No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP to the victims of this dastardly act of terrorism.

Comment

Yes. God Bless and God comforts those we cannot comfort ourselves.

Comment

The conspiracy theories have started already. Of course the government did it. Who else could it be?

:bang:
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

This is fucking crazy, I was beginning to believe that maybe we have got the upper hand

Condolences to the victims and their families
          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

RIP and Sympathies to the victims and their loved ones.

This stinks of domestic terrorism, IMO - Tax Day? It doesn't really sound like a good day for an Al Qaida attack, the day has little significance to their efforts (the day the gov't takes money from the citizens?). As monstrous as it is, the effects are not what I'd expect from them either. A marathon race? I don't see any messages or efforts to target America as a country in this. The JFK Library? that is an odd addition to the target list, and no victims?

We need to see what comes out, analysis of the unexploded bombs should be very telling.
            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post

This stinks of domestic terrorism, IMO - Tax Day? It doesn't really sound like a good day for an Al Qaida attack, the day has little significance to their efforts (the day the gov't takes money from the citizens?). As monstrous as it is, the effects are not what I'd expect from them either. A marathon race? I don't see any messages or efforts to target America as a country in this. The JFK Library? that is an odd addition to the target list, and no victims?

We need to see what comes out, analysis of the unexploded bombs should be very telling.
              Boston PD is backing off of the JFK Library claim now. Domestic or international... I'm mixed on this, April is the traditional domestic nut job for mas-cas events- Columbine, Oklahoma City, Hitler's birthday, tax day etc. However, attacking on "patriot day" doesn't seem to fit. Our home grown nuts that are not intent on a shooting spree generally look for a target that strikes at the man. Blowing up a federal building, crashing a small plane in to the IRS building etc. Hitting crowds of civvies with an explosive is a jihadist move. Plus Boston was part of the 9-11 attacks and the marathon was an international event with global media coverage. Plus the tactics mimic jihadist bombing tactics- first explosion to set off a stampede, second to catch the stampeders and a third (defused) to catch the responders.

Comment

Right when the posts 9/11 haze was exiting, this will continue the war on terror.

Comment

Comment

They are now saying that one of the injured is a two year old... As the father of a two year old son, the idea of him suffering a serious traumatic injury of another life threatening illness is the only thing I really fear. They are also showing pics of a kid being wheeled out on a wheel chair (to get to waiting ambulances). I know what must be going through those parents minds. I hope we catch these sick fucks and give them a nice public trial with all the trappings of our democracy, and all the exactitude of our science, convict them, condemn them and kill them.

Comment

I was in the Pentagon on 9-11. I thought we will get the bastards and we did.

I was literally 5 minutes after leaving Antietam I heard on Boston sports radio what happened as I headed home. I was with my brothers Scout troop from Boston this weekend.

3 of the Scouts had parents running today.

It was a tense drive home until I learned all were safe...2 saw explosion behind them.

Who ever did it they fucked with the wrong city!

These bastards are dead....foreign or domestic doesn't matter.

I just spent a weekend talking about how tough Massachussets troops were at Antietam and Gettysburg....and some dumb bastids are going to find out about Massholes!!!
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

One of the dead was a 8 year old boy. RIP little one.

This is definitely a terror attack.

Its their way of reminding US that we will ALWAYS be at war.

Till we do not eliminate the very pit from which they bubble forth from.

Or get eliminated in return.

No time to play Diplomacy 101 anymore.

Comment

It now appears that the JFK Library, where no one was hurt, was just a coincidence and was an accident. It was not related.

The creatures that did this need special eternal treatments, in deep, dark, hot places, with a full complement of busy hell spawn; gleefully pulling out their bones, chewing on them and ramming them back in - sideways, while pouring molten brass down their throats with glowing iron funnels. They'll get that. We need to send them there. It would be nice to pour molten brass into the hole they're hiding in to help them on their way.
                          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

RIP to the Fallen lives

And Who was behind this attack he will Punished un-mercifully
                            sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                              I was in the Pentagon on 9-11. I thought we will get the bastards and we did.

I was literally 5 minutes after leaving Antietam I heard on Boston sports radio what happened as I headed home. I was with my brothers Scout troop from Boston this weekend.

3 of the Scouts had parents running today.

It was a tense drive home until I learned all were safe...2 saw explosion behind them.

Who ever did it they fucked with the wrong city!

These bastards are dead....foreign or domestic doesn't matter.

I just spent a weekend talking about how tough Massachussets troops were at Antietam and Gettysburg....and some dumb bastids are going to find out about Massholes!!!
                              Glad to hear you and your friends are well.
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                                It now appears that the JFK Library, where no one was hurt, was just a coincidence and was an accident. It was not related.

The creatures that did this need special eternal treatments, in deep, dark, hot places, with a full complement of busy hell spawn; gleefully pulling out their bones, chewing on them and ramming them back in - sideways, while pouring molten brass down their throats with glowing iron funnels. They'll get that. We need to send them there. It would be nice to pour molten brass into the hole they're hiding in to help them on their way.
                                Now you understand the sentiments of Indians when they hear that one of their places have been bombed.

Comment

Working...
                                X