The US 2020 Presidential Election & Attempts To Overturn It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    LOL oh your ability to ignore things you don't like is so much like Donald Trump. No wonder you worship at his alter.

My question was regarding Congressional Subpoenas. Can you read that now? Is it prominent enough for you?

Have you heard of them? Do you care about them? They are, after all, part of the law. The U.S. Constitution even.
    Congress was unable to come to a conviction despite taking their best shot.
    Trumps lawyers were better than Congress's lawyers.

Rinse and repeat.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Congress was unable to come to a conviction despite taking their best shot.
      Trumps lawyers were better than Congress's lawyers.

Rinse and repeat.
      LMAO oh man...this is priceless.

Here, I'm gonna send this to you. It'll fit like fuckin' GLOVE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	XIQfF5j.png
Views:	2
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	1478554
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

[ATTACH]48199[/ATTACH]
        Cool, meme time

Leibniz

Comment

Cool, meme time
          Sure, why not? It's not like you're willing to answer a simple straightforward question

Click image for larger version  Name:	z7CT6sm.jpg Views:	3 Size:	683.1 KB ID:	1478555
          Click image for larger version  Name:	C74mM7e.jpg Views:	2 Size:	155.1 KB ID:	1478556
          Click image for larger version  Name:	3ePuLMz.png Views:	3 Size:	411.9 KB ID:	1478557
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Sure, why not?
            Cool

Name:	dem_message_miracle.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1478558

Name:	Donald-Trump-Derangement-Syndome-Oxygen.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	1478559

Name:	EMsSn-QXkAAsAdO.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1478560

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	1478561

Name:	J2CJJN4CBZCMTOGOWC6GWTHGG4.jpg
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1478562
            Last edited by Parihaka; 01 Jan 20,, 23:07.

Leibniz

Comment

• And a t-shirt just for you

Name:	imagesRKLGF1GO.jpg
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1478563

Leibniz

Comment

It's not like you're willing to answer a simple straightforward question
                Oh and

Discussing with you be like

Name:	EK_GhSwUEAAShYi.jpg
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	1478564

Maybe why me and DE can have a straight forward talk, you don't have the faintest idea what we're talking about. Your education has let you down.
                Last edited by Parihaka; 01 Jan 20,, 23:10.

Leibniz

Comment

• Love that one with Trump talking about oxygen being good for you. I wonder what else he knows....

Name:	yZizjiD.jpg
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1478565

Name:	cb2GmYC.jpg
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1478566

Comment

• Hows the weight doing Joe?

Name:	fa55be28cd578ad9eef64147824c832f.jpg
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1478567

Leibniz

Comment

Hows the weight doing Joe?

[ATTACH]48212[/ATTACH]
                      Coming off nicely, thank you for asking. Down 10 lbs since October by cutting out the soda, salty snacks and getting out and walking 30-40 minutes every day. Should hit my goal of 170 lbs in another couple of months.

Comment

• Dear diary, it's now been

Name:	time.PNG
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1478568
                        since the racist Islamophobic sexist racist fascist idiot child orange god emperor moron traitor racist f*ckwit racist did-I-mention-racist? totalitarian half-wit got elected.
                        I just do not understand why Orange Man Bad hasn't been imprisoned for talking to Russians, the way both the New York Times and the Washington Post (I like my reading to cover both sides of the spectrum) told me he would.
                        The Democrats assured me Orange Man Bad would be and had hired a lawyer called Mueller to put him there.
                        All 276 intelligence agencies agreed that Orange Man Bad was a Russian plant.
                        The heads of both the CIA and the FBI said they had overwhelming evidence Orange Man Bad peed on the bed Obama slept in when he stayed in Russia.
                        I've joined a witches coven to cast spells on Orange Man Bad, I've painted myself pink and glued myself to Orange Man Bad Tower to protest his evilness.
                        I've posted countless articles for both Wapo and the Grey Lady asserting not only is Orange Man Bad guilty of everything but also his end is near.
                        I've posted endless memes against his racist Islamophobic sexist racist fascist idiot child orange god emperor moron traitor racist f*ckwit racist did-I-mention-racist? totalitarian half-wit supporters.
                        I've heard someone who shall not be named has told a democrat that they heard someone tell someone else that the Orange Man Bad was overheard asking favours from a Ukrainian. (Whatever that is)
                        I've changed my personal pronoun to Orange Man Bad.
                        LITTERALLY everyone I wish to talk to agrees, and has from the moment he was illegally elected in a corrupt system, that he won't last, and that any moment now god will strike him down, justice and truth will prevail, and a Democrat will rightly (should that be leftly, I'll check) will rule forever more.

Yet after all this, and as I finish this entry, after

Name:	time 2.PNG
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1478569
                        Orange Man Bad is still President.

When will my nightmare end?

Leibniz

Comment

Coming off nicely, thank you for asking. Down 10 lbs since October by cutting out the soda, salty snacks and getting out and walking 30-40 minutes every day. Should hit my goal of 170 lbs in another couple of months.
                          That is cool, well done matey :-) I've been getting as fat as a fat thing driving buses and desks. I of course have a plan for the new year. (insert rolleyes)

Leibniz

Comment

That is cool, well done matey :-) I've been getting as fat as a fat thing driving buses and desks. I of course have a plan for the new year. (insert rolleyes)
                            Thank you! Much appreciated! :-)
                            Well if you have a plan, at least that's a start. Have to start somewhere and without a plan, I wouldn't have gotten very far. It wasn't terribly complicated, it started off in the grocery store and then just getting outside.

Now that I've been doing it for a few months, it's a pretty ingrained habit. Tough going last week though, my parents came down from Chicago and things slipped a bit. Fortunately my weight stayed the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post
                              The Arkansas Project, Ken Starr & Newt Gingrich, and The Trumpet’s Russian allies are to thank for smearing the most qualified candidate in a generation.
                              Just going on gunnuts comments a year before the election.

I can see the appeal of an outsider after listening to them.

The Sri Lanka President is one as well.

They talk like normal people. You forgive their superficial goof ups because they're YOU

Look at Ukraine. Almost 80% of their parliament is first timers.

That is a a disgust for insiders who just aren't considered legitimate

It's as close as you get to a revolution without the bullets.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Jan 20,, 00:40.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	impeachment of trump.jpg
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	1478570

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

[ATTACH]48199[/ATTACH]
                                You guys should not be tempting me like this : D : D

Name:	make america hate trump again.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1478571

About bloody time this place got back into gear i say.

Yeah, i can see it now people are lurking and going to start appearing soon

The plan to lure the dirty kiwi back worked now to bait some more absconders
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Jan 20,, 01:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X