Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rape victim ordered to pay child support to rapist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zraver View Post
    Not very good in that department, I tend to take things literally.
    I saw it as one of those 'you mean to tell me'...
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

kato,

I believe in Germany as well minors can't sign contracts, therefor they can't get into one.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Minors can sign contracts that are within their... well, mental capacity. And of course minors have to pay child support for children they father (or mother). Regardless of age, unless raped.

Comment

Never heard of this.

Any examples of such contracts? Library membership?

Comment

Children (over age 7) can e.g. buy things that are within their financial means as granted by their parents. They can also legally accept gifts without having to have parental consent.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
              Children (over age 7) can e.g. buy things that are within their financial means as granted by their parents. They can also legally accept gifts without having to have parental consent.
              No idea what the law says, but good luck bringing home such 'gifts'.

Drums and other musical instruments are in the yard. Close to the neighbors' BBQ

Comment

Working...
              X