Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOR View Post

Dad Gum Voters!
    More like politicians for sale (selling out essential American ideals) to the highest bidder.

Comment

• yes, I look forward to your rant against the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson, then.
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
        yes, I look forward to your rant against the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson, then.
        I have no love for the Koch Brothers. I have no idea who Sheldon is.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post

More like politicians for sale (selling out essential American ideals) to the highest bidder.
          SOLD, to the man (or woman) receiving the most votes!
          Trust me?
          I'm an economist!

Comment

LMAO! So what essential American Ideals does Trump represent? ROFLMAO! This one is a winner...

Comment

• The Constitution means what it says. Not that it is evolving nonsense!

Comment

• surfgun,

I have no love for the Koch Brothers. I have no idea who Sheldon is.
                that just means you really have no idea the differences between left-wing and right-wing billionaire funding.

The Constitution means what it says. Not that it is evolving nonsense!
                the guy who constantly talks about getting rid of term limits for himself is the protector of the originalist Constitution....lol.
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• What next?
                  Saying that Congress doesn’t have the power of the purse, or to declare war?
                  Trust me?
                  I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                    surfgun,

that just means you really have no idea the differences between left-wing and right-wing billionaire funding.

the guy who constantly talks about getting rid of term limits for himself is the protector of the originalist Constitution....lol.
                    He kids, he kids! Damn, get a sense of humor!

Comment

He kids, he kids! Damn, get a sense of humor!
                      "We are going to win four more years in the White House and then after that we'll negotiate, right, because we're probably, based on the way we were treated, we're probably entitled to another four after that"

Also Trump:

Click image for larger version

Name:	qafko5nqjf1hy3bn_1592976263.jpeg?tr=w-1242,h-710,f-jpeg.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	1565821

And of course Trump followers:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Q0AGa07.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	1565822
                      My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.

Comment

5 seconds but you couldn't be bothered to do it yourself.

Don't call me lazy.

Comment

• Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

Long-time Donald Trump confidant, and convicted felon, Roger Stone said that the president should declare “martial law” to seize power if he loses what Stone characterized as an already corrupt election.

The results will only be legitimate if the “real winner” — Trump — takes office, regardless of what the votes say, Stone declared. A loss would apparently be justification for Trump to use force to take over the nation.

Stone, who worked as an adviser in the last Trump campaign, made the astonishing statements Thursday on the InfoWars program of far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. Both men talked of an ongoing “coup” against Trump, and Stone inexplicably claimed that he predicted “almost three decades ago that this moment would come.”

Stone appeared resigned to a Trump loss — but blamed it on the baseless claim that early voting has already been “corrupted.”

To safeguard Trump’s position, Stone called for federal authorities to seize ballots in Nevada, for FBI agents to physically block certain voters from casting their ballots, and for Trump to use his powers for widespread arrests to solidify his power
                          , Media Matters first reported.

Under martial law and the Insurrection Act, Trump will have “the authority” to arrest Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook, “the Clintons” and “anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity,” Stone said. He also called for the immediate arrest of former defense secretary James Mattis for “sedition,” apparently because he feared Trump was unfit for office, according to Washington Post journalist’s to Bob Woodward’s upcoming book, “Rage.”

In addition, Stone warned, journalist also risk arrest. “If the Daily Beast is involved in provably seditious ... acts” in a new Trump future, their “entire staff can be taken into custody and their office can be shut down.” “They want to play war, this is war,” he added.

Stone demanded that “the ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshals” and not counted, claiming with absolutely no evidence that “they are completely corrupted.”

While such off-the-rail suggestions could easily be shrugged off from most, Stone is a high-profile friend of the president and has his ear, critics fear. Harvard law professor and Constitutional expert Laurence Tribe warned that Stone’s “advocacy of totalitarian takeover by Trump has to be taken seriously.”

Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean blasted Stone for calling on Trump to “declare himself America’s dictator” — voicing what “many Republicans crave.”

Stone dodged 40 months in prison thanks to Trump, who commuted his sentence in July. Stone was convicted of seven federal felonies, including lying to Congress and witness tampering in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Jones called Stone “almost a political prisoner.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                            Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

Long-time Donald Trump confidant, and convicted felon, Roger Stone said that the president should declare “martial law” to seize power if he loses what Stone characterized as an already corrupt election.
                            Mr Stone is getting worried about facing justice in Januay.
                            Trust me?
                            I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

To safeguard Trump’s position, Stone called for federal authorities to seize ballots in Nevada, for FBI agents to physically block certain voters from casting their ballots, and for Trump to use his powers for widespread arrests to solidify his power[/B], Media Matters first reported.

Under martial law and the Insurrection Act, Trump will have “the authority” to arrest Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook, “the Clintons” and “anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity,” Stone said. He also called for the immediate arrest of former defense secretary James Mattis for “sedition,” apparently because he feared Trump was unfit for office, according to Washington Post journalist’s to Bob Woodward’s upcoming book, “Rage.”
                              Come on Roger, don't stop now while you are on a roll. Tell us just how much you love a secret police to arrest enemies of the state?

Comment

• Anyone else notice the sea of face masks behind The Trumpet in his rally today?
                                Did someone get a copy of The Darwin Awards 2020 short list?
                                Trust me?
                                I'm an economist!

Comment

Working...
                                X