This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Nowt rong wiv my grammer zara , like i said sarky knickers , i may be wrong but your from Eire aintchya , and I was , n/i huh , have you seen my posts ref b,liar the war ciminal and murderer , your ASSumption loses you the bet , oops , ang on , i feel some smirks coming on ,,ps dear lady , your grammar dont cut it do it , smirk is splellered korect wif an I norra U smirk smirk , more news from the poll last night ,, K Clarke insists its a poll , so thats 3 of you . nappy xmas
    Just read what you've written above.. it sounds like your constantly drunk.
    Your referendum is responsible for the word 'post-truth' being entered as the newist word in the Oxford dictionary, thats why we don't have to respect it. You won with lies, simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
      Just read what you've written above.. it sounds like your constantly drunk.
      Your referendum is responsible for the word 'post-truth' being entered as the newist word in the Oxford dictionary, thats why we don't have to respect it. You won with lies, simple as that.
      hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha drunk , meeeeeee , nahhhhhhhh , cant stand the stuff , im temperance society , hoy , MY referendum , all 17.5 million of me ,,,,and 16 million of you ? shit im good , sod it ,pass the voddy bokkle , hic . smirk , smirk , smUrk

PS loooooooser looooooooooooser , seems our lies were better than your lies huh . PPS is the oxford spelling the word newist like you writtted it or like I is wrotttted it like this ,,newest , newest being a superlative adjective: newest

zara , give it up , you will not win , neither you or I are debating anymore just going round in circles , jobs done we are out end of . TTFN

Righty ho , more grogg bar wench ,more grogg
      Last edited by tankie; 08 Dec 16,, 21:43.

Comment

Sometimes I really struggle with your Grammar Tankie.
        Last I checked Northern Ireland was in the UK.
        I miss Dave, he always managed to translate the tanker in a most polite and understandable way. RIP, good man.

Your going to get your masocistic Brexit so smurk away, but we will all be poorer for it. I bet you were one of the ones, just like your beloved newspapers banging the drums for war in Iraq in 2003. In ten years Brexiteers will be despised for what you have done, but of course by then everyone will claim to have voted to remain.
        What do you know, the stocks in EU crumbled due to the Italian referendum, so you got (nominally) richer and ain't out yet.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Tankie's posts come through perfectly clear once you read them with a proper British accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by citanon View Post
            Tankie's posts come through perfectly clear once you read them with a proper British accent.
            Define "British", I always manage to understand him when impersonated in the voice of the Scottish football fans.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              I miss Dave, he always managed to translate the tanker in a most polite and understandable way. RIP, good man.

What do you know, the stocks in EU crumbled due to the Italian referendum, so you got (nominally) richer and ain't out yet.
              Goran , you have no idea how much I and others miss Dave , aka peanuts , a finer man you could never wish to meet , we were partners in crime of many a beer tasting festival and both recce veh cmndrs , scimitar , which of course we used as a beer carrier after removing the NBC pack it was the perfect spot , he was a fine sportsman as well as a cracking soldier , RIP my brother in arms . loved and very very missed by all who had the honour of his company and friendship .

Dave .

Click image for larger version

Name:	10636192_582201401885500_1311346990503107634_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1469979
              Last edited by tankie; 08 Dec 16,, 21:53.

Comment

• Goran , shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont mention the Italian job , the grapes of wrath will be on you , makes me wonder tho why they voted like that ,,NOT ,

EU , Timmmmmmbbbbbbbbeeerrrrrr , now to get rid of our tories / the SNP and wimpdems and get a guy like Trump to build a wall around Brussels ,, then all the remoaners can cry a river over the wall , and fill it up to the brim .
                Last edited by tankie; 08 Dec 16,, 21:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by citanon View Post
                  Tankie's posts come through perfectly clear once you read them with a proper British accent.
                  hahahaha brill

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	the Italian job.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	1469980

Comment

[ATTACH]42808[/ATTACH]
                      That's old news, and totally unrelated to what's happening now. Have you read it?

Comment

That's old news, and totally unrelated to what's happening now. Have you read it?
                        Of course Ive read it.
                        It was just a response to the 'Italian Job' joke. Thought its an amusing graphic thats all

Comment

Of course Ive read it.
                          It was just a response to the 'Italian Job' joke. Thought its an amusing graphic thats all
                          Indeed it is. But that Mini that's falling is erm, German, not British. That bus is a bit more off the clip on the graphics, etc, etc.

It's not good when your partners are having bad times, but it goes both ways. To restore UK market, EU members need another multi-trillion market and vice-versa.

Comment

Indeed it is. But that Mini that's falling is erm, German, not British. That bus is a bit more off the clip on the graphics, etc, etc.

It's not good when your partners are having bad times, but it goes both ways. To restore UK market, EU members need another multi-trillion market and vice-versa.
                            If it were to made accurate, the mini would be about to drive off the cliff and Renzi would be plummeting out the back of the bus.

Indeed, we want a positive outcome for both Britian and Europe, (Though many brexiteers seek the destruction of the EU) but as Tusk said, there will be no cakes for anyone, just salt and vinegar.

Comment

• Is this for real? It sounds too good to be true (great for my husband who can't get an EU passport)... or will the EU want something from our government?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7465271.html

EU negotiators will offer British people the chance to individually opt-in and remain EU citizens as a proposal in Brexit negotiations, the European Parliament’s chief negotiator has confirmed.

The proposal, first revealed in its early stages by The Independent last month, was being considered as a long-term aim by the European Parliament – but has now been fast-tracked to the negotiating table by Guy Verhofstadt, who is in charge of thrashing out a post-Brexit deal.

Mr Verhofstadt said the “very important” proposal had “captured the imagination and hopes” of many British people who wished to retain their rights as EU citizens and would be in his negotiating mandate.

EU considers plan to let Brits opt-in to keep their EU citizenship
                              The plan would see Brits offered individual “associate citizenship”, letting them keep free movement to live and work across the EU, as well as a vote in European Parliament elections.

The proposal could potentially give Brits who live and work across borders a workaround to the disruption caused by the Leave vote – and young people looking to flee an increasingly isolated UK greater choice over where to move to.

Depending on the approach taken by EU negotiators, the idea would likely be subject to approval by the British government.

Mr Verhofstadt is drawing up a report with the European Parliament’s Committee on constitutional affairs about proposed long-term changes to the EU’s structure. The plan was originally proposed by liberal MP Charles Goerens for inclusion in the report, but will now bypass that process and be taken forward independently.

The chief negotiator told the committee’s members: “We come to the vote of this important amendment 882, tabled by colleague Charles Goerens. It is an important amendment that has captured the imagination and hopes of many of the 48 per cent of Brits that have voted to remain in the EU. You will all have received many emails about this - and there has been many articles about this.

Comment

• So we're basically proposing to make Britain a colony of the EU? Because the EU Overseas Countries and Territories are the closest analogue to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X