Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest replacing House Windsor with House Trump. If you want to pick a Union, pick one that's been to the Moon!
    "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

m'lord, there have been reports that the Trump army has begun its invasion of Scotland...
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Not to be implolite nor prying but I wonder how Tankie voted...:)

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
          Not to be implolite nor prying but I wonder how Tankie voted...:)
          Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Hahahaha
            First result shows Remain doing weaker in a supposed strong hold barely winning Newcastle on Tyne

Comment

The votes are coming in ... Gibralter, Oakleys, Newcastle IN, but Sunderland OUT ... And, on the basis of the latter, the Pound does a fine imitation of a rock trying to float!

Good, high turnout, which is the most important thing: make it decisive.

(Flooding and transport disruptions in London haven't helped.)
              Last edited by DOR; 24 Jun 16,, 00:41.
              Trust me?
              I'm an economist!

Comment

Remember they said that the 'economic fallout' was over stated?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clrs16mWYAQUPXJ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1468893

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                  Remember they said that the 'economic fallout' was over stated?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41645[/ATTACH]
                  it goes down and will go up again, what's the big deal? its all crazy psychological and speculative effects.

Comment

Now down over 7% against USD... worse than 2008 or 'Black Monday'. The BoE will have to act and an emergency budget seems likely but the Brexit people said all this - which was predicted - was 'lies'...

Comment

Congrat Britons! The chance for Remain to win is slimmer than the chance England team (or any other team from the union) wins Euro title.

Comment

Now 10% fall...

Comment

Now down over 7% against USD... worse than 2008 or 'Black Monday'. The BoE will have to act and an emergency budget seems likely but the Brexit people said all this - which was predicted - was 'lies'...
                          2008 or 'Black Monday' happened when UK was in EU didnt it? So really? whats the point?

Comment

Nearly $3trillion gone from global markets and the down 10+% and you think there's no point?

Comment

Nearly $3trillion gone from global markets and the down 10+% and you think there's no point?
                              and it has nothing to do with brexit or not. It just shows the speculators are wrong about the result! Do you honestly believe that UK economy suddenly become much worse over the course of just 24 hours? Even if the fallout was correct, it would take some time to realise dont you think?

Comment

Do I think? No I know! FTSE Futures down 7+%, GBP down 10+%... lowest level GBPUSD since 1985. DOW down 3%... that's $600bn gone. You may think it is just numbers but this is peoples money - some of it mine - that we use to invest to create jobs and growth.

Comment

Working...
                                X