haa not just the russians

[ATTACH]42868[/ATTACH]
      ralmao....

Comment

• 2017 will be a very good year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
          2017 will be a very good year!
          So Mr Farage stated , he's been correct on all he said up to now , no reason to think he will be wrong now ref 2017 ,interesting times indeed of which I stated earlier , EU , timmmbbberrrr

Which will make me as happy as zara .
          Last edited by tankie; 15 Dec 16,, 06:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
            So Mr Farage stated , he's been correct on all he said up to now , no reason to think he will be wrong now ref 2017 ,interesting times indeed of which I stated earlier , EU , timmmbbberrrr ��
            With an anglophile businessman as president its onward and upward..I think.. ;)

Comment

With an anglophile businessman as president its onward and upward..I think.. ;)
              Hopefully,but the vultures and back stabbers are circling around Trump , he may not ever see office , I hope he does but the yanks have a rep for assassinations. Mind tho back in the UK Corbin might like to watch his back trying to appoint Sinn Fein members to his side , I thought coco was dead already .

Comment

Do you really think so , look zara , you obviously hate democracy and will willingly embrace anarchy and civil disruption , which is a reflection on your selfish attitude , the vote was out but the remoaners still crying into their spilt milk and schnapps will never accept it ,democracy works in your mind if you get the vote you want !! read this below , which sadly has not been implemented thro the corruption of govt whingers etc etc who never got the vote they expected .Labour party MP is now accusing Russia of fixing the brexit results , hahahahahaha .

I know I know, OUT means OUT, the mob have spoken, cut and paste some rubbish from the scum, blah blah

I thought you didnt want to converse any more Tankie?

Comment

2017 will be a very good year!
                  It's going to be a red, white and blue Brexit, you just won't believe how awesome its going to be!

Honestly, it's like the country is being run by children.
                  Last edited by zara; 15 Dec 16,, 14:12.

Comment

• [QUOTE]
                    Honestly, it's like the country is being run by children./QUOTE]

Now that's funny coming from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
                      I know I know, OUT means OUT, the mob have spoken, cut and paste some rubbish from the scum, blah blah

I thought you didnt want to converse any more Tankie?
                      Your very quick to cut n paste yourself zara , as for children , peddicabby beat me to it , and where did i say i wasnt going to post anymore , obviously you miss the sattire in , play the last post ,,thing is zara you make it impossible not to reply .I note you never answer the cut n paste from the scum tho , you skirt around the points just so you can have a hissy me me me fit boo hoo ttfn , play bugler

ps , I think brexit will never happen .
                      Last edited by tankie; 15 Dec 16,, 14:29.

Comment

Your very quick to cut n paste yourself zara , as for children , peddicabby beat me to it , and where did i say i wasnt going to post anymore , obviously you miss the sattire in , play the last post ,,thing is zara you make it impossible not to reply .I note you never answer the cut n paste from the scum tho , you skirt around the points just so you can have a hissy me me me fit boo hoo ttfn , play bugler

Well I am all about defying the will of the people. It's the first thing I think about every morning.

When we live in a world where we don't need to to put warnings on bleach not to drink it then you are allowed democracy.
                        Last edited by zara; 15 Dec 16,, 15:55.

Comment

It's going to be a red, white and blue Brexit, you just won't believe how awesome its going to be!

Honestly, it's like the country is being run by children.
                          I don't run the country. I'm just an optimist.

Comment

Seriously though I can't see it won't happen. The court will probably rule against the government in January but as we saw with the vote a week or so ago there will be very little resistance to Brexit. If even the lib dems cant all vote against the government theres no hope for remainers. Perhaps Labour will try and amend the bill to force some sort of soxt brexit, but with Corbyn in charge I wouldnt count on it.

Comment

I don't run the country. I'm just an optimist.
                              Didn't mean you - I meant Teresa May & Boris.

Comment

Didn't mean you - I meant Teresa May & Boris.
                                Thanks for clearing that up, My memory is not what it use to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X