Will You vote for Bush in 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will You vote for Bush in 2004

As of now, will you vote to re-elect President Bush?

I personally will vote for him.
    Yes
    46.55%
    No
    53.45%

Why yes I would. Despite the usual Liberal & Mullah slamming. His approval rating seems to have improved lately.

Comment

I'm kind of upset that federal pell grants are going to be cut for the 2004-2005 school year... I don't like any Democratic candidates either though... I'll decide in the weeks before the election.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Yes, although there has been a lot of bashing of Bush, I personally beileve he's done an astounding job since office.

He has led two succesful military campaigns with very low numbers of American casulties(and by far the most succesful in US military history), has tightened up US security and there hasn't been a terror attack since Sept 11.

As the Democrats I dont have a place for them(they are just idiots) to make it short they are basically talking out of their asses.

Comment

I'll vote for him.

Comment

Dunno. I really don't know. I think yes, but it would depend on who's running against him. Here's a question though: Bush, or Schwarzenegger?
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

LOL, that is a toughie.

Who would mess with the Terminator?

Comment

Unless some one better comes along (since the Republicans won't likely put someone else up this is unlikely) I'll vote for him.
                Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

I don't like his energy policy very well, but otherwise I think he is great. What worries me is... Oh, never mind.
                  sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Hell yeah 100%!

Yeah it would be hard decision for me...

Arnie..or Bush. Will wait and see and how things go if he wins the election in California.

Comment

i think Bush is kinda ok...he got better chances than any body else...other than Arnie :D
                      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                        Dunno. I really don't know. I think yes, but it would depend on who's running against him. Here's a question though: Bush, or Schwarzenegger?
                        Sorry guys, But Arnold wasn't born a U.S. Citizen, so he can't be the President.

Article II, Section I: "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President..."
                        sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Shhh.....yer screwing up the thread Drez! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 2DREZQ
                            Originally posted by bigross86
                            Sorry guys, But Arnold wasn't born a U.S. Citizen, so he can't be the President.

Article II, Section I: "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President..."
                            If Arnold was born before 1789 he could be elected president!!!1 :D
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

who cares! we'r just havin some wet dreamz here :D
                              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Working...
                              X