Londons new mayor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zraver View Post
    He's playing with words. You can't integrate without assimilating. He's basically advocating a division in a society while pretending he's not. If those are his views I find that very worrying. If Jews and other faiths can assimilate into American culture I see no reason to make a special Exception for Muslims. If you don't agree with the Culture and values of the country you want to live in , then why live there?....There's a word for this type of person??? Tankie ....any special words come to mind? ;-)

He's always struck me as shallow minded, all shop front!

Comment

A few yes .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Could have sworn the attachment said ISLAMIC terrorists , the type that merkels imported for the krauts and the rest of europe .
        Terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. He just tried to show you that Tokyo (the city on your bottom photo) also had a terrorist problem.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          Terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. He just tried to show you that Tokyo (the city on your bottom photo) also had a terrorist problem.
          Yes but not islamic which was the point in focus Goran , i remember the sarin attack well enuff ,,,oops bad grammar there tankie lad . lol
          Last edited by tankie; 08 Jan 17,, 18:11.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brown paper bagman .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1470179

Sorry couldn't resist....

Comment

Working...
            X