This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
    You telling me it is acceptable to shoot someone seven times in the back because you suppose they might knife their own small people? You're having a larf.
    You are just an idiot. DID YOU NOT READ?!?!? Oh, wait, you only selected read. He was in the middle of KIDNAPPING those kids. What part of that did you NOT get? He was committing a VIOLENT CRIME WHEN THE POLICE SHOT HIM!

He fought off two Tasers. There's nothing left but lethal force and YES, against such a guy who FOUGHT OFF TWO TASERS, YOU DON'T STOP SHOOTING UNTIL HE STOPS MOVING!

Originally posted by snapper View Post
    Well if that is the law in that 'State' I suppose that is the way it is and can accept that. I do not accept though the 'reasonable force' argument. Everyone 'motors public' nor do I believe 99.9% of people are going to hold their own small people 'hostage' just because they reach into their car.
    Hey IDIOT! BLAKE WAS NOT 99.9% OF PEOPLE! He was THERE COMMITTING A VIOLENT CRIME - KIDNAPPING AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

And I prefer scotch!
    Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by tantalus View Post
      Soviets, germans, people of the asian steppe, not all painted with the one brush, you are making my point for me with extra examples.

Its too far for me, calling peaceful protestors complicit with violent ones. Each judged separately. As previously stated i agree there has been widespread failure to condemn the violence. I also agree that the violence has not been sporadic, but it has also been conducted by a minority.

Pfff,you might like and want to down a bit,but only if you also want to hide from reality.
      1.Those “innocents” were in fact enablers,because ALL violence,ALL the time is done by a minority,but is supported by the majority, morally,logistically,politically etc...
      As a logical consequence,civilian enablers were targeted en masse.
      2.One is responsible both for what he does,but also for what he fails to do.There was 0(zero) response from the local government in protecting the real innocents who had their properties destroyed or were themselves harassed or violently attacked.There is also zero demand from their electoral base(half the nation) to step down and let better men do the required cleaning.That means they ultimately agree or are forced to agree to this agenda.
      When it comes to leadership,a look at DNC will tell you all you need to know about their mindset.They’re on a radical path from which they have no intention of stepping down.

3.Asty said a while back that the sides are set,there are no fence sitters to convince.I suspect he’s right.But if that’s the case,elections become pointless and democracy itself loses its meaning.All we have are 2 opposing and radical factions.No one will concede anything anymore.And it makes an unimaginable quite possible,i.e solving all differences in US by force.
      Those who know don't speak
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
        You are just an idiot. DID YOU NOT READ?!?!? Oh, wait, you only selected read. He was in the middle of KIDNAPPING those kids. What part of that did you NOT get? He was committing a VIOLENT CRIME WHEN THE POLICE SHOT HIM!

He fought off two Tasers. There's nothing left but lethal force and YES, against such a guy who FOUGHT OFF TWO TASERS, YOU DON'T STOP SHOOTING UNTIL HE STOPS MOVING!

Hey IDIOT! BLAKE WAS NOT 99.9% OF PEOPLE! He was THERE COMMITTING A VIOLENT CRIME - KIDNAPPING AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

And I prefer scotch!
        I'm sorry but I have been searching all over for the background here. The best I can find is that there was a domestic disturbance call about a group of women shouting, Blake arrives and tells one of his sons to get into the car, interaction between Blake and officers ( maybe they thought he was the reason we don't know yet), he walks from one side of his car to the other, leans in and shot in the back while shirt is held at incredibly close range, all in 3 minutes. Looked at maybe 10 assorted sites, and never saw the word kidnapping or violent crime used. Beyond that there isn't much as to the first 150 seconds only the last 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
          A call for an investigation by the DOJ into who is funding the violent rioters. i.e. their paid for hotel rooms on the same floor as a US Senator.
          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ken...olent-protests
          Well of course and would expect nothing less given their very consistent MO.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
            I'm sorry but I have been searching all over for the background here. The best I can find is that there was a domestic disturbance call about a group of women shouting, Blake arrives and tells one of his sons to get into the car, interaction between Blake and officers ( maybe they thought he was the reason we don't know yet), he walks from one side of his car to the other, leans in and shot in the back while shirt is held at incredibly close range, all in 3 minutes. Looked at maybe 10 assorted sites, and never saw the word kidnapping or violent crime used. Beyond that there isn't much as to the first 150 seconds only the last 30.

Sex assault charges filed against Jacob Blake in July prompted police to respond before shooting: union report | Fox News

Kenosha police union gives its version of Blake shooting | CTV News
            Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 31 Aug 20,, 05:19.
            Chimo

Comment

And I prefer scotch!
              So a Father was about to 'kidnap' his own small people? Oh my God! What was he going to do with them? Take them home, maybe to school or to a beach? So next time I see a Father putting his children in his own car I know how to react to take them home after school... taser the evil bugger! He is clearly trying kidnap them and hold them hostage in their own home! Were the children hurt? No... so he was not "committing domestic violence" when shot... Besides I thought what I do with my own small people... you know like driving them somewhere... is not the business of the State or the Police or when did it become a potentially capital crime without trial to get into your own car and drive your children wherever you please?
              Last edited by snapper; 31 Aug 20,, 07:53.

Comment

So a Father was about to 'kidnap' his own small people?
                So you want a WANTED CONVICTED PROVEN VIOLENT CRIMINAL with an active arrest warrant to take kids. Yeah, shows what kind of mother you are.
                Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 31 Aug 20,, 07:53.
                Chimo

Comment

So you want a WANTED CONVICTED PROVEN VIOLENT CRIMINAL with an active arrest warrant to take kids. Yeah, shows what kind of mother you are.
                  What was he doing that was criminal or dangerous to the police, his own children (or car)? Lots of people have criminal records but I do not support shooting them for getting in a car.

Comment

What was he doing that was criminal or dangerous to the police, his own children (or car)?
                    YOU'RE FREAKING JOKING!

Resisting arrest. Assualting a police officer (head lock). Reaching for a weapon (knife). Warrant for sexual assault. Theft. Threatening a woman (911 caller) Getting into a 2000lb vehicle that can drive into cops and pedestrians.

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                    Lots of people have criminal records but I do not support shooting them for getting in a car.
                    NOT JUST A CRIMINAL RECORD BUT AN ARREST WARRANT FOR SEXUAL ASSUALT! I have news for you. No one cares what you support. The cops acted according to the law, within their rights, and most of all, UPHOLDING THEIR DUTY TO SERVE AND TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT! And that includes shooting this WANTED VIOLENT CRIMINAL WHO WAS REACHING FOR A WEAPON AND kept shooting until he stopped moving.
                    Chimo

Comment

• Resisting arrest maybe?Being tased and still going on?Don’t know about many things but generally speaking the police are not the people one ought to resist violently or flee from.Unless he’s a violent imbecile that endangers everyone.
                      Just like with the other imbeciles,if he’d just stood still,he would be out in a few days/months.

You’d be mightily surprised what one sees in the more “vibrant” parts of society.Toddlers thrown by their parents in front of the cars to stop LE.
                      Those who know don't speak
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

YOU'RE FREAKING JOKING!

Resisting arrest. Assualting a police officer (head lock). Reaching for a weapon (knife). Warrant for sexual assault. Theft. Threatening a woman (911 caller) Getting into a 2000lb vehicle that can drive into cops and pedestrians.

NOT JUST A CRIMINAL RECORD BUT AN ARREST WARRANT FOR SEXUAL ASSUALT! I have news for you. No one cares what you support. The cops acted according to the law, within their rights, and most of all, UPHOLDING THEIR DUTY TO SERVE AND TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT! And that includes shooting this WANTED VIOLENT CRIMINAL WHO WAS REACHING FOR A WEAPON AND kept shooting until he stopped moving.
                        *Sigh*... First an arrest warrant, whatever it is for, is not permission to shoot a guy with his back turned whenever you like. Sure he may have 'resisted arrest' but again shooting someone seven times in the back is unjustifiable in terms of 'reasonable force'; a headlock is not seven rounds in the back. Nor do you know he was "reaching for a weapon"... maybe having been tasered twice he just wanted to sit down - perhaps his kids were upset at seeing him tasered and he was trying to get closer to him. He had no weapon in his hand when he was shot and was faced the other way. It may have been 'legal' by the laws of that State but trying to justify it as the use of 'reasonable force' and making up hypothetical conjectures about him intending to 'kidnap'/'torture' his own children is just guff.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
                          I guess Albany will say the Metropolitan PD are a bunch pussies?! Shame!
                          https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...rests-assaults
                          Hey I can read...and do. Those people were arrested for physically hitting cops. They deserve it. Meanwhile Pussy Paul got yelled at and had his fee-fees hurt.
                          Last edited by Albany Rifles; 31 Aug 20,, 14:20.
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                            Hey I can read...and do. Those people were arrested for physically hitting cops. They deserve it. Meanwhile Pussy Paul got yelled at and had his fee-fees hurt.
                            That is because the Metropolitan PD was there to take the blows as these rioters said they were going to KILL the Senator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                              I am pretty sure Senator Paul's overriding feeling (besides concern for his wife) was amusement. But his profession is politics, so he is going to milk what he can.
                              "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

*sigh*... First an arrest warrant, whatever it is for, is not permission to shoot a guy with his back turned whenever you like. Sure he may have 'resisted arrest' but again shooting someone seven times in the back is unjustifiable in terms of 'reasonable force'; a headlock is not seven rounds in the back. Nor do you know he was "reaching for a weapon"... Maybe having been tasered twice he just wanted to sit down - perhaps his kids were upset at seeing him tasered and he was trying to get closer to him. He had no weapon in his hand when he was shot and was faced the other way. It may have been 'legal' by the laws of that state but trying to justify it as the use of 'reasonable force' and making up hypothetical conjectures about him intending to 'kidnap'/'torture' his own children is just guff.
                                You are an idiot! Resisting arrest is all the justification cops need to shoot you! Period! Dumbass! Again, dumbass! The guy has ALREADY shown that he can fight off extreme pain (tasered TWICE), LETHAL FORCE IS NOW JUSTIFIED! Keyword LETHAL. TO PROTECT EVERYONE, COPS DON'T STOP SHOOTING UNTIL HE STOPS MOVING.

Lastly NO ONE is suspended, let alone FIRED! PERFECTLY LEGAL USE OF FORCE!

Your opinions means SQUAT ALL and like all your legal horse puckey IS NOTHING MORE THAN YOUR ILLUSIONS THAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE WHEN IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN TOILET PAPER.
                                Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 31 Aug 20,, 15:08.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X