X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    London - 48%+ Christians, 12%+ Muslims. How in the hell did he win? Not without white/christian Brit support. Tankie, when are the pubs being closed down in London? :)
    Not just closing in Londonistan , but they are closing at about 32 per week nation wide .

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    London - 48%+ Christians, 12%+ Muslims. How in the hell did he win? Not without white/christian Brit support. Tankie, when are the pubs being closed down in London? :)
    Maybe because they didn't vote for a religious leader, but for a mayor, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by NgatimotiNutter View Post
    Much rather Khan than that slime ball Goldsmith and his tax dodging matey boys. The Tory party really has regressed, nominating yet another white, male Etonian posh boy to a major job.
    Stinks dunnit . Bullingdon club rules huh .

Leave a comment:

• aileen
    replied
    His statements are comfortable for Minorities and some of them feel quite at home in London

Leave a comment:

• bolo121
    replied
    Originally posted by snapper View Post
    He is a sitting MP for Tooting (a London constituency).
    I believe he said he would stand down from his seat and a by election is in the works.
    He could come back bigger and stronger later after a successful term, and challenge corbyn for the leadership.

Leave a comment:

• snapper
    replied
    Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
    He will for sure leverage the mayoral post to become an MP.
    He is a sitting MP for Tooting (a London constituency).
    Last edited by snapper; 13 May 16,, 12:56.

Leave a comment:

• Bigfella
    replied
    Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    Indeed. My guess is he will run the office like it is his own if he wants a second term and a legacy.
    I'm not sure he wants a second term Doc. I wonder if he might want to get back into a bigger game. I suspect that will depend in part on how he goes.

Leave a comment:

• NgatimotiNutter
    replied
    Much rather Khan than that slime ball Goldsmith and his tax dodging matey boys. The Tory party really has regressed, nominating yet another white, male Etonian posh boy to a major job.

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]41434[/ATTACH]

Sorry Tankie, no one is that stupid :-)
    Errrrrrr , now why did i say , that's if he did it ?? .As you know its from another forum ,where knives are out and the wolves are gathering , however he is well known as a supporter of terrorist groups ,,or WAS , as I stated , suck it n see , but if he did have this pic taken , its an ,oh fu#k moment . Hey Goran , did you do the doctor support pic ?

There are muslim councillors and mayors all over the uk , some of which have just been given the bums rush ? .

A Labour Party Spokesperson said: “Salim Mulla has been suspended pending an investigation.”this guy is one amongst others ,,leader of tower hamlets another , nowwwwww im not racist or xenophobic , terrorists and their supporters i hate with a passion , and if Kahn which judging by his past is one ,,well then i have problems with that especially with the power he now holds , but as i said in my 1st post , lets see what he does .

Anyhoo pari's post seems to cover the angles .

Its not surprising people are getting concerned especially when things like this are happening .

Councillors Ilyas Aziz from Nottingham (left) and Salim Mulla, from Blackburn, have been been suspended pending Labour Party investigations
    Three Labour councillors have been suspended over social media posts about Israel.
    Nottingham councillor Ilyas Aziz and ex-Blackburn mayor Salim Mulla are both said to have shared a post which suggested the state of Israel should be relocated to the US.
    Burnley councillor Shah Hussain said he would "fight" his suspension for a tweet sent to an Israeli footballer.
    Mr Aziz said he did not write the 2014 post, while Mr Mulla has not commented.
    It comes after Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn insisted the party was "united in opposing anti-Semitism".
    'Disgrace to humanity'
    The posts were highlighted on the Guido Fawkes website.
    One, shared from Mr Aziz's account, was a comment stating: "Jews and Muslims lived together in the Middle East, in peace pre 1948.
    "Perhaps it would have been wiser to create Israel in America it's big enough. They could relocate even now."
    The Radford and Park ward councillor's account also features a series of re-posted comments and images criticising Israel.
    Shah Hussain tweeted: You are an complete and utter plonker, you and your country doing the same thing that hitler did to ur race in ww2

Mr Hussain was suspended over a tweet sent to Israeli footballer Yossi Benayoun

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said he will propose a new "code of conduct" on racism at Labour's national executive committee in May
    A comment posted with an article about Nazi Germany in 2014, said: "A reminder of the treatment and suffering of Jews in Nazi Germany. ARE THERE ANY SIMILARITIES TO HOW ISRAEL IS TREATING PALESTINIANS."
    Asked if he had been suggesting Israel should be relocated, Mr Aziz told the Press Association: "I didn't write that."
    Blackburn with Darwen councillor Mr Mulla reportedly described "Zionist Jews" as a "disgrace to humanity" in a social media post.
    Mr Hussain, who represents Burnley's Daneshouse with Stoneyholme ward, intervened in a Twitter conversation in 2014 between footballers Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun over the conflict in Gaza.
    In a message directed at Benayoun, he wrote: "You are an complete and utter plonker, you and your country doing the same thing that hitler did to ur race in ww2"
    When approached by the Press Association, Mr Hussain said he would "most definitely" fight the suspension.
    "If Jewish people find it offensive then I think they need to think about what the rest of the world thinks," he said.
    'Not about religion'
    The Guido Fawkes website reported Mr Mulla also shared a message suggesting Israel should be relocated to the US - the same post which led MP Naz Shah to apologise in the Commons and have the whip withdrawn.
    Mr Aziz said politicians needed to be careful when commenting on the Middle East, but added: "The thing you have got to try and appreciate is that if a particular government - whether it's the Israeli government, whether it's the British government - if the government is actually doing something wrong they should be criticised.
    "But not the population itself, it's got nothing to do with them, it's got nothing to do with the religion."
    Mr Corbyn has announced an independent review into anti-Semitism and pledged to tighten party codes of conduct on this and other forms of racism in an attempt to put a lid on the furore.
    A party spokesman confirmed that all three councillors had been suspended, but made no further comment.
    Last edited by tankie; 10 May 16,, 12:21.

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
    Labour ran a good candidate, Tories ran a shockingly bad one. He appears to be a smart operator. Be interested to see where he is in 3-4 years time.
    Indeed. My guess is he will run the office like it is his own if he wants a second term and a legacy.

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ChZKrmfXEAI6oKg.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1468704

Sorry Tankie, noone is that stupid :-)

Leave a comment:

• Versus
    replied
    Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Ohhhh dear , bet he wishes he never had this taken ,,,thats if he did ,,gonna ruffle a few feathers methinks ??? Versus , it was napoleon said brits are a nation of shopkeepers i believe.

[ATTACH]41431[/ATTACH]
    That feeling that you have now about this matter, is very similar how we felt trough out the 90'es. It appears that the force that buried us, plans to do the same with you now. It bears no allegiance to any value that we hold dear and it is poised to destroy it. What is happening in the UK now, follows the same pattern of the events that happened in Kosovo during the 60 and 70 es. Everything is the same, the threat, the mindset, the ideology. There is absolutely no difference in the chain of the events.

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Ohhhh dear , bet he wishes he never had this taken ,,,thats if he did ,,gonna ruffle a few feathers methinks ??? Versus , it was napoleon said brits are a nation of shopkeepers i believe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	13151706_1181500075214005_6617587163401756214_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1468701
    Last edited by tankie; 09 May 16,, 17:27.

Leave a comment:

• Versus
    replied
    Originally posted by tankie View Post
    WABs thoughts ??

Sadiq Kanh , the new muslim mayor of London newly elected , a known sympathiser of terrorists , and his labour boss Corbyn , another known supporter of terrorist leaders IRA being one , and Corbyn who wants to keep nuke subs ,,but not armed ? are now in control of the worlds biggest trading city , seems to me the UK is now heading headlong into sharia and islam . Deffo now LONDONISTAN .

Still , Kahn has made statements which sound good now lets see if he can deliver ??

Thoughts guys ?
    I think that it makes no difference if the mayor is Muslim, if the statement that Sara said is true, when she said that Brits are nation of shop owners. For a shop it is irrelevant whom runs it as long as it is profitable. However, in my part of the woods, we paid a dear price for aligning with mercantile spirit of Belgrade. as it got embedded deeply within our elite's mindset. The main issue with that kind of thinking is, that if you see a state and the nation as a shop, things that are brought to the market in that shop have a price but they don't have the value. There is a difference between price and the value, things that have price can be sold in a blink of an eye, while things that have value are not for sale, because, logically they have an value. In the shop like country, only a shop has a value and everything else has a price, aka everything else is a subject to sale.

If you reduce than a nation to an item, that can be exchanged aka purchased, sold that is tricky, because usually when such transaction happens, there are some whom see that as a betrayal and react to it.

I don't know what to say, to wish luck would be an empty statement or to hope for the best will be equally an empty phrase.

I hope that I am wrong on this, that would be the most proper thing to say.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X