Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parihaka
    replied
    Here's a novel idea: stop trolling each other.

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Just get a room!

Leave a comment:

• zara
    replied
    Originally posted by tankie View Post
    So its not a debate as we can all see , its just a wind up with your racist jibes ref jews huh . sad really arent ya , .tara zara.
    Not with you its not. It's just a torrent of you calling me libtard, cabbage, racist etc. and then you say 'tara'.. wait 2 weeks, then repeat.

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by zara View Post
    Your so easily wound up, but every time you lose your temper the thread gets shut down..
    So its not a debate as we can all see , its just a wind up with your racist jibes ref jews etc etc huh . sad really arent ya ,thing is zara , i really have held back with you and your neverending libturd rhetoric ,its the same , same ,time n time again , but if you carry on im sure there will be a rejoiceful end for you . .tara zara.
    Last edited by tankie; 28 Feb 17,, 17:41.

Leave a comment:

• Pedicabby
    replied
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SKelYT5k0

Leave a comment:

• zara
    replied
    Your so easily wound up, but every time you lose your temper the thread gets shut down..

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Think I'd better start putting Tankie Trigger warnings on my posts. Do you need a safespace petal?
    Just ignore me snowflake, anxiety for someone your age can be dangerous
    Is that your best shot ?

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Very observant! Gaelic doesn't even have a letter Z.
    It's actually 'Sarra' but it wouldnt let me have the name.
    It can be etymologically traced to practically any language other than Gaelic, but my dad tells me its Italian

What part Paddy are you?
    On my mothers side from Cork...She came over at 15 on her own, began working in a Military hospital in Weston Super Mare...Very religious and had no problems saying what she thought about anything. Fancy that!

The only member of our family that doesn't have a Gaelic or Biblical name is our Brian ....but Monty Python saw to that !!!!
    Last edited by Toby; 28 Feb 17,, 16:54.

Leave a comment:

• zara
    replied
    Very observant! Gaelic doesn't even have a letter Z.
    It's actually 'Sarra' but it wouldnt let me have the name.
    It can be etymologically traced to practically any language other than Gaelic, but my dad tells me its Italian

What part Paddy are you?

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    How does an Irish lass get a name like Zara???? Coz I know loads of Irish being part paddy mi sen n' ave nay met one called Zara!!!

Leave a comment:

• zara
    replied
    Originally posted by tankie View Post
    yup , cept for clinton you had me on board , sold me on it , then you mention that slag .ppppfffftttttttttt . the rest is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat tho innit like . as he says whilst rolling his eyes .

Hey zara , i love the yellow stars mark ,straight in the bulls eye with that one , seeing as my relatives on mums side are German jews , miss H Franke being one of them , have a nice day with the other newborns in the cabbage patch .

Think I'd better start putting Tankie Trigger warnings on my posts. Do you need a safespace petal?
    Just ignore me snowflake, anxiety for someone your age can be dangerous

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by Toby View Post
    Are you beaming this crap from some Alien space ship?? There's no logic or emotion to your argument...
    Got another good wiff though....Same handbag!
    Errrrrrrrrr leave the aliens out of this , lol i knew i should have not bothered .
    Last edited by tankie; 28 Feb 17,, 16:09.

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    There it is... 'I want my country back'...

The utterly vacuous emotion at the heart of this entire calamity.
    Are you beaming this crap from some Alien space ship?? There's no logic or emotion to your argument...
    Got another good wiff though....Same handbag!

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    yup , cept for clinton you had me on board , sold me on it , then you mention that slag .ppppfffftttttttttt . the rest is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat tho innit like . as he says whilst rolling his eyes .

Hey zara , i love the yellow stars mark ,straight in the bulls eye with that one , seeing as my relatives on mums side are German jews , miss H Franke being one of them , have a nice day with the other newborns in the cabbage patch .
    Last edited by tankie; 28 Feb 17,, 16:08.

Leave a comment:

• zara
    replied
    Im starting a new Anti-Brexit party Tankie,
    Heres my manifesto - do I have your vote?

-Hard Remain, adapt Euro, Schengen, metric system & deport/execute the Monarchy.
    -GM research to remove curvature from Bananas
    -Make heterosexual marriage illegal
    -Make June 23rd ‘Europe day’ and all children have to sing Ode to Joy in school assembly every morning
    -All road signs in German first, then English
    -Syrian Refugee camps moved from the Turkish border to Leave voting constituencies
    -All prominent Brexiteers & donors to wear 12 yellow stars at all times in public
    -Sell the NHS to pay for the EU army
    -State visit for Hillary Clinton

Leave a comment:

Working...
X