This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Bollox go back and read , I sed better not bitter , but now your trying to squirm out of it ,,its there for everyone to see , stop making an idiot from yourself and trying to drag me into it , once again on the post show me where I insulted you
    If you think so Tankie, happy new year.

Comment

• Definitely looking like a hard Brexit or as we say around here "doing one".... Sad really but inevitable.... Grimm reality is just around the corner ..... ;)

Comment

• I have to admit to being bemused. Bemused by so called Liberal Democrats. Who it seems have seized an agenda of demonizing the majority of the UK. Clegg was at it again today, pointing the finger at so called leavers and their narrow minds....wow ..ABSURD!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
            I have to admit to being bemused. Bemused by so called Liberal Democrats. Who it seems have seized an agenda of demonizing the majority of the UK. Clegg was at it again today, pointing the finger at so called leavers and their narrow minds....wow ..ABSURD!
            It's just the lib dem revival strategy. They are collecting Labours remain voters while UKIP hoover up the leavers. Between them they are eating Labour alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
              It's just the lib dem revival strategy. They are collecting Labours remain voters while UKIP hoover up the leavers. Between them they are eating Labour alive.
              Nothing to do with Corbyn, right
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Nothing to do with Corbyn, right
                Corbyn helps! Lib dems would be in real trouble if Labour had a serious leader, but if the did we probably wouldn't have lost the referendum.

I joined the lib dems after the referendum and the put me in the 'newbie' facebook group. We get new members joining every day but the suprising thing the majority of them are refugees from the conservative party, not Labour..

Comment

• A lib zara , well that explains a lot , ps still waiting , heres a selfie of your glorious liar ooops i mean leader .Clegg , allegedley .

Click image for larger version

Name:	15871538_1854686468083207_650373816331884149_n.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1470162

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    A lib zara , well that explains a lot , ps still waiting , heres a selfie of your glorious liar ooops i mean leader .Clegg , allegedley .
                    Better than your beloved UKIP!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ukip-border-system_o_3306195.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	1470163

Comment

• Limp dems are as much use as tits on fish ,, student fees springs to mind ,,,,,,,,,,,PS Still waiting for you to show where i insulted you or anyone else on my post ref better not bitter , but you choose to ignore it and try to patronise , pfft yea right ,,take up politics zara you have it in you just like clegg and that numb woman who just won a lib seat , she couldnt answer either and a spokesman jumped in to rescue her hahahahahaha the vids on here somewhere ?

Just point out on that post where you qouted n posted i insulted you or anyone else and i will block you so as not to read your crap n lies again ,,c,mon liberal ,, show us .

Comment

I know I know, OUT means OUT, the mob have spoken, cut and paste some rubbish from the scum, blah blah
                        Hypocracy here then zara , you just did and qouted the sun , mail , telegraph ,,all of which you scummed hahahahaha

Comment

• Here zara , this is what you have joined and think is better than UKIP , UKIP who made brexit , brexit ,around the 3 min mark is best , hahahahahahahahaha

https://youtu.be/Rn3vuKEgTbs
                          Last edited by tankie; 05 Jan 17,, 18:38.

Comment

Better than your beloved UKIP!!

[ATTACH]43003[/ATTACH]
                            Hmmmmm very racist there zara , very . and lies

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	blame-a-foreigner-poster-2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	1470164

Comment

• zara go to bed early you have to be up for school tomorrow , dont forget the apple for teacher , ah well enuff of you , be gone , and dont forget your homework , not that it will be worth reading .Noted you always avoid the Qs , and very selective in your answers .

Toby have you seen this from the independant

Brexit: British diplomats in Brussels secretly trying to negotiate UK back into the EU, claims Tory MP
                                Sir Ivan Rogers resigned as Britain’s ambassador to the EU on Tuesday

Sir Ivan (right) with former Prime Minister David Cameron at a summit in Brussels in 2016 Reuters
                                British diplomats are secretly trying to negotiate the UK back into the European Union, a former Tory Cabinet minister has claimed.

Officials tasked with negotiating the UK out of the EU may actually be attempting to keep Britain part of the 28-member bloc, former trade secretary Peter Lilley said.

Commenting in the wake of Sir Ivan Rogers resignation as Britain’s ambassador to the EU, Mr Lilley insisted “many diplomats, Eurocrats, are actually in the business of trying to negotiate a way back in, rather than committing to getting us out”.

Farage calls for more resignations after Sir Ivan Rogers quits
                                Accusing Sir Ivan of “sour grapes”, the backbencher told BBC Radio Four's World at One: “Why did he put out this long, 1,400-word letter, half of which reads like a sort of CV - this is my job, I'm a very clever person, anyone who is looking for someone to employ, I'm available.

"And the other half looks like some degree of sour grapes, and possibly some genuine degree of misunderstanding between him and ministers, or concern about what ministers are doing.

"It would be very unusual to have somebody leading the team who was not really committed to leaving.

“And one has a feeling that many diplomats, Eurocrats, are actually in the business of trying to negotiate a way back in, rather than committing to getting us out.

READ MORE
                                I've met Ivan Rogers – he was marginalised for doing his job properly
                                EU ambassador attacks 'muddled' Brexit thinking in resignation letter
                                EU ambassador's scathing resignation letter in full
                                Sir Ivan Rogers has gone, but his advice remains
                                “And if Sir Ivan Rogers was in the former group it is good he has gone."

Mr Lilley added that the outgoing ambassador's replacement should be willing to "walk away" from negotiations if Britain fails to secure the right deal.

The former shadow chancellor said: "Quite possibly they'll be no trade agreement at all. And we should be prepared to walk away.

“And you have got to have someone tough enough to walk away.

“I am not sure that many people in the Foreign Office have got the attitude that they are prepared to walk away from negotiations without a deal.

“And unless we have someone there who has got that tough approach we won't get the best possible deal, and we won't get the quickest possible deal, which is what Britain needs."

Comment

Working...
                                X