No announcement yet.

Londons new mayor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The up-market pubs are doing just fine; the one's around Notting Hill were packed over the bank holiday weekend.

Black cab drivers, however, are hurting. My informal survey shows gross revenues of something like £20-30 per 8 hours, well below costs.
    Trust me?
    I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Talking to a mirror? :))))
      No Dok, you. My comment included the Christians too. You somehow missed that part.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        No Dok, you. My comment included the Christians too. You somehow missed that part.
        Reread the post and to what I replied.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

This is gonna end so well...

http://qz.com/705586/mayor-sadiq-kha...tm_source=qzfb

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Mask starting to slip is it khan ??? thoughts WAB ,

London’s Islamist-Linked Mayor Tells U.S. Audience: ‘Immigrants Shouldn’t Assimilate’

by RAHEEM KASSAM16 Sep 20162,895

London’s Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan has continued his pro-Hillary Clinton tour of the United States by declaring that immigrants into the West should not be forced to assimilate.
            His comments come hot on the heels of the Chicago press exposing his connections to radical Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Mr. Khan, who was elected to be London’s mayor in May 2016, has also used his trip to claim that Republican candidate Donald Trump is “playing into the hands” of the Islamic State.

Muslim Americans rally voters to stop Trump

The video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the video used features your browser did not support.

His trip runs contrary to the U.S. visit from former UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, who presented an upbeat message of defeating the political establishment on stage with Donald Trump.

Instead, Mr. Khan insisted: “One of the lessons from around the world is that a laissez-faire or hands-off approach to social integration doesn’t work. We need rules, institutions, and support to enable people to integrate into cohesive communities and for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t mean assimilation, I mean integration, and there’s a difference”.

He added: “People shouldn’t have to drop their cultures and traditions when they arrive in our cities and countries”.

The United Kingdom, and especially areas of East London which overwhelmingly voted for Mr. Khan, is currently suffering from Muslim ghettoisation, horrific employment rates for Muslim women, an internal debate surrounding the banning of the burka, and ongoing issues such as female genital mutilation, anti-Semitism, and homophobia within Muslim communities.

Under Mr. Khan’s plans, none of these “cultures and traditions” would need to be dropped for Muslim migrants to Western countries.

According to VOA News, Mr. Khan called himself a “big fan” of Hillary Clinton, adding: “We play straight into the hands of those who seek to divide us, of extremists and terrorists around the world, when we imply that it’s not possible to hold Western values dear and to be a Muslim”.

Mr. Khan has been repeatedly criticised for connections with former Guantanamo Bay detainees, as well as known Muslim extremists in the United Kingdom. His appearances have been widely covered by Britain’s media, but are routinely ignored by the political establishment.

He has also pledged to ban images of women not covered up from advertisements on the London Underground (Tube).

Recently, Breitbart London revealed that Mr. Khan appointed an extremism-linked advisor to his City Hall team.

Comment

"Breitbart London revealed ..."

So, this is just a Trumpet Campaign press release, right?
              Trust me?
              I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
                "Breitbart London revealed ..."

So, this is just a Trumpet Campaign press release, right?
                Nope, here it is from VOA

http://www.voanews.com/a/on-trip-to-...e/3511670.html

Comment

Terror attacks are 'part and parcel of living in a big city', claims London mayor Sadiq Khan
                  Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London, is on a tour of New York and Chicago
                  He was in Manhattan on Saturday when a bomb went off on 23rd Street
                  Mr Khan said: 'We have got to be prepared for these sorts of things'

By MAIL ONLINE REPORTER

The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has said that living with terror attacks - like the one that hit New York at the weekend - is 'part and parcel of living in a big city'.

Mr Khan told the Evening Standard: 'It is a reality I'm afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things.

Ohh really , and just what are the powers that be intend to do to stamp , this sort of thing out then ??

Click image for larger version

Name:	15781274_1610685712281236_2264630303380858161_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	1470176

Comment

The People of London must be proud!

Comment

Tokyo ?

Oh wait, that was some Christian sect.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                        Tokyo ?

Oh wait, that was some Christian sect.
                        Christian? Try Yoga.

Comment

Nope, Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                            Nope, Christian.
                            Since you insist.

"Aum Shinrikyo/Aleph is a syncretic belief system that drew upon Asahara's idiosyncratic interpretations of elements of early Indian Buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism along with Hinduism, taking Shiva as main image of worship and incorporating millennialist ideas from the Christian Book of Revelation, Yoga and the writings of Nostradamus.[8][9] Its founder, Chizuo Matsumoto, claimed that he sought to restore "original Buddhism".[10]"

He calls himself Christ, but that makes it as Christian as looneys claiming they are Napoleon are French.

Comment

Could have sworn the attachment said ISLAMIC terrorists , the type that merkels imported for the krauts and the rest of europe .
                              Last edited by tankie; 08 Jan 17,, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                                True colours .

Comment

Working...
                                X