Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brussels threatens to block Trumpís EU ambassador

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by zara View Post
    Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that the White house and the Kremlin want to break up our union.
    I think this one can be categorised as extreme paranoia or is it Delusional paranoia?

    Comment


    • #17
      Let me put it in language that you may be more receptible to:

      Bowling Green Massacre? Total lie.
      An embarrassment. Conway is an unstable person.
      Let the mentally ill buy guns? Are you crazy? Terrible!
      Let Putin bomb Ukraine? Bad idea, very bad.

      Look at Yemen. Disaster, Totaly preventable. More nuclear arms?
      Is he joking? He's dangerous, Unsafe. Has to go.
      It's horrifying, an embarrassment.
      Everyone knows it.
      Last edited by zara; 07 Feb 17,, 11:31.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by zara View Post
        Let me put it in language that you may be more reciptible to:

        Bowling Green Massacre? Total lie.
        An embarrassment. Conway is an unstable person.
        So glad that shootout in Bosnia missed her, otherwise the Dems might have put Bernie on the ballot.

        Let the mentally ill buy guns? Are you crazy? Terrible!
        Let Putin bomb Ukraine? Bad idea, very bad.
        Mentally ill should be in the hospitals, and you have all sorts of other checks, as someone mentioned in the other thread.

        Look at Yemen. Disaster, Totaly preventable.
        Yemen started under Obama watch. Not only it happened, but he helped it happen. How can you prevent something from happening that you are the creator of it?

        More nuclear arms?
        Not more, but with better capabilites.

        Is he joking? He's dangerous, Unsafe. Has to go.
        It's horrifying, an embarrassment.
        Everyone knows it.
        Not gonna happen, electorals love him, Just love him. He is a great guy.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

        To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

        Comment


        • #19
          Alternative facts Doktor?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Toby View Post
            I use to respect the BBC...increasingly I realise where their loyalties lie
            Dont shoot the messenger.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by zara View Post
              Alternative facts Doktor?
              Which one?

              I can back everything said above.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

              To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

              Comment


              • #22
                Never mind Dok, I was just impersonating Trump, not being serious.


                Perhaps France can turn the nationalist tide

                https://www.ft.com/content/b0f45f12-...b-c88452263daf

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by zara View Post
                  Never mind Dok, I was just impersonating Trump, not being serious.


                  Perhaps France can turn the nationalist tide

                  https://www.ft.com/content/b0f45f12-...b-c88452263daf
                  A lots of ifs and whats. Bending the narative to fit authors POV?
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

                  To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Perhaps, but he could be right. With Britain out of the picture there are a lot of opportunities for France.

                    https://www.ft.com/content/52a5e3ee-...1-119a44939bb6

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      BBC , British Bullshit Coop ,,,,,Buggering British Children . they just received a 2 million kickback from the EU , wonder why that was ,,oops ,allegedly 2 mill .

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by zara View Post
                        And in doing so you may well break up 'our' British union. I've often wondered how many of the 17 million wish for the total destruction of the EU, not satisfied with British succession alone.
                        And ???? sturgeon wants gone , well bye bye to them then , wales always wanted apart , then cornwall , why stop there , northumberland can be independant as well , londonistan khan wants to make it an independant muslim state , shown his true colours hasnt he , yea lets break it all up , except irleland they are busy doing that themselves ,
                        Last edited by tankie; 09 Feb 17,, 19:20.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          And ???? sturgeon wants gone , well bye bye to them then , wales always wanted apart , then cornwall , why stop there , northumberland can be independant as well , londonistan khan want to make it an independant state , shown his true colours hasnt he , yea lets break it all up , except irleland they are busy doing that themselves ,
                          Mad init... Did you know Scotland export 4 times more to the UK than they do to the EU.....Ireland won't be dissimilar...People talk such utter crap, they forget who actually matters. Yeh trade with the EU, fine! Lets just not let EU politico gangsters run our shop....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by tankie View Post
                            And ???? sturgeon wants gone , well bye bye to them then , wales always wanted apart , then cornwall , why stop there , northumberland can be independant as well , londonistan khan want to make it an independant state , shown his true colours hasnt he , yea lets break it all up , except irleland they are busy doing that themselves ,
                            So you actively want the end of the UK? Are you an anarchist Tankie?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Toby View Post
                              Mad init... Did you know Scotland export 4 times more to the UK than they do to the EU.....Ireland won't be dissimilar...People talk such utter crap, they forget who actually matters. Yeh trade with the EU, fine! Lets just not let EU politico gangsters run our shop....
                              Economic rationalism will fall on deaf ears once the patriotic drum starts to beat. Economists will be derided and forecasts won't be believed. People will be told to 'Believe in Scotland' and not to listen to the tory government in London.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by tankie View Post
                                BBC , British Bullshit Coop ,,,,,Buggering British Children . they just received a 2 million kickback from the EU , wonder why that was ,,oops ,allegedly 2 mill .
                                Sometimes the truth hurts..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X