Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post

No, I don't think I could confirm that.

Wait, both me and DOR are brain dead by now so maybe we can confirm. I need to caucus with DOR first. I just have to figure out what DOR stands for...oh this is complicated!
    Shh! Don't tell them that!
    Are you trying to get Jewish space laser scientists barred from Nobel Prize consideration?
    Just a bit of adjustment to the tinfoil hats, and I think we can do it ...
    Trust me?
    I'm an economist!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOR View Post

Shh! Don't tell them that!
      Are you trying to get Jewish space laser scientists barred from Nobel Prize consideration?
      Just a bit of adjustment to the tinfoil hats, and I think we can do it ...
      Please don't bring up the topic of space lasers.

I only recently had the 'pleasure' over on another forum of being regaled with 'proof' that the recent and tragic Maui forest fires were actually a government plot to evict the residents from the area so that the land could be purchased cheaply by big business and redeveloped for the tourism industry. To which end giant government 'space lasers' were first used to start the fires (as a cover) before they were re-targeted onto townships directly to make sure they were destroyed..

My brain is still recovering from the trauma.
      Last edited by Monash; 05 Oct 23,, 02:51.
      If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monash View Post

I only recently had the 'pleasure' over on another forum of being regaled with 'proof' that the recent and tragic Maui forest fires were actually a government plot to evict the residents from the area so that the land could be purchased cheaply by big business and redeveloped for the tourism industry. To which end giant government 'space lasers' were first used to start the fires (as a cover) before they were re-targeted onto townships directly to make sure they were destroyed..

Seriously...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Invaders_from_mars.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	1603109

Comment

I wonder if those space lasers were bar mitzvah'd when they turned 13...
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Seriously...

Name:	Invaders_from_mars.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	1603109
            Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! My brain, it hurts!
            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! My brain, it hurts!
              Look on the bright side. At least you have a brain that can hurt compared to the others who no longer have any brains...

Name:	97needle.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1603121

Comment

No sympathy from me. You knew you were jumping into a giant pit of crazy when you jumped into that debate. You just need to treat them as either mentally ill or children and proceed accordingly. I only ever post in those forums to abuse the nutters or communicate to any sane people who might be reading. Anything else is....well....mentally traumatic.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post

No sympathy from me. You knew you were jumping into a giant pit of crazy when you jumped into that debate. You just need to treat them as either mentally ill or children and proceed accordingly. I only ever post in those forums to abuse the nutters or communicate to any sane people who might be reading. Anything else is....well....mentally traumatic.
                  Honestly, it was so preposterous I went in to see if he was taking the piss or not. The insane thing? A) he was serious and B) he actually manged to garner a couple of supporters.

Comment

Honestly, it was so preposterous I went in to see if he was taking the piss or not. The insane thing? A) he was serious and B) he actually manged to garner a couple of supporters.
                    They always mean it. Irony is basically dead, especially in the US.

I used to think some conservatives were deliberately saying stupid & bigoted things to 'troll libs'. Now I just assume they mean it & treat them accordingly.
                    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Look on the bright side. At least you have a brain that can hurt compared to the others who no longer have any brains...

Name:	97needle.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1603121
                      What movie is this from again?
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post

What movie is this from again?
                        Invaders From Mars 1953.

Probably were all these nuts are from and yet NASA wants to go to Mars...

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post

He is so screwed. Maybe he can get a job at Four Seasons Landscaping!
                          LOL, now his troubles expand to include the IRS wanting back taxes.

Giuliani’s Florida condo placed under IRS lien as ex-NYC mayor owes nearly $550K in taxes
                          A property owned by Rudy Giuliani in Palm Beach, Florida, has been placed under a federal tax lien by the Internal Revenue Service as he owes more than a half-million dollars in unpaid income taxes, according to a court filing.

The tax lien for $549,435.26, which was recorded in Palm Beach County on September 1, is the latest sign of Giuliani’s financial struggles as he faces millions of dollars in legal bills amid a number of lawsuits and criminal charges. The former New York City mayor has publicly mentioned in court his struggle to pay for mounting legal fees and adverse court decisions, while even more are expected to pile up in the future.

The tax lien’s existence was first reported by The Daily Mail.

Property records reveal Giuliani and then-wife Judith Nathan purchased the three-bedroom unit in the Southlake Condominium complex in 2010 for $1.4 million, and Giuliani assumed sole ownership in 2020, following their divorce.

The multiple listing service shows the Giulianis listed their condo for sale in June 2019 for $3.3 million, dropping the price to $3 million a month later before removing it from the market in 2020. Records from the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser assess the property to have a current market value of $3,070,000.

In response to the report of the lien, Giuliani political adviser Ted Goodman told CNN, “Mayor Giuliani, through his accountant, has a formal agreement with the IRS to pay off the liability.”

CNN has previously reported that Giuliani’s closest allies have been soliciting donations from people the former mayor has helped in the past – including former deputies and politicians who previously solicited favors from Giuliani, as well as from high-dollar donors who have contributed to Giuliani’s political endeavors.

Former President Donald Trump hosted a $100,000 per person fundraiser at his Bedminster club in September to help Giuliani defray some of those legal bills.

The law firm Davidoff Hutcher & Citron, which represented Giuliani during recent years of investigations and lawsuits, is suing him for more than $1.3 million in unpaid legal fees.

The firm said Giuliani had only paid $214,000 of his total legal bill, leaving him $1,360,196 indebted to them for work the firm’s attorneys did on his now-closed foreign lobbying federal criminal investigation; the January 6, 2021-related investigations by Georgia state prosecutors, the House of Representatives and the federal special counsel’s office; and in various lawsuits and attorney discipline probes that materialized after the 2020 election.

The former mayor is facing criminal charges in Fulton County, Georgia, for his role in an alleged conspiracy to subvert the will of voters after Trump lost the state to Joe Biden in 2020, which could easily add millions in legal bills to Giuliani’s tab.

Giuliani has also been sued over his comments and actions after the 2020 election spreading false claims of election fraud. He lost a defamation lawsuit in August from two Georgia election workers against him after he failed to provide information sought in subpoenas.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/06/polit...ien/index.html

Comment

Invaders From Mars 1953.

Musk wants to send people there. I see an opportunity for a win/win.
                            Last edited by Monash; 07 Oct 23,, 00:00.

Comment

Invaders From Mars 1953.

Now I remember! Yeah!
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• So who is more broke right now...Trump. Rudy or Mike Lindell!?
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X