This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Hahaha yea , I Thought it would be zara . wassup , doesnt it meet with your agenda and the type of democracy you want ??
    Every other issue of these papers (the express, the mail, the sun) is filled with hate speech about immigrants or Muslims. People need to stop funding hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6ohDxRZmc

Comment

• Originally posted by zara View Post
      People need to stop funding hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6ohDxRZmc
      People need to stop funding an elitist clique...that doesn't serve the people. Greece being the best example of Bureaucratic idiocy!!!

Comment

Give this brave woman a knighthood.
        Why is she brave???. She's clearly been paid to do this. Defying the will of the majority by pretending to represent British democracy, You must think we're all a complete bunch of numb skulls!
        Standfast, the EU ship is sinking.

Comment

• Andrew Neil nails Clegg!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYdht0hg1ik

These people are so caught up in their own definition of free speech that they feel the need to trash a referendum which has already taken place....they are basically in denial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
            Why is she brave???. She's clearly been paid to do this. Defying the will of the majority by pretending to represent British democracy, You must think we're all a complete bunch of numb skulls!
            Standfast, the EU ship is sinking.
            Cause shes recieved many many death threats and abuse. She used her own money to do this and is suffering the wrath of the gutterpress. The British consititution trumps your referendum sorry.

But you shouldn't be worried, it's not going to stop Brexit.

Comment

• As the days go by Tankie and I hear more and more of the legal and political positioning by these British pro-EU stooges. I realize I voted right to leave!

Comment

Cause shes recieved many many death threats and abuse. She used her own money to do this and is suffering the wrath of the gutterpress. The British consititution trumps your referendum sorry.

But you shouldn't be worried, it's not going to stop Brexit.
                The people voted leave . They didn't vote for the leave parameters to be decided by parliament. Parliament has a clear advisory/instruction from the British people. Leave, which means no negotiation! Just leave and then we'll see exactly who holds the cards.

Comment

• Just to mix it up a bit, I suggest Scotland hold another referrendum. This one, though, might be a little different...

"In the event that the United Kingdom withdraws from the European Union, shall Scotland hold, within one year, a referrendum on the subject of Scotland withdrawing from the United Kingdom?"
                  Trust me?
                  I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
                    The people voted leave . They didn't vote for the leave parameters to be decided by parliament. Parliament has a clear advisory/instruction from the British people. Leave, which means no negotiation! Just leave and then we'll see exactly who holds the cards.
                    Doesn't matter. Your squalid little poll is nothing compared to the British constitution.
                    And Leave doesn't mean no negotiation. Thats just imbecilic.

Comment

• May's negotiating strategy told by Billy Connoly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KLyBapfTc

Comment

Doesn't matter. Your squalid little poll is nothing compared to the British constitution.
                        And Leave doesn't mean no negotiation. Thats just imbecilic.
                        Poll ,,ahhhhh jumping on K Clarks the tory has been and lady numfuckwit whose hubby is on the panel of b,liars judiciary , poll ???? REFERENDUM not poll , and for you to call the LARGEST EVER VOTE IN UK HISTORY SQUALID AND IMBECILIC tells me you shower are well named WHINGING REMOAAAAAAANERRRRS and listen to what camorronoccio and others stated , out means out , all of it including the so called single mkt . but it doesnt suit your type of democracy , it the remonnnnnnnnn camp had won do think for one second this conversation would be going on , the sooopreeem court sitting ??????? I think not , but the majority kicked your remoooooonning arses to the kerb , Miller ,,brave hahahahaha , bollox , another one interested in her own trough , it makes me wonder why she isnt back in her land of birth fighting for starving families etc etc .I hope she loses every penny she has over this action . What i find strange about this thread is the ones being vocal about remaining are not from the UK , I may be wrong but your from Eire anitchya? and they are still in the corruption council .Heyyyyyyyyyyy zara , did you like the sqaulid little imbecilic poll the govt just had ref the vote on brexit ,, the jocks being the ones mostly voting against it , but , once again the majority won , lets have a supreeeeeem court sit to try n overturn it huh waddya fink like innit , maybe miller can have a go at that .

Comment

But you shouldn't be worried, it's not going to stop Brexit
                          Yea , we know , smirk smirk ( i hope this dont come back n bite my luvvly delicate bum lol )

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                            Just to mix it up a bit, I suggest Scotland hold another referrendum. This one, though, might be a little different...

"In the event that the United Kingdom withdraws from the European Union, shall Scotland hold, within one year, a referrendum on the subject of Scotland withdrawing from the United Kingdom?"
                            Thats what sturgeon is fishing for i think .

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              Poll ,,ahhhhh jumping on K Clarks the tory has been and lady numfuckwit whose hubby is on the panel of b,liars judiciary , poll ???? REFERENDUM not poll , and for you to call the LARGEST EVER VOTE IN UK HISTORY SQUALID AND IMBECILIC tells me you shower are well named WHINGING REMOAAAAAAANERRRRS and listen to what camorronoccio and others stated , out means out , all of it including the so called single mkt . but it doesnt suit your type of democracy , it the remonnnnnnnnn camp had won do think for one second this conversation would be going on , the sooopreeem court sitting ??????? I think not , but the majority kicked your remoooooonning arses to the kerb , Miller ,,brave hahahahaha , bollox , another one interested in her own trough , it makes me wonder why she isnt back in her land of birth fighting for starving families etc etc .I hope she loses every penny she has over this action . What i find strange about this thread is the ones being vocal about remaining are not from the UK , I may be wrong but your from Eire anitchya? and they are still in the corruption council .Heyyyyyyyyyyy zara , did you like the sqaulid little imbecilic poll the govt just had ref the vote on brexit ,, the jocks being the ones mostly voting against it , but , once again the majority won , lets have a supreeeeeem court sit to try n overturn it huh waddya fink like innit , maybe miller can have a go at that .

Sometimes I really struggle with your Grammar Tankie.
                              Last I checked Northern Ireland was in the UK.

Your going to get your masocistic Brexit so smurk away, but we will all be poorer for it. I bet you were one of the ones, just like your beloved newspapers banging the drums for war in Iraq in 2003. In ten years Brexiteers will be despised for what you have done, but of course by then everyone will claim to have voted to remain.
                              Last edited by zara; 08 Dec 16,, 17:04.

Comment

Sometimes I really struggle with your Grammar Tankie.
                                Last I checked Northern Ireland was in the UK.

Your going to your masocistic Brexit so smurk away, but we will all be poorer for it. I bet you were one of the ones, just like your beloved newspapers banging the drums for war in Iraq in 2003. In ten years Brexiteers will be despised for what you have done, but of course by then everyone will claim to have voted to remain.

Nowt rong wiv my grammer zara , like i said sarky knickers , i may be wrong but your from Eire aintchya , and I was wrong ,its n/i huh ,your avatar states just Ireland ,there are , last time i checked , 2 parts , norf n sarf ? have you seen my posts ref b,liar the war ciminal and murderer , your ASSumption loses you the bet , oops , ang on , i feel some smirks coming on ,,ps dear lady , your grammar dont cut it do it anall like huh , smirk is splellerrred korectlee wif an I norra U smirk smirk , more news from the poll last night ,, K Clarke insists its a poll , so thats 3 of you . nappy xmas ,,note 419 for , 89 against , ahhhhhhh bollox its a fix , lets av anudder vote innit like huh .

Brexit Debate
                                The people who voted against are my main concern in this post: 419 for - 89 against.
                                FORMER cabinet minister Ken Clarke contemptuously dismissed the historic EU referendum as an “opinion poll” as 89 Remoaners voted to oppose starting Brexit tonight.
                                The opponents to the biggest democratic exercise in British history included five Lib Dem MPs, 53 Scottish Nationalists, Green MP Caroline Lucas, three Irish SDLP MPs, three Welsh Nationalists and 23 from Labour. (Before we continue lets analyse this:

5 Limp Dems - an organisation that does not understand democracy, braindead in the main, stupid in the extreme, idiots all.

53 SCOTTISH Nationlists - Sturgeons Army, none of which want to be in Westminster - so why are they - democracy or stupidity? They have their own parliament north of the border, so why are they not there?

Green MP??? Don't you mean commie? The greens were taken over by the far left eons ago and again, do not represent anybody but themselves, akin to Lib Dems brain power.

Three Irish Mps who are Ireland in mind, N Irish by vote. Let me guess Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness both former TERRORISTS and have british soldiers blood on their hands. Again, why are they in Westminster, apart from stealing salaries, they want nothing to do with the UK.,,,,,your guys zara ??

Three Welsh MPs ?? Again, wolves in sheep clothing, they are essentially anti UK, and pro welsh independence as are in the SNP in Scotland. They do not speak for people but themsleves, read labour in disguise.
                                And finally 23 labour MPs. Well, 23 Corbyn supporters, far left, in it for what thry can get.
                                Mr Clarke, who was the only Tory MP to oppose the Government, said: “We must have respect for each other’s opinions, rather than telling each other that we have been ordered by an opinion poll to start abandoning them.”
                                After the vote he pointed out he has “spent the last 50 years” voting in favour of the EU.
                                However, he said that he opposed the Government because ministers had “made no concessions”.
                                Labour Remoaner rebels included their sole Scottish MP Ian Murray, Tottenham MP David Lammy who thinks the vatican is racist because of black smoke ??and former culture secretary Ben Bradshaw.
                                Mr Bradshaw tweeted: "I will not vote today to invoke Article 50 by March
                                Last edited by tankie; 08 Dec 16,, 21:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X