Race and 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
    That is your best case? Nice then.Is good to know that the worst cases of mischief are 2 chaps complaining about being harassed.
    Your side started and mastered this sort of crap.The number and severity of harassment is orders of magnitude above anything those guys said(which may be true threats or invented ones).Meanwhile a POTUS elect has received death threats,he was also assaulted during the elections,political gatherings and supporters were under violent attacks.Your side is the one that has lowered any logical debate to a mewling a -isms and now has tried to lower an election to the level of an African election.
    Your chaps started this crap.Is about time they are spoken to in a language they understand.
    You want to speak in a different language, be my guest. You are not the only ones with a "right to defend" yourselves
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
      Really? You got all that from "well said"? I dont recall trying to justify it, could you quote me exactly? I do recall agreeing that people just don't give a fuck because asshats like you will use whatever mental gymnastics you need to try to justify what you already believe, and label them racist anyway, like you just did. Thanks for providing an example.
      You are calling me a racist!

I knew that would be your response. I have never called anyone on this thread or forum a racist ever. My point was about the hypocrisy of right wingers making offensive and vitriolic statements against the left or muslims, or defending them when made by Trump, and then being quick to claim outrage or victimhood at allegedly being called a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by InExile View Post
        You are calling me a racist!

I knew that would be your response. I have never called anyone on this thread or forum a racist ever. My point was about the hypocrisy of right wingers making offensive and vitriolic statements against the left or muslims, or defending them when made by Trump, and then being quick to claim outrage or victimhood at allegedly being called a racist.
        No, you just implied it by sticking words in my mouth. And your "point" was just an exercise in circular logic, along with a strawman. Thus, the comment about the mental gymnastics to justify what you already believe. Thanks for proving me right.

Comment

Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
          Thanks for proving me right.
          Well, at least in your mind anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
            The echo chamber is strong in him
            "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
              Well, that was convincing. Were you even paying attention or did you just feel the need to spout something off?

Comment

Working...
              X