No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI believes that the Boston terrorists have "foreign" military training.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      Apparently taken into custody injured & died at hospital.
      Indeed, he died at Beth Israel Hospital.
      sigpic

Comment

• Dawn is approaching. Police will probably 'lockdown' (all transit etc) the Watertown/Cambridge areas of Boston until the terrorist is found.
        sigpic

Comment

• It seems that the terrorists are foreigners and arrived in the US about a year ago.
          sigpic

Comment

• My friends and I are praying he is not Hindu (Tripathi or whatever).

Naak kat jayegi (nose will be cut).

Comment

• Irony... Black Hat died (1:35 am) at Beth Israel where 12 remain (1 critical) from the marathon bombings.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
                Irony... Black Hat died (1:35 am) at Beth Israel where 12 remain (1 critical) from the marathon bombings.
                There was a gruesome photo of a guy on a wheelchair with just bones poking out from where his lower legs used to be.

He was absolutely conscious and sitting up on the chair.

I know many of you are army men and have seen combat.

Some of you may be doctors too (Doktor?).

How can a guy live and be conscious with such ghastly injries?

Wont all his blood just drain out from below?

I cannot get that photo out of my mind man. In a blast in my city some years ago, some friends on a bike had seen upper half of a lady land on the bonnet of a parke Santro (its a Korean car). Horrible.

These bastards need to be stopped people.

Let us start a thread on how and what ways can be used. As a professor often tells us, the only stupid question is the one never asked.

Comment

• All civic transit services (bus/train/subway) are on lock-down. Watertown/Cambridge areas are effectively closed. No one enters, no one leaves.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                    I know many of you are army men and have seen combat. Some of you may be doctors too (Doktor?). How can a guy live and be conscious with such ghastly injries? Wont all his blood just drain out from below?
                    The main imperative is to prevent/stop "bleeding out". Military medics use a special gauze (known as Israeli bandages) to deal with bleeding out injuries.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Police are beginning to evacuate houses/structures person-by-person.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Im wishing the next cnut is taken alive for some Q and A , I reckon I know what some of the answers will be , recruited by / trained by / lived in / etc ,,,,after all has been gleaned hopefully with the use of ,,,, erm ,persuasive methods lasting a few hours .

( Do gooders and human rights activists ), FUCK OFF .

THEN EXECUTE THE BASTARD AND HIS MASTERS .
                        Last edited by tankie; 19 Apr 13,, 11:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          ( Do gooders and human rights activists ), FUCK OFF .

THEN EXECUTE THE BASTARD .
                          We have them here to man. Mercy petitioners. Anti capital punishment lobbyists. Friggin human rights NGOs.

Complete female dogs like Arundhati Roy.

As if suddenly the victims and families have no rights since the poor sods are already dead.

Disgusting hypocrites.

Comment

Police are beginning to evacuate houses/structures person-by-person.
                            Hundreds of police have arrived in buses and are beginning military style "grid-searches".
                            sigpic

Comment

Hundreds of police have arrived in buses and are beginning military style "grid-searches".
                              So the news about one being captured alive was false?

Or were there 3 guys to start with?

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                                So the news about one being captured alive was false?
                                Black hat was captured alive but died (1:35 am) of gunshot wounds at Beth Israel Hospital. White hat is still at large.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X