Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
    :parihakagigglesquietly:
    Best keep it quiet Pari. The Drop Bears are hungry, and we're teaching them to swim!
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Wait wait... You guys have to ASK women for sex? I thought everyone just waltzed into the room with their smouldering Mediterranean good looks and had the ladies do all the work, only having to beat away with a stick the ones you didn't want?

Maybe it's just me then... Carry on
      The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

• Originally posted by chakos View Post
        Wait wait... You guys have to ASK women for sex? I thought everyone just waltzed into the room with their smouldering Mediterranean good looks and had the ladies do all the work, only having to beat away with a stock the ones you didn't want?

You might want to try that on a board where nobody has actually met you.
        sigpic

Comment

• Are you inferring I'm being inaccurate in my statements?
          The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
            Best keep it quiet Pari. The Drop Bears are hungry, and we're teaching them to swim!
            Pfft. I see your Bear Droppings and raise you a Haast Eagle
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Wait wait... You guys have to ASK women for sex? I thought everyone just waltzed into the room with their smouldering Mediterranean good looks and had the ladies do all the work, only having to beat away with a stick the ones you didn't want?

So, that's what it's called these days. Beat away with a stick. Well, Palm Sisters by any other name ...

Comment

Are you inferring I'm being inaccurate in my statements?
                I confess to not being an expert in what makes a chap attractive to young ladies, but I don't recall much smouldering going on & the swarms of young ladies seemed to have taken the day/night off....every time we have had a drink.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                  Pfft. I see your Bear Droppings and raise you a Haast Eagle
                  Its all fun & games....until you try eating a Cane Toad. Like everything in Australia that isn't covered in fur, they are poisonous. Australia 2, Land of the giant birds 0
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                    Its all fun & games....until you try eating a Cane Toad. Like everything in Australia that isn't covered in fur, they are poisonous. Australia 2, Land of the giant birds 0
                    What's that quote about pretty much everything in Australia, both plant and animal, trying to kill you?
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Australia has the world's 10 most dangerous snakes. Nine of them are incredibly, horribly poisonous, the tenth will eat your ass whole
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                        What's that quote about pretty much everything in Australia, both plant and animal, trying to kill you?
                        Sounds about right. You might survive for a few weeks in a big city, though I live near the centre of Melbourne & there are poisonous snakes all over the place (no foolin'). In the bush you won't get past a week. I just tell tourists to assume everything they see will kill them unless specifically informed otherwise. Don't leave your hotel except in case of emergency.

We just appointed this bloke Minister for Tourism:

sigpic

Comment

• Ego Numquam

Comment

• Julian Assange arrested by British police at Ecuadorean embassy

He's leaked a lot of classified materials. Now is the time he gets leaked. And he will rot for the rest of his life in prison, that's a given. Activism doesn't pay, study and get a job. Or join the military, wage war and kill people. :D
                            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                              Julian Assange arrested by British police at Ecuadorean embassy

He's leaked a lot of classified materials. Now is the time he gets leaked. And he will rot for the rest of his life in prison, that's a given. Activism doesn't pay, study and get a job. Or join the military, wage war and kill people. :D
                              it took me a while to understand what wiki leaks was about I think it marked the start of the Russian hybrid campaign against the Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                                it took me a while to understand what wiki leaks was about I think it marked the start of the Russian hybrid campaign against the Americans.
                                Correct. It was the start of far-left digital extremism against the United States.

So, does activism pay? No it doesn't. Should one study humanities? If one wants to be in jail, sure.
                                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X