Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You mock our prophet, we burn your embassy...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aymen87
    thanks for apologizing

i want to spread this apology & other muslims will accept it
    & specially after copenhagen`s conference

i wish it will make a good relation to understand each others

thanks to you
    OMG. Kid how old are you?
    I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

• i said to you what is in our quran
      if someone in your country (for example) dont applying the laws of your country
      is that means all do that
      no no really
      some do that some dont do that
      If someone in my country does not apply the law and is found out (which happens mostly), then he is sent into the clink!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Using credit cards is un-Islamic: Scholars

March 14, 2006 16:13 IST

http://ia.rediff.com/money/2006/mar/14card.htm

Coming down heavily on usage of credit cards and subscription to
        medical insurance policies, leading Islamic scholars have sought to
        discourage Muslims from using them, saying they were 'un-Islamic'
        practices.

The use of both entailed payment of interest, which is prohibited in
        Islam, the scholars, participating in the All India Conference of
        Islamic Jurisprudence in Mysore said.

Besides interest, these schemes also encouraged consumerism, causing
        people to lead a lifestyle that was beyond their means, according to
        All India Fiqh Akademi General Secretary, Khalid Siafullah
        Rehamani.

However, the scholars felt that there was no harm in using debit
        cards and ATM cards issued by the various banks. On the issue of
        medical insurance, the scholars compared it to being akin to
        gambling.

Though rendering help to the sick was laudable, these policies were
        based more on the pursuit of business ventures, devoid of any
        service motto. However, scholars were not opposed to medical
        insurance schemes per se as the ones in practice in certain Islamic
        countries (since they adhered to Islamic teachings) and cited
        Malaysia as an example.

The conference, which also deliberated on genetic sciences and
        paternity tests through DNA, said that conducting the tests to
        identify the gender of a foetus was not permissible under Islam.
        Abortion of foetus within 120 days of conception was only acceptable
        if the tests proved some physical and mental abnormalities.

Nearly 250 Islamic scholars participated in the meet, which
        concluded in Mysore on Monday night

Comment

• The uniquely Pakistani variant of this thread title should be :

You praise our Prophet, we still might burn your Embassy

Comment

• Originally posted by Aymen87
            thanks for apologizing

i want to spread this apology & other muslims will accept it
            & specially after copenhagen`s conference

i wish it will make a good relation to understand each others

thanks to you
            Aymen,

Aren't you over reaching yourself?

Aren't you deluding a lot?

Aren't you getting a trifle presumptuous?

Who the Dickens do you thing you are that Moslems are going to listen to you?

Are you the new Caliph and the Caliphate is in place once again?

And anyway, who has apologised?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• In the wake of the row over the publication of the Muhammad cartoons here in Denmark, Islamic scholars and clerics recently held a conference in Bahrainís capitol Manamar to discuss ways of protecting the sanctity of Islam.
              There was broad consensus that the ongoing boycott of Danish goods and services in the Muslim world should be continued, but a small doorway was opened. They also agreed that a fund should be set up to helps spread knowledge of the teachings of Islam, and Western companies would be invited to contribute.
              Today we hear that the products of the Danish dairy multinational company Arla is again to be found on the shelves of Muslim countries.
              This after a visit; by an Arla chief executive Finn Hansen, to a special office established in Bahrain after the conference.
              Draw your own conclusions, but mine is that this so-called religions row has degenerated into simple extortion. In other words a shake-down racket.
              When organized crime does it, then itís a crime. When organized religions do it, itís a necessary adjunct to Big Buisness.
              When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

• Originally posted by amled
                They also agreed that a fund should be set up to helps spread knowledge of the teachings of Islam
                Which will lead to more madarssas & jihadi training camps.

Draw your own conclusions, but mine is that this so-called religions row has degenerated into simple extortion.
                Ditto. Which should be defeated at all costs.
                Hala Madrid!!

Comment

• They haves laws to kill converts .. woops but cartoons really are offensive!!
                  I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by EricTheRed View Post
                    muslims have drawn MUCH worse pics of jesus and the virgin mary. I dont recall being invited to any embassy or flag burning...darn I miss all the fun
                    Can you please care to show me one instance of muslims drawing "worse pictures" of JESUS (Peace be upon him) and Virgin Mary (Peace be upon her)??? Well the answer is you can't!!

WHY? Because JESUS (Peace be upon him) and Virgin Mary (Peace be upon her) have holy positions in Islam as well. In fact, Muslims also believe in the holy Bible. In Islam, if a muslim burns or desegrates a holy Bible he/she is rejecting GOD or ALLAH.

Some facts rather than hate or ignorance fueled speculation about Islam's view of Christianity and the holy bible:

In the Qur'an mention is made of the umm al kitab, or the Mother of the Book (3:7; 13:39; 43:4). Yusuf Ali in his commentary says this refers to "... the original foundation of all revelation, the essence of God's will and law (n. 1864) ... the preserved tablet" (n. 4606). This book is said to be with God. It is variously referred to as the "preserved tablet" (85:22), the "manifest Book" (6:59), the "Book inscribed" (17:58; 52:2-3), the "Book of Allah" (8:75; 18:27), or simply "the Book" (3:37).

From this eternal Book God sends his revelations, via angels, to his prophets. Some of these revelations are recorded, others are not, but sura 13:38 says "for each period is a book (revealed)." Of these books the Qur'an mentions five - the scrolls or suhuf of Abraham (53:36-37, 87:19), the Taurat of Moses, the Psalms of David (Zabur, 4:163; 17:55; 21:105), the Injil of Jesus (The holy Bible) and the holy Qur'an.

The authors of the Bible, as with all the prophets, are said to possess the same inspiration (wahy) as had Muhammad - 4:163; 5:111 (referring to Christ's apostles); 7:160; 16:43; 21:7,25; 42:3. They were also guided in the same way as was Muhammad - 6:83-90 (this mentions 18 biblical figures).

Comment

• Show respect for dead threads If the thread in question has not seen a post in a couple months and is dormant you might be able to breathe new life into it. However unless there is some ground breaking revelation-if a thread has been idle for 6 months or more its dead and leave the corpse alone.
                      Book of Zraver, Verse 13.

Thread locked.

Comment

Working...
                      X