Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mihais View Post
    tankie for queen of england!!!
    Its king ,,, but dont worry , satire / sarcasm , duly noted .

I meant what I said , sod the scroungers .And screw europe and the euro .
    Last edited by tankie; 06 Nov 11,, 18:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
      Tankie for Queen of England!!!
      Tankie is a queen in England...OOOh sorry Queen Of England

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
        Tankie is a queen in England...OOOh sorry Queen Of England
        Less it shittyarse, yer gerrin as bad as yella

Comment

• actually, i´ve said already that i think that UK entry to EU was a huge mistake, and both parties are guilty of it.

let´s be honest the main reason besides economical was simply UK could not afford to be out of EU, so they joined it, and, basicly like French in NATO, use their position mainly for trolling. can´t be outsiders, and really don´t like where it´s all going, and cannot afford to leave, so let´s just derail it as much as possible.

but - you need europe. more than they need you - they are your largest trading partner, which you cannot replace by turning simply to empire/commonwealth or USA. without EU you are in isolation, and your influence in world in decline. only problem that would be solved, would be the immigrants problem, but Nissan and toyota would go to slovakia because that´s where they can access eu market. and that´s pretty much the only made in UK product thas on sale in estonia (or the rest of EU) i can think of at this moment. well some booze too, but that´s all.

you are simply too non-continentally minded to be good europeans and that will be so even i f the whole eu should be direct democracy or whatever from next monday. the whole eu would certainly benefit from losing uk, but i think uk would be the loser at the end
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• For the time being BD1 m8 , maybe , I would like to see the UK as I grew up in , a world leader in commerce , ship builders, aircraft,cars, apprenticeships , steel production ,doctorates , Oxford , Cambridge seats , the military academy which has trained , pilots , officers , worldwide etc etc etc etc , sold down the river but could be wrestled back , Europe as a whole , is a hole , and we can get our country out of the hole with good leadership and the fact ,,,we ( the populace denied referendum ) vote for the same limp wristed poxy public schoolboys whose only interest is their pockets , where does Bliar live now , Californiacation ,, it aint in fkin Sedgefield Co Durham with his woman but he still sprouts on whats best for us , the sanctimonious shite . WE do not wish / have to throw over a million pounds an hour into the stinkpit called the EU ,we do not need them as much as they need us . Its not irreversibly impossible YET . ;)
            Last edited by tankie; 06 Nov 11,, 21:07.

Comment

• Actually, tankie couldn't qualify to be the Queen of England.

you need to look like a man to qualify.

She's the kind of chick that would ride a chopper and not a trike....
              Attached Files

Comment

• Don't overstep the mark Jason ,,,,,,

the mark being the old currency of Germany

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  For the time being BD1 m8 , maybe , I would like to see the UK as I grew up in , a world leader in commerce , ship builders, aircraft,cars, apprenticeships , steel production ,doctorates , Oxford , Cambridge seats , the military academy which has trained , pilots , officers , worldwide etc etc etc etc , sold down the river but could be wrestled back , Europe as a whole , is a hole , and we can get our country out of the hole with good leadership and the fact ,,,we ( the populace denied referendum ) vote for the same limp wristed poxy public schoolboys whose only interest is their pockets , where does Bliar live now , Californiacation ,, it aint in fkin Sedgefield Co Durham with his woman but he still sprouts on whats best for us , the sanctimonious shite . WE do not wish / have to throw over a million pounds an hour into the stinkpit called the EU ,we do not need them as much as they need us . Its not irreversibly impossible YET . ;)
                  When were you born tankie? Before 1930?
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Very droll Dok ,,,, 1951 , the 8TH of May , VE day , and jobs in the 60s were plentiful , as were apprenticeships ;)

Comment

• and i want the first EU back, the Roman one. or the second one, with the little corsican fellow, who kicked mightyly around. and you just had to smother it, you basterds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BD1 View Post
                        and i want the first EU back, the Roman one. or the second one, with the little corsican fellow, who kicked mightyly around. and you just had to smother it, you basterds.

by the way , bastards not basterds , but lets face it ,the Romans , we sorted out their ballistas and called em tanks , but apart from that , what have the Romans ever done for us huh

Comment

by the way , bastards not basterds , but lets face it ,the Romans , we sorted out their ballistas and called em tanks , but apart from that , what have the Romans ever done for us huh
                          I thought you were Brits, not Jews!

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

i know, i just cannot spell any better the accent of Sharpe from Sharpe´s movies ´Dat pasterd!´ is more closer actually i think

Comment

• I can't stop shaking my head reading all the barbarians that saw only Roman blades or even worse,saw nothing of Rome .

Ave Caesar,morituri te salutant.And btw,Vive l'Empereur.

p.s Long live the Empire(of the future).Ka'pla
                              Those who know don't speak
                              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Oh thank you sir, thank you sir, hail Caesar and everything, sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X