World Affairs Board Stock Market Challenge 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn...we can't short sell stuff...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I'm actually embarrassed. What with the move and starting to get into the University groove, I haven't even made one transaction. Tomorrow this changes!

Gunnut: According to the rules set, short selling is allowed...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        I'm actually embarrassed. What with the move and starting to get into the University groove, I haven't even made one transaction. Tomorrow this changes!
        Yeah! Get on it, slacker.

Gunnut: According to the rules set, short selling is allowed...
        Let me research further into this.

So far I've been pre-occupied by fantasy football. Pretty soon, hockey season will start and I'll be on fantasy hockey.

Comment

You can short gunnut. Click "Make a Trade", put in a symbol, drop-down box Order type is 'Sell Short"
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Hmmm....how come I didn't see that earlier?

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if the NY Giants can be found on the Dow Jones or NASDAQ. That new kid Cruz seems set to take them all the way
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Ahhhh....I'm behind....

Comment

Woot Woot! Second place, already $5,000 up! Damn, what I wouldn't give to have $100,000 in real life. Lord knows I wouldn't be gambling on the stock market. I'd be in Vegas!!

Comment

Woot Woot! Second place, already $5,000 up! Damn, what I wouldn't give to have $100,000 in real life. Lord knows I wouldn't be gambling on the stock market. I'd be in Vegas!!
                    I'll be in vegas in 2 weeks. Want me to play a hand for you?

Comment

Go for the Blackjack tables. Craps are also fun. Of course, I expect a commission on all your earnings...

Comment

Working...
                      X