• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Years to the day

9/11 Attack on the towers .

I hope nothing like this ever happens again , anywhere .RIP

Attached Files
    Last edited by tankie; 11 Sep 13,, 13:47.

I cried for hours when it happened because I have American blood on my fathers side (and I was 15 at the time). Yet 12 years later, I can't find any information about how any official or general has been reprimanded, fired or prosecuted for the extreme negligence on the part of those people responsible for air defense that day. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by aerosol View Post
      I cried for hours when it happened because I have American blood on my fathers side (and I was 15 at the time). Yet 12 years later, I can't find any information about how any official or general has been reprimanded, fired or prosecuted for the extreme negligence on the part of those people responsible for air defense that day. RIP
      I wouldn't call not shooting down our own air liners negligent. I would call it sane. What they didn't expect was to deal with sheer evil insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by citanon View Post
        I wouldn't call not shooting down our own air liners negligent. I would call it sane. What they didn't expect was to deal with sheer evil insanity.
        I read this interesting article from former Sen. and Florida Democrat Bob Graham:

Co-Chair of 9/11 Inquiry: American Government Covered Up State Assistance to Hijackers | Washington's Blog

Perhaps, but why did fighters arrive two hours late in order to protect then-President Bush? What was up with the delay of certain key protocols when the chaos was a fact? Then the transmission to Air Force One once they lifted off from Sarasota, Florida saying: "Angel is next."

Then-Press Secretary Ari Fleicher confirmed that during a press conference at the White House either days or weeks later after the attacks and that doesn't sound too reassuring for Bush.

Evil insanity can come from anywhere and that's when it gets scary.

Comment

Perhaps, but why did fighters arrive two hours late in order to protect then-President Bush? What was up with the delay of certain key protocols when the chaos was a fact? Then the transmission to Air Force One once they lifted off from Sarasota, Florida saying: "Angel is next."
          Son, there are quite a few members here who stood up, in uniform on that unfortunate day, so please don't spout off bullshit.

The reason why fighters were 2 hours late was because AIR FORCE 1 was in no danger. Meanwhile identifiable dangers were going up the ying-yang. The US just grounded all flights and denied all other flights that were outside of US airspace entry into US airspace. On top of that, you had NATO forces in Canada who took off ready to do their part in case of a real military strike.

So, yeah, 3000 airplanes in the air, off a sudden losing civilian control, automatically came until military control, and more importantly, Canadian military control, so yeah, a hell of a lot of confusion.

Then-Press Secretary Ari Fleicher confirmed that during a press conference at the White House either days or weeks later after the attacks and that doesn't sound too reassuring for Bush.

Evil insanity can come from anywhere and that's when it gets scary.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            Son, there are quite a few members here who stood up, in uniform on that unfortunate day, so please don't spout off bullshit.

The reason why fighters were 2 hours late was because AIR FORCE 1 was in no danger. Meanwhile identifiable dangers were going up the ying-yang. The US just grounded all flights and denied all other flights that were outside of US airspace entry into US airspace. On top of that, you had NATO forces in Canada who took off ready to do their part in case of a real military strike.

So, yeah, 3000 airplanes in the air, off a sudden losing civilian control, automatically came until military control, and more importantly, Canadian military control, so yeah, a hell of a lot of confusion.

Evil insanity can come from anywhere and that's when it gets scary.
            [/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to disrespect anyone, but there were a lot of drills going on on 9/11 and I'm sure you're familiar with Global Guardian and it's Computer Network Attack drill attached to it? A "bad" insider has access to key command and control systems (missile launch option). Meaning, a mole. I find it interesting that then-President Bush visited the two most important nuclear command bunkers that day, Barksdale AFB and Offutt AFB. Why travel there? To prevent missiles from being launched? I think the crisis was at it's peak when Bush made a speech and made absolute no mention of terrorism in it. Again, I don't question your service to your country on that day, I'm just trying to figure out certain things that may prevented an even greater catastrophe (that Bush managed to pull off).

Comment

President Bush was at a Kindergarten or School that day. There was a video of him on that day when he got the news. It was used by Anti-Bush people later.

I am not sure where are you going, but if you plan to introduce us to more Conspiracy Theories about that day, beware that many here are not keen for that.

Which leads me to ask you this...

Care to tell us more about yourself in the introduction thread?
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I find it interesting that then-President Bush visited the two most important nuclear command bunkers that day, Barksdale AFB and Offutt AFB. Why travel there?
                Gee, I don't know. Maybe because they have THE BEST, MOST SECURE, COMM SUITES in the country. At a time when the President might need a bit more info then is capable on AF1

Don't go stupid on us.

Aerosol. I have my test for conspiracy theory's. I call it the Bill Clinton test. Any time I hear Off the wall crap like you posted I ask myself

" If Bill Clinton, as PONUS, ( one of the most powerful positions in the world) could not hid getting a BJ in the White House , could we have kept stuff like this secret?"

Just about everything fails that test.
                Last edited by Gun Grape; 15 Sep 13,, 04:21.

Comment

Your lack of security is to blame for Bill's failure.Look at the problem from a different angle.Did you heard of any BJ's in the WH since the improved security came into being post 9/11?

Morale of the story:if you hear too much about presidential sex life,duck and cover.
                  Those who know don't speak
                  He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

You can duck and cover all you want. I would run in the shelter.
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

GS,

Why did you have to put that Clinton-Monica image into my head?

Comment

GS,

Blows your mind huh :whome:

Comment

*** Groan ***

Comment

*** Groan ***

Comment

GS,

Maybe this will help

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X