Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shek Reply

"I'm heading over to the FDC to start working the problem . . ."

Are you sure that's wise? I think that we've an AR 385-63 investigation ensuing shortly on your firing point. In the interim, place your unit in a "check-firing" status and have your safety personnel standing by with all required documentation...sir.

Nothing worse than firing out-of-safe and almost hitting the Range Control Officer. Nope. Not good AT ALL.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Zinja View Post
      Man!! Are those pictures for real or its just plastic stuff?
      as real as it gets
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
        i posted small pic of it before, but these are better ones, and more of them.
        English Russia » Pimp Up Your Tank
        I don't see no cup holders. You can't possibly expect me to buy a car without a cup holder.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Zinja,

I think this 21 Dec 07 article from the Wall Street Journal provides a great glimpse at how the market responded to the lead paint toys. Despite no apparent drop in demand for toys during the holiday season or government regulation, firms increased their safety QA/QC processes and cancelled/decreased/delayed orders from Chinese firms as they sorted through what went wrong.

Far from demonstrating unchecked corporate power, it instead points to the fact that corporate reputations matter and that consumers will punish firms that don't react in their best interests. Even if firms don't truly care about their customers, that doesn't matter, because they have to anyways if they want to ensure that it doesn't hurt their bottomline.
          Attached Files
          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

• The World is over

WW III, Russia attacks U.S and U.S counter attacks. Then all peace for a little while. The World worries because of this and wants a 1-world government to stop these problems. Then that is when WW III starts, starts. Only the intervention of the God, Almighty wil prevent total human anniliation. That's when you know if there is a God and who God is. To know who God is, is to know that God exsist.

Comment

• Originally posted by don0111 View Post
              WW III, Russia attacks U.S and U.S counter attacks. Then all peace for a little while. The World worries because of this and wants a 1-world government to stop these problems. Then that is when WW III starts, starts. Only the intervention of the God, Almighty wil prevent total human anniliation. That's when you know if there is a God and who God is. To know who God is, is to know that God exsist.
              Question: which god?
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
              X