Half a million new companies created under the Tories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
    Quite. An 11% increase on the previous year doesn't tell us an awful lot. Still, useful information was never the point of the press release.
    Aye. It's a bit like saying the heart rate of the patient in intensive care has increased...
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Aye. It's a bit like saying the heart rate of the patient in intensive care has increased...
      The words were music to my ears when I had my by-pass. Numbers were immaterial

Comment

Nuts as long as my ticker keeps pumping oil without the big ends going again , Im grateful :wors:, did you see that guy on the BBC news , the 1st person to have a totally synthetic heart , great technology huh

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Nuts as long as my ticker keeps pumping oil without the big ends going again , Im grateful :wors:, did you see that guy on the BBC news , the 1st person to have a totally synthetic heart , great technology huh
          Missed it. Amazing how far medical technology has advanced in the last decade or so.

Comment

Let's see how long will he live. But it's a big step fwd.

What has this synt heart has to do with new comps?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              Let's see how long will he live. But it's a big step fwd.

What has this synt heart has to do with new comps?
              Just replying to Dave's post 1stly , 2ndly , its brand new tech , how do we know its not a new company that built it ;)

Comment

Haha, speaking of which, I always loved companies giving 20 years warranty for windows, and bellow the logo est. 2009 ;)
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                X