Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Christian I do not believe in an 'antichrist' and I certainly do not think one thick as a plank egotistic traitor makes an 'antichrist'. He is though replicating all the tools of the wannabe dictator: First you need a 'them'; an 'enemy' who 'threatens us' which is invented; the Jews have been historical scapegoats most famously for the 'Third Reich', the US and the CIA/UK SIS ('MI6') are invented as imaginary enemies by Putin and his apologists daily almost as is NATO - an alliance whose very ethos is defensive. Trump blames and presents everyone (except Putin's mafiosi junta) - even US allies like the UK and Canada, with whom there is a shared heritage, as adversaries taking advantage of the US which again is totally false. His incomprehensible (to some) obeisance to Putin has significantly weakened the allies trust in the current US administration. Some things, which previously would have been shared in such close partnerships as the Five Eyes, I am told are no longer shared. This again reinforces the lie that the allies are against the US in the mind of the paranoid though of course the truth is simply that Trumpkin cannot be trusted. Yes he must go, as I have said from the start; he is a traitor, a liar and a thief. We still shoot some traitors here but please yourself as long as you get rid of him.

Comment

• Oops: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...mp-Moscow.html

Trumpkin tower Moscow plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
        the US and the CIA/UK SIS ('MI6') are invented as imaginary enemies by Putin and his apologists daily almost as is NATO - an alliance whose very ethos is defensive.
        The CIA is an imaginary enemy for the Russians? The CIA, Mi6 and KGB were the entities actually "fighting" during the cold war. And please explain to me how Operation Allied Force was defensive? NATO has been involved in multiple military interventions, but only one of them was due to the invocation of Article 5, to defend a NATO member. And after the fall of the Soviet Union NATO went on to expand right to the Russian border and was all set to incorporate Ukraine into it as well if things had gone according to plan. Or at least that's how it would look for a Russian observer. If I was a Russian citizen I wouldn't be happy with any Russian leader who ignored this.

None of this excuses Putin's actions of course but it is no use looking at western powers with rose tinted glasses. Everyone is out to increase their influence and shape the geopolitical environment to their own benefit with whatever means at their disposal. Just like always.
        Last edited by Firestorm; 06 Feb 19,, 02:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
          The CIA is an imaginary enemy for the Russians?
          I am not saying that they are not opposed but the Muscovite allegation that some 'malign foreign agency' is behind every single instance where anyone disagrees or opposes the Putin Chekist mafia regime is a case of them judging others by their own standards. The 'CIA/SIS' (nor the aliens) were in anyway behind the 2014 Ukrainian 'revolution' but Moscow was very clearly behind the attempted Montenegrin coup. Just because they behave criminally it does not make it true that the rest of the world does. Has there been an attempt on Snowden's life? No, but the Skripals...

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
          And please explain to me how Operation Allied Force was defensive?
          Although the bombing related to the Kosovo war was not itself supported by a UN resolution and bilateral agreements such as the Rambouillet Accords that Milosovic was in clear breach of. It could not be described as an offensive operation; no territory was 'annexed', no Government was overthrown unlike Crimea/South Ossetia etc... I personally do not think the Kosovo war was right or wise but the difference between what NATO does and what Muscovy does is vastly different. NATO is an 'imaginary threat' that allegedly "surrounds Muscovy", while in fact the only shared borders are between Poland and Lithuania with Kaliningrad and Estonia with Muscovy. The Central European nations were never 'annexed' or 'invaded' by NATO when the USSR collapsed; they begged to join NATO. Who has begged for Muscovite occupation ever?

Comment

• Sry it double posted again.
            Last edited by snapper; 07 Feb 19,, 17:32.

Comment

Although the bombing related to the Kosovo war was not itself supported by a UN resolution and bilateral agreements such as the Rambouillet Accords that Milosovic was in clear breach of. It could not be described as an offensive operation; no territory was 'annexed', no Government was overthrown unlike Crimea/South Ossetia etc... I personally do not think the Kosovo war was right or wise but the difference between what NATO does and what Muscovy does is vastly different.
              Wow, such delusions. Kosovo was forcibly taken from Serbia, occupied by NATO and given to ethnic Albanians. Even today, 4 NATO Battle Groups are preventing Serbia from rightfully claiming those territories.

Originally posted by snapper View Post
              NATO is an 'imaginary threat' that allegedly "surrounds Muscovy", while in fact the only shared borders are between Poland and Lithuania with Kaliningrad and Estonia with Muscovy. The Central European nations were never 'annexed' or 'invaded' by NATO when the USSR collapsed; they begged to join NATO. Who has begged for Muscovite occupation ever?
              We could have and should have said, no but Clinton was too busy getting BJs to think straight.
              Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
                Wow, such delusions. Kosovo was forcibly taken from Serbia, occupied by NATO and given to ethnic Albanians. Even today, 4 NATO Battle Groups are preventing Serbia from rightfully claiming those territories.
                "I personally do not think the Kosovo war was right or wise but the difference between what NATO does and what Muscovy does is vastly different."

Comment

"I personally do not think the Kosovo war was right or wise but the difference between what NATO does and what Muscovy does is vastly different."
                  Only in your mind.
                  Chimo

Comment

We could have and should have said, no but Clinton was too busy getting BJs to think straight.
                    Col.

I have only passing knowledge of the Kosovo conflict, why do you believe NATO should not have gotten involved?
                    "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

As a Christian I do not believe in an 'antichrist' and I certainly do not think one thick as a plank egotistic traitor makes an 'antichrist'. He is though replicating all the tools of the wannabe dictator: First you need a 'them'; an 'enemy' who 'threatens us' which is invented; the Jews have been historical scapegoats most famously for the 'Third Reich', the US and the CIA/UK SIS ('MI6') are invented as imaginary enemies by Putin and his apologists daily almost as is NATO - an alliance whose very ethos is defensive. Trump blames and presents everyone (except Putin's mafiosi junta) - even US allies like the UK and Canada, with whom there is a shared heritage, as adversaries taking advantage of the US which again is totally false. His incomprehensible (to some) obeisance to Putin has significantly weakened the allies trust in the current US administration. Some things, which previously would have been shared in such close partnerships as the Five Eyes, I am told are no longer shared. This again reinforces the lie that the allies are against the US in the mind of the paranoid though of course the truth is simply that Trumpkin cannot be trusted. Yes he must go, as I have said from the start; he is a traitor, a liar and a thief. We still shoot some traitors here but please yourself as long as you get rid of him.
                      Le' madame' (pardon my French or whatever language that is), you're here in WAB for 11 years, read Shakespeare and Tolstoy, have citizenship of 4 countries including Shangri-la, please tell me when will you start using 'paragraphs'? It's annoying going through your posts, really very annoying. And I don't care what your religious affiliations are. Religious people needs to be whipped. Religion is a disease. All religions suck. Allah is the only true God, and the Prophet is his messenger. Convert or die. Infidel. P.S. Cover up your head, when you go out. That was a command, not a request.

Back to Trump - heard the democrats want to scrutinise his tax returns. What's the President hiding? Since Reagan, haven't all Presidents voluntarily disclosed their tax returns, so what is his problem? He should have done that the month he took office. He definitely is a shady character, like a mafia boss, who wasn't expecting to get a shot at the most powerful office in the world. And now that he has, he doesn't know what to do, going on threatening about almost everybody. He's going to have a hard fall, and likely cause of the downfall of the Trump empire.

American politics as of today is like watching crap bollywood movies of the 80s. Scene after scene that can be guessed, a song and dance routine that has no relation with the plot and can pop up anytime, a script written and adopted from 10 previous crap bollywood and 2 hollywood movies, a director who is directionless, a producer who wants to whiten black money, actresses who get roles because they have a godfather in powerful actors/mafia or are sleeping with them. I can go on as the list is pretty long, but I guess that is enough for folks here to process. Sadly, American politics have come down to the level of what is a common occurrence in India. The only person who won't agree with it is DE. :D :D :D
                      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Team View Post
                        Col.

I have only passing knowledge of the Kosovo conflict, why do you believe NATO should not have gotten involved?
                        Mainly because the Serbs were right about the Kosovo Liberation Army, that they were/are nothing more than an Albanian Mafia on a turf war with the Serbian government, not that Milosevic ain't more of a crime boss himself but he's at least is a head of state and should be treated as one.

It was a mob war pure and simple and NATO taking sides is determining which whorehouse (and I mean that litterally) should be in Kosovo. Kosovo right now is nothing more than a drug selling whorehouse with human organ sales on the side.

What a wonderful outcome just because Albright convinced Clinton that bombing the Serbs to smithereens would distract the public from his blow job scandals.

And Putin took lessons from us. We bypassed the UN using some legal mumble jumble. Partitioned Serbia when we said we would not. Install a government just to piss off the Serbs (Albright's doing). Sound familiar? It's almost like Eastern UKR.
                        Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 08 Feb 19,, 20:10.
                        Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                          Back to Trump - heard the democrats want to scrutinise his tax returns. What's the President hiding? Since Reagan, haven't all Presidents voluntarily disclosed their tax returns, so what is his problem? He should have done that the month he took office. He definitely is a shady character, like a mafia boss, who wasn't expecting to get a shot at the most powerful office in the world. And now that he has, he doesn't know what to do, going on threatening about almost everybody. He's going to have a hard fall, and likely cause of the downfall of the Trump empire.
                          A very good summation of Trump's immediate future. With a GOP Congress no longer shielding him, this is not going to be pretty.

Tough shit Donnie. Should've stayed in NYC.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Trump Is Wrong. When The Opposition Party Runs The House, The President Gets Investigated.

As the Democrats’ investigations of the Trump administration begin to unfold on Capitol Hill, President Trump lashed out with a series of tweets claiming that Democrats are going “nuts” with their oversight. “The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government,” he wrote, adding, “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!”

To some extent, Trump’s frustration is understandable. The Democrats are planning an aggressive slate of investigations against him and his administration. Earlier this week, the chairman of the House intelligence committee, Adam Schiff, announced that his committee would continue to probe potential ties between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, as well as dig into whether Trump’s financial interests are influencing his decision-making. House Democrats also began the process that would allow them to formally request Trump’s tax returns. And in a hearing scheduled for Friday, Democrats are expected to grill acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker about whether he has passed information about special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election to Trump or Trump’s private legal team (although Whitaker now says he won’t appear if Democrats don’t relinquish their power to subpoena him).

But Trump is wrong to say what he’s experiencing is unprecedented. Presidential investigations by Congress have been led by both Democrats and Republicans and are actually the norm when the House is controlled by a different party than the president’s. According to data compiled by political scientists Douglas Kriner and Eric Schickler, congressional investigations of the executive branch tend to be concentrated during periods of divided government — at least, in the House.1 The number of days spent investigating potential executive misconduct spikes whenever the president and the House’s majority party aren’t the same:

During the Republican administration of George W. Bush, the number of days spent on hearings related to executive misconduct shot up when Democrats took control of the House in 2007 and began a wide range of investigations against Bush. Investigations spiked again after Republicans won back the House in 2010 and launched a series of investigations into the Obama administration, which led to some political messes for Obama. And the House GOP’s yearslong probe of the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, also ended up shaping views about Hillary Clinton in ways that may have damaged her politically, not least by unearthing the existence of a private email server that dogged her throughout her 2016 presidential campaign.

This effect is even more pronounced in periods of significant political polarization, according to Kriner. “Congress’s ability to investigate the president has really become weaponized over the past few decades,” he said. “When Congress is going after the president aggressively, you see an erosion of the president’s support.”

Whether this pattern is a good thing is another question. The same partisan motivations that spur Democrats and Republicans to amp up their investigations when the opposing party controls the White House could also lead them to ignore or downplay issues that are ripe for investigation when the president is also a member of their party. But Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton all emerged from at least one midterm election in which their party lost the House and they ended up facing a new barrage of investigations. So even though Trump may feel that Democrats’ investigations are unfair, his situation is not unique. Link

As usual, you can take anything Trump says, reverse it, and usually wind up with the truth.

I also love how he's crying like a little bitch about "“PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!" What do you call all those years as a Birther there Donnie? Fucking low-life hypocrite.
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                              A very good summation of Trump's immediate future. With a GOP Congress no longer shielding him, this is not going to be pretty.

Tough shit Donnie. Should've stayed in NYC.
                              Any idea who gave Trump the terrible notion that he is the best fit to be POTUS? I'm 100% sure someone massaged his ego. And now that he has won, he can't back down on his ridiculous poll promises, nor can he get support or the moolah to fulfil those, needless to say, always running into some sort of a controversy that he himself creates.

More controversy now. Bezos/Enquirer/TrumpAdministration. Trump is roughly worth USD 3B. Jeff Bezos is USD 131.5B (as of yesterday). Jeff Bezos will always look for ways to tear Trump apart, once he is out of the WH.

Anybody remember why Gawker shut down? Peter Thiel/Hulk Hogan/Gawker? Thiel the 'gay' episode.
                              Lesson: Don't mess with people who are wayyyy richer than you. They usually find a way to hit back. Harder.
                              Last edited by Oracle; 09 Feb 19,, 07:25.
                              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Only in your mind.
                                So when the Cold War ended why did so many Central European nations chose to join NATO instead of retaining the Warsaw Pact ties with Muscovy?

Comment

Working...
                                X