No announcement yet.

Bastille Day Terrorist Attack in Nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Later, I saw a convoy of minivans from the Nice coroner’s office arrive. The local paper reports that the terrorist was “of Tunisian origin,” which surprises no one, of course. But since he was killed by police, President Obama may never know his real motive.
    that has to hurt
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

something going on in Turkey!...

tanks are on the street in Istanbul, nobody knows what happens. but the rumour has its a coup d'etat or at least a try
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...33905685609587Takedown of killer and probable accomplice

Leibniz

Comment

Some Indian Muslims too have joined ISIS, and some missing. Nimisha became 'Fathima' and disappeared. We are in for a bad time. The high population density in cities will increase the kill ratio, if such attacks take place.
          Last edited by Oracle; 16 Jul 16,, 13:59.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
            First reports are coming in of a major incident in Nice with a truck apparently being deliberately driven at high speed through crowds watching a fireworks display on the waterfront. Indications at this stage are that more than 70 men women and children have been killed. Terrible news.

The question then becomes how does the West defend itself against this type of attack?
            To quote Bono: "we don't have to become a monster to defeat a monster".

Comment

Bono never faced a monster.
              Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Well worded.

Today, FP was asking "How to be intolerant with intolerants, while cherishing tolerance". Something among those lines.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

FP seems unable to discern between right and wrong,danger and safety.
                  Those who know don't speak
                  He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Hah!

Leibniz

Comment

No...not in a literal sense unless we include some of the monsters prevalent in today's musical industry. Plenty of 'em!

Comment

I've faced such monsters so don't quote a freaking musician to me.
                        Chimo

Comment

I've faced such monsters so don't quote a freaking musician to me.
                          He is more than just a musician. He is a political activist. Duh!

Comment

Yes, a political activist living in a 4 star hotel knows more than UNPROFOR about monsters.
                            Chimo

Comment

Yes, a political activist living in a 4 star hotel knows more than UNPROFOR about monsters.
                              Where he sleeps is totally irrelevant to what he says and does. You should know that? Plus these days 4 star hotels are lame......they have 6 star hotels. I bet the head of Amnesty International sleeps in a better hotel than 4 stars.

Comment

Originally posted by sabathiel View Post
                                Where he sleeps is totally irrelevant to what he says and does.
                                I've slept in the mud in between two sets of monsters bent on killing each other.

Originally posted by sabathiel View Post
                                You should know that? Plus these days 4 star hotels are lame......they have 6 star hotels. I bet the head of Amnesty International sleeps in a better hotel than 4 stars.
                                Says he knows shit all about monsters.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X