• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toby
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko View Post
    so niave
    Its 'Naive' Marko......you'll eat your words shortly!

Leave a comment:

• Marko
    replied
    Originally posted by Toby View Post
    After much thought and deep consideration, listening to intelligent people from both sides of the argument...only two on here sadly. I would have to say from a business position that WTO rules would work just fine!.....The only reason I can see that we are bothering to negotiate with the EU is political.....which has never had anything to do with business or any sense that a rationally minded person can fathom.
    so niave

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Enjoy your Bubbly when she pulls the trigger pal, because its all downhill from there.
    No doubt you'll find a way to blame 'remoaners', the EU or 'foreign-meddlers' for the failure of Brexit. Anyone but yourselves.

Guess what - you lot were warned about Scotland, if they leave, this is on you.
    LOL, ...I doubt you'd know how to drive on the left!

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Originally posted by zara View Post
    yes, painfully aware.

fingers crossed..
    Ah.... more artistically hysterical propaganda courtesy of the political and non-business minded naive amongst us...of which there are a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    After much thought and deep consideration, listening to intelligent people from both sides of the argument...only two on here sadly. I would have to say from a business position that WTO rules would work just fine!.....The only reason I can see that we are bothering to negotiate with the EU is political.....which has never had anything to do with business or any sense that a rationally minded person can fathom.

Leave a comment:

• zara
    replied
    No one in Britain gives a flying f*ck about Northern Ireland Zar, least of all the uber-nationalist-brexiteers running the joint.
    As long as your not blowing sh*t up you may as well be in Mali.
    You must see that by now?

yes, painfully aware.

fingers crossed..

Click image for larger version

Name:	brexit.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1470560

Leave a comment:

• snapper
    replied
    Originally posted by Toby View Post
    Is it just me, or is that whole situation just so irrelevant and over blown???? Julian ASSange ......zzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    Seems you know better than Farage who apparently said he could not remember. If you are correct one has to wonder what business he has with Assange who's organisation has previously released know GRU hacked information and days before leaked 'vault 7' on alleged CIA cyber techniques. Real patriots do not consort with know enemy stooges or those who have a warrant out on them in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Pedicabby
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C63KrNLWoAEHKTC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1470553

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Enjoy your Bubbly when she pulls the trigger pal, because its all downhill from there.
    No doubt you'll find a way to blame 'remoaners', the EU or 'foreign-meddlers' for the failure of Brexit. Anyone but yourselves.

1st off im not your pal 2nd im not blaming anyone like remoaners are doing ad nauseum . 3rd fuck scotland , i dont give a shit about it cos it aint goin anywhere , sturgeon wants to be an indepent country and still be in the EU what sort of moron is she Scotland is in the Uk and we voted out , Dumb ditch wont even get permission for more votes . Ps the bubbly was drank last year 24th . And watch your downhill words of wisdom dont come back to bite u on the arse , as the world and the europe is now waking up to this corrupt org , Long live Farage .
    Last edited by tankie; 15 Mar 17,, 15:14.

Leave a comment:

• Marko
    replied
    Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Scotland , yea righty ho , with sturgeon , your welcome to it , ps see you love Farage then , the great man ,yayyy go on slag him off , hes now bnp etc etc , you another that dont believe in democracy are you , heyyyy what was it salmond / sturgeon said ref independence referendums , A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ,,unless of course the vote dont go the way they liked ,,,FFS sturgeon wants the rugby game played again cos they didnt get the result they wanted . lol .

The lords defeated , sec 50 invoked this month , mind tho theres no need for it , just leave pay sfa to the EU ,,,,they can then kick us out , haha

Do you recall when the great man joined the EU as an mp there , he said , his mission was to get the uk out ?? everyone laughed ,,,well they aint laughing now are they/you/and every other bleeding heart ,with trade worldwide waiting , WE R OUT suck it up honey .

Leave a comment:

• Marko
    replied
    Originally posted by zara View Post
    I was young at the time, but I remember the Downing Street Declaration which directly led to the Good Friday Agreement. Blair gets most of the credit, but Major laid the groundwork to allow peace to happen. Whatever else he did, surely THAT is an act of a great statesmanship?
    No one in Britain gives a flying f*ck about Northern Ireland Zar, least of all the uber-nationalist-brexiteers running the joint.
    As long as your not blowing sh*t up you may as well be in Mali.
    You must see that by now?

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Scotland , yea righty ho , with sturgeon , your welcome to it , ps see you love Farage then , the great man ,yayyy go on slag him off , hes now bnp etc etc , you another that dont believe in democracy are you , heyyyy what was it salmond / sturgeon said ref independence referendums , A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ,,unless of course the vote dont go the way they liked ,,,FFS sturgeon wants the rugby game played again cos they didnt get the result they wanted . lol .

The lords defeated , sec 50 invoked this month , mind tho theres no need for it , just leave pay sfa to the EU ,,,,they can then kick us out , haha

Do you recall when the great man joined the EU as an mp there , he said , his mission was to get the uk out ?? everyone laughed ,,,well they aint laughing now are they/you/and every other bleeding heart ,with trade worldwide waiting , WE R OUT suck it up honey .
    Last edited by tankie; 14 Mar 17,, 16:45.

Leave a comment:

• Marko
    replied
    Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Thats one thing im in agreement with along with the other 17. 5 million , A great man indeed . ps probs been seeing Julian .
    Oh yeah, the great man indeed. The original swivel eyed loon who is now pin up popeye boy for the national front.

Is hard brexit and WTO rules worth losing Scotland for?

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by snapper View Post
    I hear the 'great man' Farage has been visiting friends in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. I wonder who?
    Thats one thing im in agreement with along with the other 17. 5 million , A great man indeed . ps probs been seeing Julian .

Leave a comment:

• Toby
    replied
    Originally posted by snapper View Post
    I hear the 'great man' Farage has been visiting friends in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. I wonder who?
    Is it just me, or is that whole situation just so irrelevant and over blown???? Julian ASSange ......zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X