauses between rapes and drug dealing. I mean, its a cultural thing and race and gender are social construct. Just like universe itself...You know, usual SJW communist insanity mixed up with American sadistic policy towards us.
    Last edited by Versus; 30 Dec 17,, 02:13.

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Originally posted by Versus View Post
    Yea, they are stuffing them here, illegally on the Croatian and Hungarian border.
    LOL 'stuffing'???

I Can't see the EU getting enough support to withdraw Polish Voting rights...so it'll boil down to money and withdrawing a lump sum from their annual jackpot from Germany. Not looking good for EU Harmony either way. Could help the UK get a better deal though!!

Leave a comment:

• Versus
    replied
    Originally posted by kato View Post
    First half of 2017:
    455 expelled to another country (207 of these under Dublin treaty to country of EU entry)
    468 rejected and returned at borders upon entry (331 of these for lack of valid passport)
    4112 Syrians voluntarily left the country.
    28 deportations of Syrians were postponed for acute medical problems or physical resistance.

At land borders Syrians constituted 3.0% of expellees and 10.7% of those rejected upon entry.
    Yea, they are stuffing them here, illegally on the Croatian and Hungarian border.

Leave a comment:

• kato
    replied
    Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
    Instead of doing all this work to put the Judical Branch under the Executive Branch, why don't Warsaw just fire all the judges and replace them with sympathetic judges?
    Until the justice reform the executive was not allowed to do that - that's exactly what the change is about, giving the Minister of Justice the power to fire judges.

It's also what the EU Commission is angry about since - in their opinion - giving the executive this power violates Article 19 of the Lisbon Treaty in combination with Article 47 of the European Human Rights Charter. They're basically arguing that Poland undermines the right to a fair trial by giving the executive a hold over judges.

Leave a comment:

• kato
    replied
    How many Syrians have been expelled?
    First half of 2017:
    455 expelled to another country (207 of these under Dublin treaty to country of EU entry)
    468 rejected and returned at borders upon entry (331 of these for lack of valid passport)
    4112 Syrians voluntarily left the country.
    28 deportations of Syrians were postponed for acute medical problems or physical resistance.

At land borders Syrians constituted 3.0% of expellees and 10.7% of those rejected upon entry.

Leave a comment:

• Officer of Engineers
    replied
    I really don't understand the Pole's song and dance about this. Instead of doing all this work to put the Judical Branch under the Executive Branch, why don't Warsaw just fire all the judges and replace them with sympathetic judges?

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Mostly Russians actually. For the first half of 2017 48.5% of those expelled via land borders are Russians, 4.4% are Ukrainians
    How many Syrians have been expelled?

Leave a comment:

• kato
    replied
    Mostly Russians actually. For the first half of 2017 48.5% of those expelled via land borders are Russians, 4.4% are Ukrainians

Leave a comment:

• Mihais
    replied
    Yeah,they managed to expel Ukrainians.Bravo! The law is harsh,but just.

Leave a comment:

• kato
    replied
    So Poles aren't allowed to work in germany?
    It's not about Poles, it's about who else comes across the border from Poland.

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    [ATTACH]45072[/ATTACH]
    2016 deportations from Germany via land borders to country from which a person illegally immigrated (as in: to country whose problem that person is - under the treaties that EU members do sign).

I don't think i have to translate what "Polen" in German means.
    So Poles aren't allowed to work in germany?

Leave a comment:

• kato
    replied
    Originally posted by Mihais View Post
    But the East and Central Europe did not signed for this crap.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dep.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1475693
    2016 deportations from Germany via land borders to country from which a person illegally immigrated (as in: to country whose problem that person is - under the treaties that EU members do sign).

I don't think i have to translate what "Polen" in German means.

Leave a comment:

• snapper
    replied
    When PiS start appointing their own judges I am concerned.

Leave a comment:

• Mihais
    replied
    Losing your voting rights sounds pretty serious to me
    Veto,mon ami.Is just ''serious'' talking.Unless they get all EU nations to support the sanctions.And I cannot see 10 German brigades looking East,but I see the Poles.Plus the Hungarians,Austrians and Czechs.Without the Poles,all these get a weaker possition vis-a vis Brussels.

Thanks for your money,we get new agricultural equipment.the Poles,being way better at absorbing EU funds also got new infrastructure,new industrial base etc... Keep your guests from the other side of Med.You invited them,and you don't wanna send them back by the millions or tens of millions. But the East and Central Europe did not signed for this crap.
    When they will be talking about solving the problem and preventing it from coming back,we'll be interested in showing solidarity.Just because the West decided to hit its fingers with a hammer does not mean we must imitate it,thus showing ''solidarity''.We show it by helping with a band aid.

Yes,I deliberately conflated the judicial pretext for sanctions with the real issue,which is a power struggle.

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Originally posted by Versus View Post
    Losing sovereignty is worse. Even the bombing is not so scary but losing sovereignty is much much worse. We know that very well.
    Hmmm. I agree but when you are a member of a club there are rules. Otherwise you may need to invoke article 50

Leave a comment:

Working...
X