Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half a million new companies created under the Tories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
    Quite. An 11% increase on the previous year doesn't tell us an awful lot. Still, useful information was never the point of the press release.
    Aye. It's a bit like saying the heart rate of the patient in intensive care has increased...
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

    Leibniz

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Aye. It's a bit like saying the heart rate of the patient in intensive care has increased...
      The words were music to my ears when I had my by-pass. Numbers were immaterial

      Comment


      • #18
        Nuts as long as my ticker keeps pumping oil without the big ends going again , Im grateful :wors:, did you see that guy on the BBC news , the 1st person to have a totally synthetic heart , great technology huh

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Nuts as long as my ticker keeps pumping oil without the big ends going again , Im grateful :wors:, did you see that guy on the BBC news , the 1st person to have a totally synthetic heart , great technology huh
          Missed it. Amazing how far medical technology has advanced in the last decade or so.

          Comment


          • #20
            Let's see how long will he live. But it's a big step fwd.

            What has this synt heart has to do with new comps?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

            To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              Let's see how long will he live. But it's a big step fwd.

              What has this synt heart has to do with new comps?
              Just replying to Dave's post 1stly , 2ndly , its brand new tech , how do we know its not a new company that built it ;)

              Comment


              • #22
                Haha, speaking of which, I always loved companies giving 20 years warranty for windows, and bellow the logo est. 2009 ;)
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

                To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

                Comment

                Working...
                X