This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snapper View Post
    I do know.... it has been discussed here long before but apparently you were not following the conversation. I just can't be bothered to explain it all again.

Nor clearly do you understand the economics. The BoE has just said that it is standing by to inject £250bn into the banks.
    no, you dont. Obviously you cant tell the difference between NATO and EU, just like you cant tell the difference between forex and stock exchanges.

Oh, and dont forget the key point, as of today, UK is still a member of EU, and remains to be so for at least 2 more years. So saying whatever now is a "fallout" of Brexit is utterly nonsense.

Like i said, the UK economy, and EU economy, now is no difference from they used to be 24 hours ago. It all about crazy market panic, which happen all over the world, not just UK.

Comment

Preventing war in Europe depends on two relationships; Germany and France and Germany and Muscovy. The point is to keep the Germans onside. This is now less likely - as well as the continuation of EU sanctions etc - as a result of this disaster.
      once again, you failed to provide simple explanation for your vague argument. War between who?

Comment

Originally posted by drhuy View Post
        no, you dont. Obviously you cant tell the difference between NATO and EU, just like you cant tell the difference between forex and stock exchanges.

Oh, and dont forget the key point, as of today, UK is still a member of EU, and remains to be so for at least 2 more years. So saying whatever now is a "fallout" of Brexit is utterly nonsense.

Like i said, the UK economy, and EU economy, now is no difference from they used to be 24 hours ago. It all about crazy market panic, which happen all over the world, not just UK.
        Except that thanks to the fall in the value of £ the UK is now longer the 5th largest economy in the world... when the value of your currency drops 10% the value of assets in GBP also drops 10% - everything in the UK in other words.

once again, you failed to provide simple explanation for your vague argument. War between who?
        I am speaking about European geostrategical stability. Is there war in Europe? Well I have seen it. Is Europe more united to deal with such threats today? No. Baltic invasion, Belarus invasion or Ukrainian 'land corridor' is now more likely as Europe is less united.

Comment

In the other thread none mentioned UK. France is the far cry. And NATO is still united.
          You know better
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Two questions: Is Europe more united as a result of this? Is the adage "united we stand, divided we fall" no longer true? Hell even Scotland is now likely to leave the UK...

Comment

Meanwhile in Berlin: German-Russian "strategic working group on business and finance" convenes today for first time since Crimea annexation. Get it yet?

Comment

Meanwhile in Berlin: German-Russian "strategic working group on business and finance" convenes today for first time since Crimea annexation. Get it yet?
                No.

BTW, this was scheduled before or after the referendum?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Except that thanks to the fall in the value of £ the UK is now longer the 5th largest economy in the world... when the value of your currency drops 10% the value of assets in GBP also drops 10% - everything in the UK in other words.
                  oh, i really dont know any organisation issue DAILY list of top economy in the world! This is absolutely rubbish!

when the value of your currency drops 10% the value of assets in GBP also drops 10%
                  this is the most ridiculous idea i ever heard.

I am speaking about European geostrategical stability. Is there war in Europe? Well I have seen it. Is Europe more united to deal with such threats today? No. Baltic invasion, Belarus invasion or Ukrainian 'land corridor' is now more likely as Europe is less united.
                  and how did EU deal with those crises? Absolutely nothing.

Comment

so what, merkel has been in bed with putin since forever.

Comment

Two questions: Is Europe more united as a result of this? Is the adage "united we stand, divided we fall" no longer true? Hell even Scotland is now likely to leave the UK...
                      United Europe is a myth. One veto is stronger than 27 "Yes"

Comment

oh, i really dont know any organisation issue DAILY list of top economy in the world! This is absolutely rubbish!

this is the most ridiculous idea i ever heard.
                        A 10% value drop in the currency = a 10% drop in the value of all things measured in Sterling ie. UK. Simple enough?

Comment

A 10% value drop in the currency = a 10% drop in the value of all things measured in Sterling ie. UK. Simple enough?
                          Too simple.

If it only was like that.

Comment

Meanwhile, the linguists around the continent have some problems...

Click image for larger version

Name:	13514321_10154378417424668_1574974151_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1468895

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              Forgot to congratulate Eric.

Now get your country in tip top shape. It's not like you guys don't know how.
                              Thank you Goran

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                                Congrats Eric!

One more reason to throw down a pint or two...ummm.....not that you needed any more reasons.

Edit: Wait, make it two. Cameron resigned.

Jason , im so sad for camoronoccio , his lies failed him while brexit lies triumphed huh ,however fair play to him for calling a referendum ? he took a chance and ahhh well , get ready for ww3 , ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes and there are cries for terrorist loving labour leader corbyn to go as well . ohhhhh dear how sad , schultz made a statement saying , we ,the eu , must take things more seriously and act responsibly or words to that effect , huh say what ???? Scots wanting a new ref ? As pari says ,now England can rebuild and start again , i hope peedo heath is turning in his grave .However article 50 of the lisbon treaty has to be invoked , i reckon theres a sting in the tail yet .
                                Last edited by tankie; 24 Jun 16,, 14:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X