This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
    [IMG]Missing for eight days, he was found barely alive yesterday north of Kyiv where he had been left to die in subfreezing temperatures. He had been badly beaten and part of an ear was sliced off. He said his captors spoke Russian (Yanukovych titushki).
    It's really funny how this clown opposition emphasizes - "his captors spoke Russian". Is there something strange people in Kiev speak Russian? Maybe Ukraine it's like Germany or Romania, no people who may speak Russian there? Clown news for western distribution.

(Of course when I say "clown opposition" I do not mean personally Minskaya, I mean all this foolish PR-story about "tortures" and mr.Poroshenko aside the regime's victim in hospital bed - nice picture for papers.)

Comment

• not that i defend the authorities, but for a badly beaten person he does not have any swolen parts on his face, his eyes\nose\lips are intact. i've seen many badly beaten people in my life, they all had swolen eyes, lips, black and blues on different parts of the face. ... ect.
      i don't see any swelling anywhere, even on the side of the face that has blood on it. to me he does not look like badly beaten person, especially who was in forest for days. no pic of his nailed hands either.

even on the video here, i can't see any damage, i see stains all over, possibly blood, but could be anything, i could not even catch which part of his ear was cut off.
      Last edited by omon; 31 Jan 14,, 22:11.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• By the way, mr.Bulatov doesn't look like he was a prisoner for a week. We can see he has quite clean hair and he is shaved. Maybe the people who captured him and tortured for seven days and nights allowed him to wash and shave, I don't know. And this blood on the cheek... Looks like it's painted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSecond View Post
          And this blood on the cheek... Looks like it's painted.
          Snap! Can't fool you twice...

Investigative journalist Tetyana Chornovol after being abducted and beaten in December
          sigpic

Comment

• Official website of Ukrainian police:
            The detained people who attempted to assasinate Tatyana Chernovol have connections to members of party UDAR.
            UDAR party leaded by V.Klichko.

http://mvs.gov.ua/mvs/control/main/r...59D402F8693D27
            Link in Russian, sorry.

What's that? Bloody regime intrigues, of course... (sarcasm, sarcasm :bang:)

Comment

• Dmytro Bulatov, Automaidan leader, near the US Embassy in Ukraine.

The last on the right and the last on the left - US Embassy employees.

Friendly meeting.
              Attached Files

Comment

• "...Friendly meeting."

As compared to other recent meetings to which Mr. Bulatov's attendance was stipulated? Yes. Very friendly.

Notice the difference?
                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                  Snap! Can't fool you twice...

Investigative journalist Tetyana Chornovol after being abducted and beaten in December
                  yes, this i believe she was beaten, but the guy's face did not look anything like hers.
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Dmytro Bulatov arrived for treatment to Lithuania.

As we can see he's quite alive and happy.

I don't know why Lithuania. Maybe there are no plasters in Ukraine or no doctors there who can stick plaster to an ear. Of course, it's high skilled job - stickering plasters to ears. Not so many doctors in Europe are able to do such a work.

And by the way, now we can see some hair on his face. After three days in hospital.
                    After seven days "in prison" - no hair.
                    After three days in hospital - there are hair.
                    Amazing.

Some more photos here.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• You, Russians of all sorts go a bit extreme trying to impress.

Nothing but the usual BS.Comparing to what it was 20 years ago in the East,this Ukrainian affair is pretty poor wrt brutalities of all kinds.The rebels are sticking to sticks,so to speak.The police is unusually passive.At least this is understandable.They have no idea from where the wind is blowing.The army is just talking.
                      Still,both sides's PSYOPS are raging 24/7.We need to go beyond Mr./Mrs. X getting a beating in order to comprehend the bigger issues.
                      Those who know don't speak
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Minnie told you winters are brutal there. Also, Olympics are very near and noone wants to provoke Putin now. He is very emotional and all that.

Come end of March beginning of April, things will get interesting.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                          Minnie told you winters are brutal there.

Maidan area in Kyiv on 22 January 2014. The night temperatures are almost always below zero.

Khreshchatyk Street in Kyiv on a typical winter evening.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Dnieper from the air.

Attached Files

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              Minnie told you winters are brutal there. Also, Olympics are very near and noone wants to provoke Putin now. He is very emotional and all that.

Come end of March beginning of April, things will get interesting.
                              Bro,I know brutal winters from direct experience.Incidentally,I love them ;)
                              If you want to hit Putin,you better do so when he's not watching.Come April and the ringleaders might be dead or in prison.In 2 months,the merry boys from SBU can take out plenty of things.If they can't,the lads of SVR and Spetsnaz can.Time lost never comes back in war.And this is war.It's not an armed conflict,yet.
                              Those who know don't speak
                              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                                Bro,I know brutal winters from direct experience.Incidentally,I love them ;)
                                If you want to hit Putin,you better do so when he's not watching.Come April and the ringleaders might be dead or in prison.In 2 months,the merry boys from SBU can take out plenty of things.If they can't,the lads of SVR and Spetsnaz can.Time lost never comes back in war.And this is war.It's not an armed conflict,yet.
                                Olympic truce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some people might still hold it true.:hug:

Comment

Working...
                                X