The US 2020 Presidential Election & Attempts To Overturn It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
    Now don’t try to be “a lying dog face pony soldier!” -From the school of: Joe Biden
    I'm asking you to make more sense than Donald Trump. That's a bar so low that a crippled poodle could leap over it.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Who do you think you are? Corn Pop!?
      Go right ahead down your road supporting Trump. As my father said he would be the first guy on the line to run for the rear lines when the first mortar shell lands. This from a WWII combat infantry Sergeant who needed to know how his guys would react. Clearly a man with no honor which also speaks of you in association.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        I'm asking you to make more sense than Donald Trump. That's a bar so low that a crippled poodle could leap over it.
        The poodle deserves better...

Comment

Holy shit, an actual post...!

Irrelevant and nonsensical, but an actual post!
          Surprised me, too, but then I remembered the broken clock syndrome.
          At least twice a day is looks like it's working.
          Trust me?
          I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
            Go right ahead down your road supporting Trump.
            Notice how he's not actually supporting Trump? He's just shit-posting about the opposition...I'm guessing because even surfgun knows that Trump's actions and words are indefensible and would simply open him up to even more ridicule.

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
            As my father said he would be the first guy on the line to run for the rear lines when the first mortar shell lands. This from a WWII combat infantry Sergeant who needed to know how his guys would react. Clearly a man with no honor which also speaks of you in association.
            Trump once said he'd rush into a mass-shooter situation....and yet he scurried away from a female reporter like she was a Vietnam War draft committee lol.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
              Surprised me, too, but then I remembered the broken clock syndrome.
              At least twice a day is looks like it's working.
              Accurate. Can't wait to see what else he comes up with as Trump becomes more and more unhinged.

Comment

• Looks like the “Squad” May be turning on Joe?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/t...past-sls8vlcrz

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-never-denied/

Comment

• You do know that both of them were Sanders supporters.

So "The squad may be turning on Joe" is like saying that Lincoln Project Republicans are turning on the President. Never with him in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                    You do know that both of them were Sanders supporters.

So "The squad may be turning on Joe" is like saying that Lincoln Project Republicans are turning on the President. Never with him in the first place
                    Shhhh. Stop yanking his security blanket away like that. It's all he's got left.

Comment

Looks like the “Squad” May be turning on Joe?
                      Let me fix that for you

Looks like the Conservative Author of "In Trump we Trust" and Right wing commentator Ann Coulter has turned on the president.

Or as she now calls him "the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

https://www.thewrap.com/ann-coulter-...-twitter-rant/

Comment

• The president wants to regulate speech on a private platform that has its on set of rules. Because they fact checked him Hey they still let him post things that would get the rest of us a time out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...twitter-label/

Comment

• one more thing on the episode of "imagine if Obama did this, how many right wing heads would undergo simultaneous combustion."
                          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                            one more thing on the episode of "imagine if Obama did this, how many right wing heads would undergo simultaneous combustion."
                            Blows. My. MIND.

Comment

• Trump will sign an executive order 'pertaining to social media' on Thursday, shortly after he accused Twitter of squashing free speech
                              • Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said the President plans to issue an executive order "pertaining to social media," several White House reporters aboard Air Force One tweeted on Wednesday.
                              • McEnany gave no details about what Trump's order would do, but said it will be signed on Thursday, according to PBS Newshour White House correspondent Yamiche Alcindor.
                              • The proposed order comes after Twitter added a fact-checking label Tuesday to the president's tweets falsely claiming mail-in voting is linked to fraud.
                              • Trump responded by ranting against Twitter, on Twitter, accusing the company of "interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election" and silencing conservative voices.
                              • Earlier on Wednesday, a federal judge tossed a lawsuit that claimed Twitter, Facebook, Apple, and Google conspired to suppress conservative views online, Bloomberg reported.

I wonder if Trump will actually follow through...and/or if this "Executive" Order will be nothing but a damp squib.

Comment

Trump will sign an executive order 'pertaining to social media' on Thursday, shortly after he accused Twitter of squashing free speech
                                • Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said the President plans to issue an executive order "pertaining to social media," several White House reporters aboard Air Force One tweeted on Wednesday.
                                • McEnany gave no details about what Trump's order would do, but said it will be signed on Thursday, according to PBS Newshour White House correspondent Yamiche Alcindor.
                                • The proposed order comes after Twitter added a fact-checking label Tuesday to the president's tweets falsely claiming mail-in voting is linked to fraud.
                                • Trump responded by ranting against Twitter, on Twitter, accusing the company of "interfering in the 2020 Presidential Election" and silencing conservative voices.
                                • Earlier on Wednesday, a federal judge tossed a lawsuit that claimed Twitter, Facebook, Apple, and Google conspired to suppress conservative views online, Bloomberg reported.

I wonder if Trump will actually follow through...and/or if this "Executive" Order will be nothing but a damp squib.
                                Is it time for “all those 2nd Amendment types” to get out in support of the FIRST Amendment?
                                Trust me?
                                I'm an economist!

Comment

Working...
                                X