Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antimony View Post
    Farhan,

I know you are probably singing with joy at India being the lowest, but it usually helps to dig deeper

IMF says India GDP forecast based on market price, not factor cost - Economic Times
    Don't Know why you think so :confu:

Comment

Originally posted by farhan_9909 View Post
      From your eagerness to dig it out and post.
      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

No he is not. Someone opened a centuries old thread without adding anything substantive. Where is the Hot dead chick ?
        :slap:

Rally tired, missed the dates. :red:
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

This is devoid of any logic.

Comment

Welcome to WAB. Some posters here are eager to guess intentions. Just ignore those.

Comment

dileepp89 bumped the thread.

The thread was on top when i clicked new posts.

Check again

Comment

Originally posted by cdude View Post
                Welcome to WAB. Some posters here are eager to guess intentions. Just ignore those.
                Right,But still i want everyone here to have atleast certain degree of common sense before pointing a finger at me for digging this thread out

Btw Thanks for the Welcome :)

Comment

OK farhan, you want a serious discussion and us not guessing.

Give us your insight on why you resurrected 5 years old thread?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    OK farhan, you want a serious discussion and us not guessing.

Give us your insight on why you resurrected 5 years old thread?
                    i didnt but member @dileepp89 bumped the thread.check it out yourself

Comment

Originally posted by cdude View Post
                      This is devoid of any logic.
                      Welcome to WAB. Some posters here are eager to point out intentions. I don't care whether you ignore them or not
                      Last edited by antimony; 12 Oct 13,, 00:15.
                      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

dileepp89 bumped the thread.

The thread was on top when i clicked new posts.

Check again
                        I am referring to the link, not the thread
                        Last edited by antimony; 12 Oct 13,, 00:14. Reason: Tone down the level of sarcasm, reserve the right to use it later :)

Comment

Indian economy is still in a pretty dire state at the moment. I can see the point of this thread to exist, even if it's been resurrected.
                          Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                          -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

i didnt but member @dileepp89 bumped the thread.check it out yourself
                            Several things...

1. Where are the dead chics and kittens? Gunny started to slack it seems.
                            2. I admitted I was tired. Still am. Last 3 months we have extra work, plus I am preparing to move.
                            3. Some new member, who is subscribed to The American bazaar only, posted total of 3 posts, from which one is double only with added link (how he did that is beyond me) and you reply to him? Why not quoting his message?
                            4. Why you posted that link? Can you give us any insight, you want us to discuss over it? Which part? Or you were just gloating?

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                              Indian economy is still in a pretty dire state at the moment. I can see the point of this thread to exist, even if it's been resurrected.
                              Tron, it is not sticky and it is 5 years old. Why not new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                                Tron, it is not sticky and it is 5 years old. Why not new thread?
                                That I agree with. Though I wonder if some of our friends here truly wish to debate the economy, or are just looking to take pot shots?
                                Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                                -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Working...
                                X