X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Edge
    replied
    Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

This is the nightmare scenario that could put Trump in office for another 4 years...his brownshirts storming the polling centers, creating enough havoc and confusion to bring the whole mess before Trump and McConnell's kangaroo Supreme Court.
    You not notice how the left turns things around ?

You don't have a rightwing problem as I see it. You have a leftie problem.

The threats of violence are coming from the left. That is why the silent majority exists.

Whether online or real life.

It wasn't neo nazis tearing into things after Floyd.

When Trump calls out Antifa and its ilk for what it is he's right.

The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied

Walmart pulls firearms, ammunition from U.S. store floors as civil unrest flares | Yahoo | Oct 30 2020

Retailers have been on edge after raiders earlier this year smashed windows, stole merchandise and, at times, set stores ablaze in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Portland and other U.S. cities. In an another trend that has fed concern, gun sales in the United States this year have reached record highs, and more first-time buyers have purchased firearms recent months.

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied
    What does that even mean? He's stuttering due to his age?
    He's older so people are saying its dementia.

Not that it is but looks like it.

Last edited by Double Edge; 31 Oct 20,, 02:50.

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied
    Trump says Biden will take away your electricity, celebrates low Black voter turnout in Wisconsin rally

President Trump made another visit to the swing state of Wisconsin on Friday evening, bringing some unfounded theories and repetitive rants along with him.

For starters, Trump celebrated reports that Democratic nominee Joe Biden wasn't driving Black voter turnout, framing it in a way that made it seem like he was happy about the disenfranchisement. "The Black vote is not turning out for him," Trump said of Biden. "They're not showing up to vote and others aren't either."

Biden's team is worried that he's failed to drive Black and Latino voters to the polls, Bloomberg reports.But far less believable — in fact, actually false — is Trump's claim that Biden will send the U.S. back to the 18th century. "There will be no heating in the winter, no air conditioning in the summer, and no electricity whenever the hell you want it," Trump claimed, for some incomprehensible reason.
    _________

You this Double Edge ? This shit right here is why the news media isn't quick to defend Donald Trump: HE'S BATSHIT CRAZY.

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied
    Originally posted by Double Edge View Post

Let me help you out

The stutter thing is only a thing because of his age.
    What does that even mean? He's stuttering due to his age?

I note they were very quick to jump to his defence.

Too bad they never do that with Trump.
    Let me repeat myself, yet again: There is no comparison between Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied

That is one thing that I can only hope that you're wrong about. But I'll have to wait at least 7 interminable days to know for sure.
    Why can't this be another four fun filled years like you said after the 2016 election

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied

As usual you're bouncing all over the place like a pinball....

Why oh WHY do I keep doing this to myself?
    Let me help you out

The stutter thing is only a thing because of his age.

I note they were very quick to jump to his defence.

Too bad they never do that with Trump.

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied
    Tucker Carlson Claims He's Going To Leave 'Fallen Man' Hunter Biden Alone Now

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has speculated for the last month about alleged corruption surrounding the overseas business dealings of Hunter Biden, insisted on Thursday evening that he didn’t want to be involved in “pounding on a man, jumping on and piling on when he’s already down.”

This change in Carlson’s rhetoric comes after the conservative pundit claimed on Wednesday that Fox News had acquired a number of “damning” documents about Joe Biden’s son from a source, only to have the material allegedly disappear when it was shipped cross-country.

UPS announced one day later that the flash drive containing the documents had come out of its packaging, was located by a staffer and eventually turned over to a superior, who arranged for it to be sent to Fox. Carlson was full of questions regarding this explanation and continued to hint at a conspiracy.

He contended that “someone, for some reason, opened our package and removed a flash drive containing documents that were damaging to the Biden family.”

“We’d love to know who would do that and why,” said Carlson. “It would be helpful to see the envelope itself. But UPS says we can’t see it because they threw it away. So here we are. We got our flash drive back, and that’s great. What we’d really like are some answers.”

Following this statement, the Fox host switched gears and began talking about the substance of the documents themselves, saying that the network was still “assessing” them but that much of the material would not be revealed.

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought you and that we’re not going to bring you, and we should tell you why,” Carlson said. “One is the obvious answer: He’s not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who’s an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.”

Carlson continued with this line of reasoning, insisting that he was taking the high road and “never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person” ― despite having devoted Tuesday night to an interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden’s who offered up unverified claims that Joe Biden had been involved in his son’s Chinese business dealings.

“I thought he had demons, though in the time I knew him, he kept them mostly under control,” Carlson said of Hunter Biden. “At some point, he lost control of those demons, and the world knows that now. He’s now humiliated and alone. It’s probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden. But the point is that pounding on a man and piling on him when he’s already down is something that we don’t want to be involved in.”

President Donald Trump and other right-wing politicians and pundits have repeatedly accused Joe Biden of receiving money from his son’s overseas business dealings, including an alleged $3.5 million from Russia. There has been no evidence to substantiate these claims.

On the same day as Carlson’s broadcast, NBC News reported that the supposed author of an intelligence document purportedly highlighting the younger Biden’s illicit business dealings was a false persona. That document, which NBC said appeared to come from a fake intelligence firm, “helped lay the groundwork among right-wing media for what would become a failed October surprise: a viral pile-on of conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden.”

Translation: "I don't have shit, I never had shit, this was a pathetic long-shot at an "October Surprise" and I'm gonna back out as gracefully as I can while wiping egg from my face"

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied

OK, now these articles talk about stuttering and a history of it but that AP one you posted was gaslighting nonsense.

We'll keep this stutter thing in mind if he becomes President.

I remember one instance when Reagan was in some country and in the middle of his speech he has to ask his assistant to tell him which country they are in.
    As usual you're bouncing all over the place like a pinball....

Why oh WHY do I keep doing this to myself?

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied
    Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post

No need as I saw first hand. You never saw anything first hand since you weren't there. You pretty much need to prove a negative. In the meantime others have said exactly what we all saw back then so should I repeat it for you?
    I don't need to be there the guy i quoted was. You disagree and can't offer more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Bigfella
    replied

No need as I saw first hand. You never saw anything first hand since you weren't there. You pretty much need to prove a negative. In the meantime others have said exactly what we all saw back then so should I repeat it for you?
    The idea that Gingrich presided over some sort of bipartisan era is laugh out loud funny. You have to work pretty hard to be that ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied
    Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post

In the Senate, not in the House
    Any change from today ?

Part of the reason I think that Biden story did not get any traction is the two senate committees cleared Biden last month.

Some may object the word 'clear' but no further action required means just that for me

Leave a comment:

• tbm3fan
    replied

Do you have a counter argument ? others did.

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied

The man is a stutterer, and has been his entire life. Yes, those are "stumbles", but not that of someone losing his cognitive marbles.

At the very worst, they're in the "57 states" category of "stumbles".

Now, hypothetically speaking: If Joe Biden had been repeatedly insisting that his father Joseph Sr was born in, let’s say Germany, instead of the correct location, which is Baltimore, then I would say you have a case for failing memory and confusion, trending toward early-onset dementia.
    OK, now these articles talk about stuttering and a history of it but that AP one you posted was gaslighting nonsense.

We'll keep this stutter thing in mind if he becomes President.

I remember one instance when Reagan was in some country and in the middle of his speech he has to ask his assistant to tell him which country they are in.

Leave a comment:

• Double Edge
    replied

When a phone rings do you actually hear the bell?
    Do you have a counter argument ? others did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X