No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting this again, a live internet feed from Boston...

7News Live Streaming Video
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
      Black hat was captured alive but died (1:35 am) of gunshot wounds at Beth Israel Hospital. White hat is still at large.
      No news whether they got anything from him I suppose.

I am surprised they stuck around in the same city for so long.

In India, they are usually over a thousand to two thousand kilometers away within 24 hours.

Usually in Nepal or Bangladesh or another Indian city many states away.

Comment

• DP, Tankie,

Human rights activist exist for a reason.

There are right given to EVERYONE that must be obeyed.
        One should not be the hunter, the judge and the executioner.

If the citizens don't like the law they can change it. That's the beauty of living in a democracy.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          DP, Tankie,

If the citizens don't like the law they can change it. That's the beauty of living in a democracy.
          Its a business Doktor. Slimy guys and girls chugg good whisky and s****** away in private clubs when the sun goes down. And in the daytime the white khadi saris and dhotis come out. I detest these professional lily white pure ivory tower do gooders.

Comment

• Thats was fast police work, looks like the remaining terrorists will be taken down within the week

Comment

DP, Tankie,

Pity the bombers didnt believe in it then .

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Pity the bombers didnt believe in it then .
                If you ask me I am a big fan of Israel and how it approaches its issues and problems and protects its people.

Duty begins at home. If I have to trample on someones rights to protect my own then I would do it without blinking my eyes.

Its not even a moral question for me.

Comment

• Your right to swing with your hand ends where my nose begins.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Your right to swing with your hand ends where my nose begins.
                    Yes I have heard this argument. I never understood it.

Who is going to protect my rights (my nose, my legs, my ass, my other body parts) when the bomb goes off?

Should I wait for the law to take its course afterward?

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                      Yes I have heard this argument. I never understood it.

Who is going to protect my rights (my nose, my legs, my ass, my other body parts) when the bomb goes off?

Should I wait for the law to take its course afterward?
                      Not trusting law enforcement doesn't help you.
                      Soon enough you will end on the opposite side of the spectrum.
                      Instead of the law defending you, it will pursue you.

Laws must be obeyed and must be equal for everyone.

Remember that police officers are not gods. They are humans who make mistakes, both in protecting the citizens as well as in preventing the crime.
                      If they were almighty and the law would have been on 100% of time, there would not been penalties.

Comment

Not trusting law enforcement doesn't help you.
                        Soon enough you will end on the opposite side of the spectrum.
                        Instead of the law defending you, it will pursue you.

Laws must be obeyed and must be equal for everyone.

Remember that police officers are not gods. They are humans who make mistakes, both in protecting the citizens as well as in preventing the crime.
                        If they were almighty and the law would have been on 100% of time, there would not been penalties.
                        Bro I can tell you about India. Our law extends only as far as our politicians let it. There are areas where our police cannot go. Can you imagine that in one of your countries?Unheard of yes? Well true here. Politicians protect their votes. Their votes come from vote banks. Most if not all terrorists do too.

You guys actually think we are so inept as to get hit again and again and not learn or be able to catch or even preempt? Welcome to Congress ruled India.
                        Last edited by doppelganger; 19 Apr 13,, 11:54.

Comment

• doppelganger... to help you better understand the military/civil utility of Israeli Bandages...

Emergency Bandage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          sigpic

Comment

• According to intelligence sources, the Boston terrorists are brothers from Chechnya who entered the US via a Turkish flight.

This development strongly suggests al-Qaeda or Taliban.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                              doppelganger... to help you better understand the military/civil utility of Israeli Bandages...

Emergency Bandage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              Fascinating stuff, thanks man! Could not find if it was premedicated with something in it to help clotting as well.

Indian army guys, Lemontree sir, can we get this in India also in pharmacies? It would be great to have as part of my first aid kit while riding.

Comment

• The suspect still on the loose identified as Dzokhar Tsarnaev, a Chechen, who has been in the US for at least a year. Just saw it on NBC. The dead guy is his brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X