American political duplication between Riyadh and Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, it seems that you take a lot of things on Saudi Arabia

Your talking about Saudi Arabia in offensive,I followed the blog at the Forum .

Because you surely antagonize India from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan Islamic alliance me.

Glory For Pakistan Great

Comment

Let there be Glory for Pakistan. I have no problem with that.

In fact, sooner Pakistan finds it place in the sun, the better for the neighbourhood!

My posts on Saudi Arabia is adequate to indicate with links that Saudi Arabia is the home of Salafis, who are spearheheading worldwide terrorism, in the name of Islam and bringing the religion a bad name.

Further, my posts on Saudi Arabia also indicates that the House of Saud has been able to hang around because of a pact with the Salafis (link given) and then because of US' goodness. My posts have also shown that the Oil is actually in East Saudi Arabia and all that area is of Shias who are repressed and kept as second class!

I also am shocked that Saudi Arabia, which exists because of the US munificence, did a volte face and condemned the US' War on Iraq as illegal.

One does not bite the hands that feed.

You bite and insult the US and now you want her weapons for your protection against Shia Iran ! The morality and logic is rather unusual!

I stand by my posts (and not blog as you think it is) since I have substantiated them with links.

Since you are so keen to mention Islamic Saudi Arabia (as if it can be anything else), let the Bible indicate what will be the outcome - As ye Sow, so shall Ye Reap! Great book the Bible and a great guide for the tormented. So said the Padre to me!

That said, can I request you to tone down the religious hoohah? What has this Holy and Islam stuff got to do with the political aspect of the world? Are you suggesting that all that Saudi Arabia is doing is because you are in contact with God on radio (wireless)? Have a heart. Why do you people always bring in religion as if it is some crutch? Can't we discuss without your invoking religion? I assure you that cold facts will be more powerful than religion since I am not too impressed by any religion!

Eli replied, "Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant your request." (Samuel 1:17)
      Last edited by Ray; 27 Apr 07,, 19:57.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
        Saudi Arabia was not attacked by Israel because of US protection.

Other Arab nations are not very fond of Saudi Arabia, or are they?

Do leave all this holy stuff and Prophet out. It does not jell.

It had nothing to do with US protection. There is a famous saying in Arabic heard around enighboring states of Israel that says "the Saudis will fight Israel to the last Egyptian". Meaning Saudi Arabia always helped fund the wars against Israel but wouldn't ever get involved. They were smart enough not to intervene in those wars.

Also Saudi Arabia never really had any significant army like Egypt or Syria did and the still don't. AMerican and Israel are secretly arming and training Saudi Forces now I think.

Comment

We must understand that terrorism has no religion

It may not be governed by the peoples for the sake of a terrorist group,For example, Nazi Germany was born in May must now say that Nazi Germany?

Eight war crimes perpetrated by Israel against the Palestinian people Are we must say that all Jews criminals terrorists?

Terrorism does not follow a particular religion or civilization must know that Muslims are against violence and terrorism.

You talk now about the American humiliation of the kingdom,We must know that the Saudi-American relationship and a partnership of friendship and not insult.

The United States of America is a superpower Msethireh the world and not only on Saudi policy.

European, African, Australian, most Asian countries including India subject to American policy in the world.

The world now goes to only one pole is America is natural that American policy is dominating the world.

Saudi part of the world although swimming reverse trend.

Then we must learn that there is an indication that the future is a war of civilizations and religions and faiths like Islam says you are Christian understanding people have compassion.

The earliest Christian religions of Islam,Violence is unacceptable in all three monotheistic religions.

As for the American war in Iraq is an illegal war and the biggest proof of myself as a war losers.

The Iraqi people are resisting America now what Iraq could do America? If war is legitimate why the Iraqi people are resisting American arms?

American media say that the terrorists are resisting and this is a kind of health there terrorist groups in Iraq, Sunni and Shiite causing mass But there is also resistance of the Iraqi people against America.

The American war on Iraq is not legitimate, I do not say this, but the Iraqi people,Until the American people understand the reality of war with a third legitimate and urgent calls for the withdrawal of American.

Comment

Originally posted by Druze View Post
            It had nothing to do with US protection. There is a famous saying in Arabic heard around enighboring states of Israel that says "the Saudis will fight Israel to the last Egyptian". Meaning Saudi Arabia always helped fund the wars against Israel but wouldn't ever get involved. They were smart enough not to intervene in those wars.

Also Saudi Arabia never really had any significant army like Egypt or Syria did and the still don't. AMerican and Israel are secretly arming and training Saudi Forces now I think.
            I think you have not understood what I wrote since maybe because of ambiguity in my sentence construction.

KSA has always had US protection and so Israel never attacked. KSA may have modern weapons, but they require others to man them as Pakistan pilots were required to man KSA's aircraft. And you are right, KSA will fight to the last Moslem!

Let anyone arm and train Arabs. They will always be no great shakes. I have trained with Arabs ;). Only the PLA came upto some standard.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

[QUOTE=ahmed;369544]
              We must understand that terrorism has no religion
              Old hat. Won't flog a dead horse.

It may not be governed by the peoples for the sake of a terrorist group,For example, Nazi Germany was born in May must now say that Nazi Germany?

Germany has recanted and apologised from her Nazi past. Has Saudis condemned the Salafis? They can't since they are Salafis themselves. The Germans are not Nazi any more. What is this about Nazis and being May born? Hitler was born on 20 April!

Eight war crimes perpetrated by Israel against the Palestinian people Are we must say that all Jews criminals terrorists?
              That is what the Arab world cries itself hoarse about? Stop being coy!

Terrorism does not follow a particular religion or civilization must know that Muslims are against violence and terrorism.
              Old hat.

Verses have been quoted to the contrary.

You talk now about the American humiliation of the kingdom,We must know that the Saudi-American relationship and a partnership of friendship and not insult.
              Impressed. You insult, after throughout your history kowtowing to the US, and now you talk of friendship! Holy Calumny! What friendship do you talk about when you do such a disgusting lowdown volte face?! If Saudis had not been such a kowtowing lot, then I would understand. Your money can buy the impoverished Arabs, but your money cannot buy the US.

The United States of America is a superpower Msethireh the world and not only on Saudi policy.

European, African, Australian, most Asian countries including India subject to American policy in the world.
              Don't judge us as if we were Saudis.

We are not subject to US policies unlike KSA. We have independent policies. However, we do have quite a few common goals as the US. Where we disagree with the US, we say so. But we don't backstab as KSA has done, just to curry favour with the new found Arab friends and think they are born again Arabs!

How come the KSA has suddenly realised that they (Saudis) are Arabs and have to show solidarity? Where was the KSA when other Arabs were trying to prove their point with Israel in the wars? The KSA was afraid that it too would get the hiding of their lives as the other Arabs got at the hands of tiny Israel!!!

It is now that Shias (Hezbollah and Iran) have shown that they are better than the Sunnis that the KSA has got cold feet and are trying to show to the other Sunni Arabs that they are brothers.

The world now goes to only one pole is America is natural that American policy is dominating the world.
              America is not dominating anyone, least alone the world. It is pursuing her geostrategic interests and that is about all. You are fear crazed and so you imagine the US to be some sort of an ogre!

Saudi part of the world although swimming reverse trend.
              Don't try swimming forward or with backstroke. Sand does not make expert swimmers.

Then we must learn that there is an indication that the future is a war of civilizations and religions and faiths like Islam says you are Christian understanding people have compassion.
              There is no clash of any civilisation. There first has to be some civilised norms to be the baseline for clash. I won't go into KSA's laws. Suffice it to say, it is not what one expects in a free country. But then I am sure you have your own compulsions.

Christian compassion you feel is the answer? Maybe you are right.

The earliest Christian religions of Islam,Violence is unacceptable in all three monotheistic religions.
              Christianity is not Islam, early or late.

Enough has been said on this forum about Islam, Quaran and Violence. Won't flog a death horse!

As for the American war in Iraq is an illegal war and the biggest proof of myself as a war losers.

If US is having a hard time in Iraq, then it is all thanks to your Salafis and the money you are pouring in to fund the terrorists. And who has said the US has lost? If the US had aimed at KSA and not Iraq, then all the problems of the world would have been solved. KSA is the fundhouse of all terrorists. Poor Pakistan has been left holding the can because of your sharp tactics in furthering your Salafi agenda! No wonder you wrote Pakistan the Great. Get them screwed and then fool them with holy rhetoric!

The Iraqi people are resisting America now what Iraq could do America? If war is legitimate why the Iraqi people are resisting American arms?
              Saudi money and not Iraqis!

Money is a great engine to push the agenda - the Salafi agenda.

If the US took a leaf from the House of Saud and had the Sharia as the law in the true Salafi style, then not even a leaf in the wind would resist anything!

Fortunately, the Americans have not become barbarians as some are. I hope you know who I am meaning as barbarians. Let you misunderstand, let me clarify - the Saladi Islamist fundamentalists with or without weapons and bombs!

American media say that the terrorists are resisting and this is a kind of health there terrorist groups in Iraq, Sunni and Shiite causing mass But there is also resistance of the Iraqi people against America.
              Why? Have you recently returned from Iraq with this first hand account? What were you doing there?

The terrorists are Shias and Sunnis. What other types did you expect to find out there?

The American war on Iraq is not legitimate, I do not say this, but the Iraqi people,Until the American people understand the reality of war with a third legitimate and urgent calls for the withdrawal of American.
              Do read the newspapers and see the TV and not give your own views as the Gospel Truth! The Iraqi govt has criticised just today (saw it on TV) the US withdrawal plan. So, what you say is not what the Iraqi govt is saying.
              Last edited by Ray; 27 Apr 07,, 21:41.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Germany has recanted and apologised from her Nazi past. Has Saudis condemned the Salafis? They can't since they are Salafis themselves. The Germans are not Nazi any more. What is this about Nazis and being May born? Hitler was born on 20 April
                This is what I am talking about terrorism, such as the Nazi Ayrtbott people or religion occurred in the Nazi ideology of extreme circumstances such as terrorism must involve Is Saudi Arabia and Muslims in the matter.?
                If you say yes, you must involve Nazi Germany.

Impressed. You insult, after throughout your history kowtowing to the US, and now you talk of friendship! Holy Calumny! What friendship do you talk about when you do such a disgusting lowdown volte face?! If Saudis had not been such a kowtowing lot, then I would understand. Your money can buy the impoverished Arabs, but your money cannot buy the US.
                My country must be respected, we are here in the yard of dialogue and not a battle then any insult to speak.? The Saudi-American relationship of shared interests and then talk about any funds must know that India has more funds from Saudi Arabia not appear in Saudi Arabia as a wealthy Saudi economy is worth nothing for India and funds talking about development now goes to you say that Saudi Arabia was unable to buy America and I agree on any basis but say this talk Mahe case that Saudi Arabia is trying to buy America.?

Don't judge us as if we were Saudis.

We are not subject to US policies unlike KSA. We have independent policies. However, we do have quite a few common goals as the US. Where we disagree with the US, we say so. But we don't backstab as KSA has done, just to curry favour with the new found Arab friends and think they are born again Arabs!
                So you must not judge us that we colonizers of Latin Saudi Arabia possesses independent sovereign decision if India had common goals with me America, we have more common goals of the alliance and have economic partnership and economic and military security for maintaining world oil prices at a reasonable price so that the nations of the world economy and growth issues security against terrorism in the world and cause the military to protect Saudi Arabia from any possible threat

It is now that Shias (Hezbollah and Iran) have shown that they are better than the Sunnis that the KSA has got cold feet and are trying to show to the other Sunni Arabs that they are brothers
                ops.;)

See who tries to dress up the image of terrorism in Hezbollah

America is not dominating anyone, least alone the world. It is pursuing her geostrategic interests and that is about all. You are fear crazed and so you imagine the US to be some sort of an ogre!

Well facts emerged relationship.

Saudi Arabia is part of the American geostrategic;)

Don't try swimming forward or with backstroke. Sand does not make expert swimmers
                Sand treasure beautiful it would attempt to minimize .. So do not underestimate the elephants

There is no clash of any civilisation. There first has to be some civilised norms to be the baseline for clash. I won't go into KSA's laws. Suffice it to say, it is not what one expects in a free country. But then I am sure you have your own compulsions.

Christian compassion you feel is the answer? Maybe you are right.

The ones that distort what I said for the Christian, I say, the Christian mercy of other religions for Islam and Muslims. Valemsehi no one hates to religion unlike other religions and What do you know about the laws of Saudi Arabia. "? We must know that Saudi Arabia has strong privacy of Anqubl intervention can receive the other customs and traditions of tribes to Attarafha You and others from the West These forces to call you from the door of humanity and civilization to visit Saudi Arabia to learn more about.

If US is having a hard time in Iraq, then it is all thanks to your Salafis and the money you are pouring in to fund the terrorists. And who has said the US has lost? If the US had aimed at KSA and not Iraq, then all the problems of the world would have been solved. KSA is the fundhouse of all terrorists. Poor Pakistan has been left holding the can because of your sharp tactics in furthering your Salafi agenda! No wonder you wrote Pakistan the Great. Get them screwed and then fool them with holy rhetoric!

America defeated Iraq in order that the war is not legitimate, this is what history has taught him. Then it must be aware that the financing of terrorists in Iraq comes from Iran, Al-Qaida and Enter Saudi financing of terrorism. Saudi Arabia, by the efforts to combat terrorism and its financing. Saudi Arabia was not fundhouse each and Salafist terrorists who speaks with its the ideological had an inordinate long years before we analyze the causes.

You say that the cult is the approach taken in Saudi Arabia and I am telling you that is not true moderation in the curriculum now in Saudi Arabia :)

Saudi money and not Iraqis!

Money is a great engine to push the agenda - the Salafi agenda.

If the US took a leaf from the House of Saud and had the Sharia as the law in the true Salafi style, then not even a leaf in the wind would resist anything!

Fortunately, the Americans have not become barbarians as some are. I hope you know who I am meaning as barbarians. Let you misunderstand, let me clarify - the Saladi Islamist fundamentalists with or without weapons and bombs!

I said earlier that Saudi funds to Atozev for cult. Eight Islamic Sharia trace cult, the Islamic Shariah is fundamental religion of Islam, while a radical Salafi you find in all the world's religions.

-----
                We must understand one thing not to attack Saudi Arabia to Pakistan
                Last edited by ahmed; 27 Apr 07,, 22:57.

Comment

First of all, I will say that I do not understand much of what you write.

[QUOTE]
                  Originally posted by ahmed View Post
                  This is what I am talking about terrorism, such as the Nazi Ayrtbott people or religion occurred in the Nazi ideology of extreme circumstances such as terrorism must involve Is Saudi Arabia and Muslims in the matter.?
                  If you say yes, you must involve Nazi Germany.
                  Nazisim is NOT a religion.

It is an IDEOLOGY like Communism is an Ideology.

Islam is a religion. Salafi is a sect of Islam. They are perpetuating the terrorism which is being lapped up by other sects like the Sunnis and Shias. The Sufis and Ahmediyas sects of Islam are the ones who are not participating in this mayhem!

What is Ayrbott people?

Who is funding the madrassas in Pakistan? Many of the Taliban were educated in Saudi-financed madrassas in Pakistan that teach Wahhabism, a particularly austere and rigid form of Islam which is rooted in Saudi Arabia. Around the world, Saudi wealth and charities contributed to an explosive growth of madrassas during the Afghan jihad against the Soviets. During that war (1979-1989), a new kind of madrassa emerged in the Pakistan-Afghanistan region -- not so much concerned about scholarship as making war on infidels. The enemy then was the Soviet Union, today it's America. Here are analyses of the madrassas from interviews with Vali Nasr, an authority on Islamic fundamentalism, and Richard Holbrooke, former U.S. ambassador to the U.N. (For more on the role of madrassas in producing militant Islamists, see the story of Haroun Fazul.)
                  PBS - frontline: saudi time bomb?: analyses: madrassas

My country must be respected, we are here in the yard of dialogue and not a battle then any insult to speak.? The Saudi-American relationship of shared interests and then talk about any funds must know that India has more funds from Saudi Arabia not appear in Saudi Arabia as a wealthy Saudi economy is worth nothing for India and funds talking about development now goes to you say that Saudi Arabia was unable to buy America and I agree on any basis but say this talk Mahe case that Saudi Arabia is trying to buy America.?
                  Respect does not come by a mere command! It has to be earned.

India gets no funds from Saudi Arabia except for Islamic purposes and one doesn't really know how that is being used!

Saudis are wealthy superficially. Your population is a miniscule compared to the money your Saudi Kings are earning and yet you are not even in the 21st Century! You are still in the Middle Ages in mentality and outlook! What about the Shias? Why are you avoiding answering the issue on the Shias, who are poor and second class citizens?
                  The Shia minority in Saudi Arabia is banned from building mosques and commemorating Ashura. According to a Shia cleric, "my son studies a syllabus which says he is an infidel."
                  Equal Opportunity Discrimination
                  So you must not judge us that we colonizers of Latin Saudi Arabia possesses independent sovereign decision if India had common goals with me America, we have more common goals of the alliance and have economic partnership and economic and military security for maintaining world oil prices at a reasonable price so that the nations of the world economy and growth issues security against terrorism in the world and cause the military to protect Saudi Arabia from any possible threat
                  Common goals? Like smashing Israel? Or saving the House of Sauds? The oil producing Arabs feel that you are selling their interest away. Are you aware that one of the reason for the War on Iraq is to break the stranglehold and blackmailing that you and your OPEC has on the world economy?

ops.;)

See who tries to dress up the image of terrorism in Hezbollah
                  No one is dressing up terrorism.

While the Sunnis have been thrashed, given a hiding of their lives and routed every time by the Israelis, the Shias have been able to keep their head above the water.

It has given you cold feet (got you scared and whimpering) and that is why you are trying to act like Born Again Arabs so that if you are attacked you can hope that you Arab brothers (who you have always distanced) will come to your help. They won't. It is only the US which will come to your help and that too just because they want to save the oilfields!
                  Saudi and its it repressive regime has been a social embarrassment for all!

Well facts emerged relationship.

Saudi Arabia is part of the American geostrategic;)
                  Yes, KSA is a part of the US geostrategy. Because of the oilfields and nothing else. That is why they can twist your tail! Made you bring in some sham democracy. You won't dare allow your citizens to be the master of their fate through democracy because that will be the end of all the lavish lifestyle of the House of Sauds.

Sand treasure beautiful it would attempt to minimize .. So do not underestimate the elephants
                  Elephants are not found in the sands. Or are they? Sand treasure? You are a good laugh!

The ones that distort what I said for the Christian, I say, the Christian mercy of other religions for Islam and Muslims. Valemsehi no one hates to religion unlike other religions and What do you know about the laws of Saudi Arabia. "? We must know that Saudi Arabia has strong privacy of Anqubl intervention can receive the other customs and traditions of tribes to Attarafha You and others from the West These forces to call you from the door of humanity and civilization to visit Saudi Arabia to learn more about.
                  That is because I do not understand your English. Yes, Christians have compassion. Jesus Loves! Jesus forgives sinners! Not understood anything beyond in this quote eg privacy Anqubl Attarafha etc. The only civilisation that exists as per my knowledge is the Bedou nomadic civilsation that was given some semblance by Lawrence of Arabia and the British.

America defeated Iraq in order that the war is not legitimate, this is what history has taught him. Then it must be aware that the financing of terrorists in Iraq comes from Iran, Al-Qaida and Enter Saudi financing of terrorism. Saudi Arabia, by the efforts to combat terrorism and its financing. Saudi Arabia was not fundhouse each and Salafist terrorists who speaks with its the ideological had an inordinate long years before we analyze the causes.
                  Iraq War is as geostrategic as supporting the repressive House of Sauds in Saudi Arabia. If the Iraq War is illegitimate, then the support to the repressive regime in Saudi Arabia is equally illegitimate! Have you read the link that I gave? Read it and realise how Saudis are funding Islamic terrorism. Read and emerge from the goldfish existence! You will also fight the Jews to the last Egyptian and Arab!

You say that the cult is the approach taken in Saudi Arabia and I am telling you that is not true moderation in the curriculum now in Saudi Arabia :)
                  If Saudi Arabia is modern, then the KSA is in some other planet

I said earlier that Saudi funds to Atozev for cult. Eight Islamic Sharia trace cult, the Islamic Shariah is fundamental religion of Islam, while a radical Salafi you find in all the world's religions.
                  Fundamentalists in other religions? They are going on a beheading spree or taking ransom or stating that they are spreading mayhem because their religion warrants it so? You should feature in the Jay Leno show.

We must understand one thing not to attack Saudi Arabia to Pakistan
                  And that means what? Saudi Arabia extends to Pakistan?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Nazisim is NOT a religion.

It is an IDEOLOGY like Communism is an Ideology.

Islam is a religion. Salafi is a sect of Islam. They are perpetuating the terrorism which is being lapped up by other sects like the Sunnis and Shias. The Sufis and Ahmediyas sects of Islam are the ones who are not participating in this mayhem!

What is Ayrbott people?

Security good that you started to understand that terrorism is not linked to religion but is Aidallouglia intellectual hidden under the cover of religion to try to win the sympathy of the people.

Respect does not come by a mere command! It has to be earned.

India gets no funds from Saudi Arabia except for Islamic purposes and one doesn't really know how that is being used!

Saudis are wealthy superficially. Your population is a miniscule compared to the money your Saudi Kings are earning and yet you are not even in the 21st Century! You are still in the Middle Ages in mentality and outlook! What about the Shias? Why are you avoiding answering the issue on the Shias, who are poor and second class citizens?

What do you mean I still live in the Middle Ages.? Then it must be aware that poverty exists in all countries of the world including the citizens and the poor as Shiite citizens must know that there is no distinction between economic Saudi citizens must then learn something for the Shiites President of the Shiite religious takes financial income citizens Shiites amounted to 35% under the name of one of the five Shiite religious duty.

I ask you in the spirit of fairness, when push Shiite financial income 35% to Shiite religious leaders in Iran, then complains of poverty.?

Common goals? Like smashing Israel? Or saving the House of Sauds? The oil producing Arabs feel that you are selling their interest away. Are you aware that one of the reason for the War on Iraq is to break the stranglehold and blackmailing that you and your OPEC has on the world economy

Destroy Israel would come from Iran and Hezbollah not from Saudi Arabia.

You talk about protecting the Saudis if they were without people must know that no one can kill people never

No one is dressing up terrorism.

While the Sunnis have been thrashed, given a hiding of their lives and routed every time by the Israelis, the Shias have been able to keep their head above the water.

It has given you cold feet (got you scared and whimpering) and that is why you are trying to act like Born Again Arabs so that if you are attacked you can hope that you Arab brothers (who you have always distanced) will come to your help. They won't. It is only the US which will come to your help and that too just because they want to save the oilfields!
                    Saudi and its it repressive regime has been a social embarrassment for all!
                    Egypt is a Sunni, has triumphed over Israel in the October War in the 1973

States Sunni fighting Israel war armies classical systemic and not as Shiites fighting Calfaran hiding.

We must know that Syria is now preparing for a possible war with me Israel if Israel refused me peace and the return of the Golan Heights of Syria.

Saudi Arabia says must prevail in the Middle East do not want new wars Will Israel accept peace.?

Yes, KSA is a part of the US geostrategy. Because of the oilfields and nothing else. That is why they can twist your tail! Made you bring in some sham democracy. You won't dare allow your citizens to be the master of their fate through democracy because that will be the end of all the lavish lifestyle of the House of Sauds.
                    Global relations between nations and alliances are ways common interests now and there is no shame here.

We must learn that there is great progress in democracy and we must know also that there are very sensitive to the specifics of the Saudi government is seeking to overcome gradually.

That is because I do not understand your English. Yes, Christians have compassion. Jesus Loves! Jesus forgives sinners! Not understood anything beyond in this quote eg privacy Anqubl Attarafha etc. The only civilisation that exists as per my knowledge is the Bedou nomadic civilsation that was given some semblance by Lawrence of Arabia and the British
                    Yes compassion in all religions, Islam First.

Then must respect other human beings and have the Bedouin history and civilization must be respected and then Lawrence, who speaks about is not a value we .

Iraq War is as geostrategic as supporting the repressive House of Sauds in Saudi Arabia. If the Iraq War is illegitimate, then the support to the repressive regime in Saudi Arabia is equally illegitimate! Have you read the link that I gave? Read it and realise how Saudis are funding Islamic terrorism. Read and emerge from the goldfish existence! You will also fight the Jews to the last Egyptian and Arab!
                    Iraq war waged for oil, not to protect Saudi Arabia;)

There is another saying for the implementation of divine guardian in Alturat to protect Israel ;)

If Saudi Arabia is modern, then the KSA is in some other planet
                    Whether Saudi Arabia in another planet, India also on another planet

Fundamentalists in other religions? They are going on a beheading spree or taking ransom or stating that they are spreading mayhem because their religion warrants it so? You should feature in the Jay Leno show.
                    Fundamentalism in Christianity and Judaism the worst of Islamic fundamentalism Would you like to remind you on the Crusades and the past.?

Christianity in the past published destruction and death for Red ;)

Please do not make us that the dialogue Byzantine Enbedae

And that means what? Saudi Arabia extends to Pakistan
                    Pakistan superpower

Comment

Forgive me,but much of what you write I do not understand.

I will answer where I think I understand. Note; Where I think I understand.It does not still mean that I have understood!

[QUOTE]
                      Security good that you started to understand that terrorism is not linked to religion but is Aidallouglia intellectual hidden under the cover of religion to try to win the sympathy of the people.
                      Not understood.

What do you mean I still live in the Middle Ages.? Then it must be aware that poverty exists in all countries of the world including the citizens and the poor as Shiite citizens must know that there is no distinction between economic Saudi citizens must then learn something for the Shiites President of the Shiite religious takes financial income citizens Shiites amounted to 35% under the name of one of the five Shiite religious duty.
                      Sharia is Middle Ages!

Stoning to Death or beheading in a public square and such odd stuff in the name of law!

I ask you in the spirit of fairness, when push Shiite financial income 35% to Shiite religious leaders in Iran, then complains of poverty.?
                      All religious taxes are stupid! Including Jeziya, Zakah etc.

Get upfront and collect taxes as a govt and moderate it as per the requirement to run a country.

Religion has no place in running a govt.

Destroy Israel would come from Iran and Hezbollah not from Saudi Arabia.

A bit of a dream.But no harm in dreaming.

One has to leave it to the Shias, since the Sunni Arabs have been thrashed and whipped always so much so they are dead scared of Israel and all Jews!

You talk about protecting the Saudis if they were without people must know that no one can kill people never
                      The House of Saud has killed the people of Saudi Arabia as it is! They decide for the common man, as if the common Saudi is an idiot and cannot think for themselves!

Egypt is a Sunni, has triumphed over Israel in the October War in the 1973
                      Egypt triumphed? Are you in a mood of cracking jokes? Or have you not read history.

Check the map below.

Sharon crossed the Suez and would have decimated Eypt!

States Sunni fighting Israel war armies classical systemic and not as Shiites fighting Calfaran hiding.
                      The bottomline is the important issue.

The end and not the means!

We must know that Syria is now preparing for a possible war with me Israel if Israel refused me peace and the return of the Golan Heights of Syria.
                      Good luck to them. They want to lose some more territory?

Saudi Arabia says must prevail in the Middle East do not want new wars Will Israel accept peace.?
                      Saudi Arabia has no idea how to fight a war. It's armed force is like a museum. Showpieces.

Global relations between nations and alliances are ways common interests now and there is no shame here.
                      Good way to cover up an impotent and moribund attitude!

We must learn that there is great progress in democracy and we must know also that there are very sensitive to the specifics of the Saudi government is seeking to overcome gradually.
                      Utter humbug.

The Bedou House of Saud will never allow their luxuries taken away by the common Saudis.

Yes compassion in all religions, Islam First.
                      The world is waiting with bated breath to see compassion from Islam.

Then must respect other human beings and have the Bedouin history and civilization must be respected and then Lawrence, who speaks about is not a value we .
                      Bedous and history?

They are nomads,

You have to be static to have a history!

Iraq war waged for oil, not to protect Saudi Arabia;)
                      Iraq is not for oil alone. There are more important reasons behind the War. Read the threads.

There is another saying for the implementation of divine guardian in Alturat to protect Israel ;)
                      Not understood.

Whether Saudi Arabia in another planet, India also on another planet

India is doing quite well in this Planet, thank you.

Of the 12 nations in the world to have $ 1 trillion as GDP, India is one such nation.

And where is the Saudis?

Of course, the House of Saud has a luxurious lifestyle even the richest of the world cannot afford!

Fundamentalism in Christianity and Judaism the worst of Islamic fundamentalism Would you like to remind you on the Crusades and the past.?
                      Crusade is over. Are the Christians still on a Crusade? All idiotic things of the past has been condemned and is not followed. But Islam? It is clinging to the old ways even in these modern times! Backward and encapsuled in a time bubble! Totally trapped. Any ijtihad done?

Christianity in the past published destruction and death for Red ;)

Please do not make us that the dialogue Byzantine Enbedae

Many take shelter in Jesus when lost and tormented!

Jesus does Love!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Ray; 28 Apr 07,, 19:56.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

You must respect Islam.You are not conducive to dialogue.

Islam rejects violence but did not accept surrender.

Then we must learn that the Islamic Sharia is the best option to make any more security to see freedom extra safeguard the rights of criminals in the West and how the West has become a source of crime and terrorism.

Islam is not related to terrorism, but terrorism is contacted to Islam in order to win Muslim peoples.

Muslims killed in Palestine, Chechnya and Iraq, this has made some Muslims sympathize with me Terrorism.

Prior to accuse Islam of violence Look for the causes of the violence that is happening.

It seems you have a taste of the country severe repression.

We have killed your father or your brother or your child or your mother, your wife or your sister raped Why do?

This the case in Palestine, Iraq, Chechnya, Afghanistan.

Western States punishes Islam and Muslims all. For what did Al Qaeda terrorist.

-------------------------------------------------
                        Pakistan glory next ..
                        Pakistan only love....
                        Pakistan cradle force Pakistan terrorizes enemies Timorese..
                        Love you mighty superior Pakistan
                        Glory to you....Glory to you....Glory to you...Glory to you
                        Oh Pakistan

Comment

[QUOTE]
                          You must respect Islam.You are not conducive to dialogue.

Islam rejects violence but did not accept surrender.
                          I respect the written word if it is logical and if it can be experienced. Religion is a Man's word that God spoke to him. I have not seen God and so why should I believe anyone who says saw God to tell me what to do?

God has given me brains and I am still not under the effect of hallucinations.

All religions say that they are against violence and yet all religions contribute to Violence and some incite it!

Can you deny that?

Then we must learn that the Islamic Sharia is the best option to make any more security to see freedom extra safeguard the rights of criminals in the West and how the West has become a source of crime and terrorism.
                          That is what you feel.

If beheading and stone is extra safeguard, then why don't we stuff a rag into the mouth and suffocate the chap who is a criminal. Won't it be a greater deterrent when all see in the public square a person writhing, squirming and choking and dying the most agonising death anyone can have and yet at the same time giving sadist pleasure to sick minds?

How can you, as normal humans, ever be there in a public square where a man is beheaded for crimes? How an anyone people allow such barbarism right out of the Middle Ages! Sadists.

Islam is not related to terrorism, but terrorism is contacted to Islam in order to win Muslim peoples.
                          Funny logic.

Terrorism is done to win Moslem peoples!

You kill and butcher inhumanely and without reason, to win people?!

Real weird!

Muslims killed in Palestine, Chechnya and Iraq, this has made some Muslims sympathize with me Terrorism.
                          And when Islamist criminals are locked up in Guantanmo Bay, you howl blue murder!

Even though it is possibly the best thing to have happened, I do not think it is a great way to ensure human rights. But then, all this you won't understand since human rights are important to you only when you are affected; otherwise it is extra safeguards!

Thank your stars that the US is not using a Sharia like law to sort your Islamic terrorists out!

While you mention about the Moslems being killed and thus you sympathise with the terrorists, have you ever thought about the non Moslems who are being killed by the same terrorists? Are the non Moslem also not human beings even though your religion condemns those who are not Moslems as not true people unless they embrace Islam!

What if the world thought that Moslems were the real Kaffirs and used the Sharia and the Koran to give you the same treatment that you give to non Moslems. Would that not be poetic justice? I sure would like to know what you would then howl about!

Prior to accuse Islam of violence Look for the causes of the violence that is happening.
                          The cause is that you want Dar Ul Islam. And we say - take a hike!

It seems you have a taste of the country severe repression.
                          Look who is talking. Saudi Arabia is the Oasis of Freedom and Democracy, Human Rights and everything nice! Saudi Arabia is a decadent hell hole!

We have killed your father or your brother or your child or your mother, your wife or your sister raped Why do?

This the case in Palestine, Iraq, Chechnya, Afghanistan.
                          And the terrorists are doing what? Spreading love and affection?

Western States punishes Islam and Muslims all. For what did Al Qaeda terrorist.
                          No. it is because you are not condemning the Islamist terrorist nor are you stopping financing them.

And they are not punishing Islam. They are punishing terrorists and it just happens that the terrorists are of Islam. All Moslems are not terrorists, but all terrorist are Moslems.

-------------------------------------------------
                          Pakistan glory next ..
                          Pakistan only love....
                          Pakistan cradle force Pakistan terrorizes enemies Timorese..
                          Love you mighty superior Pakistan
                          Glory to you....Glory to you....Glory to you...Glory to you
                          Oh Pakistan
                          By the way, what is this love for Pakistan that you indicate in your signature? Not proud of Saudi Arabia or has Saudi Arabia nothing to be proud about?

Or are you a Pakistani, who forgot to return after Hajj?

Saudi Arabia does not allow non Saudis to become citizens even if they are Moslem. Such is there fear of foreign ideas coming in to throw out the House of Saud!

If you are a Pakistan who is illegally staying, they will catch you and truss you up like a sick chicken and then behead you!

Arabs are also people who have weird sexual inclinations. Watch out!

I read on this forum that there is a saying amongst Bedous that women are for children and boys are for fun!
                          Last edited by Ray; 28 Apr 07,, 21:23.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

talk You Unhealthy

You seem superfluous Imbiber hatred against Islam and the Arabs.

---------------------------------
                            Islamic conquests Is coming ;)

Comment

Ahmed,

Well too bad that you have a polluted mind.

I don't hate Islam, but I sure dislike a person who claims to be a Saudi, but praises some other country and not his own.

If that is the sense of Saudi's love for his country, then one can hardly feel great to dialogue with such a person.

Must Saudis always depend on others to legitimises their existence?

How come as a Saudi you claim in your signature "Glory to Pakistan"?

Or are you a Pakistani who is pretending to be a Saudi and ashamed to be a Pakistani?

Either way, it is not very moral or laudatory.

Not a single answer could you give to what I wrote in reply to your overworked religious meanderings!

Good luck to you my Bedouin friend!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

We must know that you are not civilized man

Dick and psychological crisis called hate

I recommend you review Dr. myself specialist

Said luck you, the Hindu

Comment

Working...
                                X