This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
    I vote we appoint the Colonel & some of his buddies be given the job of 're-educating' mr Navarro....in any way they see fit.
    A week with my Celine in her new body armour in an FOP in Afghanistan ... during her monthly cycle.

What a fucking idiot. Even if Ottawa thinks it's true, the men and women manning Afghanistan was there doing the job Washington wanted them to do and done it damned well.
    Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 28 Aug 20,, 18:41.
    Chimo

Comment

• So last nights ruffians were shouting at and threatening Rand Paul while also saying say her name Breona Taylor. The ignoramuses are so stupid that they do not know that Rand Paul submitted a bill to end no knock warrants. These idiots need to grow a brain but it will just not grow as it is soaked in THC.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
        Honestly do you even know how to read a paragraph?

Jared Lee Loughner, whose online writings were described as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party Movement." He also apparently didn't feel that women should hold positions of power.

Lefty, my ass. Sounds more like he is your brother.
        Please find any affiliation with a conservative group. His historical record is as a lefty.

https://heavy.com/news/2017/06/jared...%20years%20ago.

Comment

• I guess Albany will say the Metropolitan PD are a bunch pussies?! Shame!
          https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...rests-assaults

Comment

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
            Please find any affiliation with a conservative group. His historical record is as a lefty.

https://heavy.com/news/2017/06/jared...%20years%20ago.
            Still not reading your own links. Man you're batting 1.000 today.

But one expert on the “far-right fringe,” CBS wrote, “picked up on the apparent roots of Loughner’s suggestions that the government was engaging in mind control through grammar – an antigovernment extremist named David Wynn Miller, who ascribes nefarious intent to, among others, the U.S. Postal Service.” Loughner’s bizarre beliefs about currency and the totalitarian state is associated with the far-right Patriot Movement and some of his beliefs seemed to align with the sovereign citizen movement, according to CBS.

Ultimately, the network determined, “It seems illegitimate to tie Loughner to the mainstream right or mainstream left, as his beliefs were well within the realm of the fringe. Indeed, Loughner appears to have simply been a disturbed individual who lacked a coherent political philosophy other than a deep-seated anti-government sentiment.”
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
              Still not reading your own links. Man you're batting 1.000 today.
              nothing conservative about the Sovereigns. I am not familiar with the other group mentioned.

Comment

nothing conservative about the Sovereigns.
                Well they sure do sound like Donald Trump arguing before the SCOTUS though: "a sovereign citizen is someone who believes that he or she is above all laws."

You know, you never did comment on Trump's assertion that he was immune to all law. You just kept calling it a liberal media interpretation or some such bullshit.

Still think so?

Oh the Sovereigns sure as shit ain't liberals.

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
                I am not familiar with the other group mentioned.
                You're not familiar with the far-right Patriot Movement? That's...uh, weird, but OK.

So then where's his historical record is as a lefty? You can at least try to back up your assertions with quotes from your links.
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                  I'm really not sure how this will "totally blow up in my face" metaphorically, let alone literally.

the lightest felony charge alone, "1st degree endangering public safety," will land this punk in jail for 12 years.
                  Not sure you can show "utter disregard for human life" of a person who is continually trying to retreat. The eye-witness account of even the first shooting indicates that the "victim" relentlessly advanced on the defendant and tried to take his gun, actually had his hands on it, and was in the process of pulling it away, when he was shot. Maybe 2nd degree? G'Luck with that one, too.

Not really a fan of mobbing politicians, but clearly an "attack" on Rand Paul would have produced a different outcome. That's just garden variety heckling. By idiots, of course, but heckling.
                  Last edited by GVChamp; 28 Aug 20,, 21:46.
                  "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

• Well Tops we shall keep it purely superficial.
                    The loser was anti establishment, hated structure of any kind. He loved substance abuse (cannabis in particular). The left loves cannabis! They legalize it whenever they can. A lazy and stupid (doped up) populous is what the Democrats love to have. It is part of the living wage cabal. Play station + cannabis + living wage = compliant New Democrats.

Comment

Well Tops we shall keep it purely superficial.
                      The loser was anti establishment, hated structure of any kind. He loved substance abuse (cannabis in particular). The left loves cannabis! They legalize it whenever they can. A lazy and stupid (doped up) populous is what the Democrats love to have. It is part of the living wage cabal. Play station + cannabis + living wage = compliant New Democrats.
                      Holy crap I hope you did some super warm-ups before you did that super stretching...

Superficially, of course.

Comment

nothing conservative about the Sovereigns. I am not familiar with the other group mentioned.
                        Check source much?
                        I do!
                        Wikipedia: David-Wynn Miller … “The Los Angeles Times characterized Miller's political views as 'far-right.'“
                        Trust me?
                        I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                          Check source much?
                          I do!
                          Wikipedia: David-Wynn Miller … “The Los Angeles Times characterized Miller's political views as 'far-right.'“
                          You take whatever is written/declared in the LA Times as Gospel? I do not.
                          Last edited by surfgun; 28 Aug 20,, 23:47.

Comment

You take whatever is written/declared in the LA Times as Gospel? I do not.
                            vs. the crap you post?
                            Yes, I'll take the paper I grew up reading over your so-called sources any day of the week.
                            Trust me?
                            I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                              vs. the crap you post?
                              Yes, I'll take the paper I grew up reading over your so-called sources any day of the week.
                              I grew up reading the Washington Compost. Crap, I even delivered that tripe on my paper route as a boy. But it did not manage to brainwash me...

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                                Holy crap I hope you did some super warm-ups before you did that super stretching...

Superficially, of course.
                                I'm surprised Pence hasn't been replaced by surfgun yet. He certainly has the schtick down...

Comment

Working...
                                X