Boston Marathon bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agnostic Muslim View Post
    And how do you define 'standing up to the militant Muslims'?
    Certain states stopping harboring them might be a start.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
      Are all Muslims citizens of those 'certain States' and/or support the alleged 'harboring of militant Muslims by those States'?
      Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah
      https://twitter.com/AgnosticMuslim

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
        Mihais beat me to it. But anyway let me put it this way. The less vocal will hidden by the more vocal. Actions are not always louder than words, especially if there is no real visible action to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanjyj View Post
          especially if there is no real visible action to be seen.
          How do you define 'visible action?

What would this 'visible action' look like in the US vs Europe vs Saudi Arabia vs Turkey vs Pakistan?
          Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah

Comment

How do you define 'visible action?

What would this 'visible action' look like in the US vs Europe vs Saudi Arabia vs Turkey vs Pakistan?
            No. Look at the social dynamics of Turkey, Maldives, Brunei, Singapore, perhaps even Malaysia and Qatar. Then compare it to perhaps the social dynamics between the French and immigrant French Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanjyj View Post
              No. Look at the social dynamics of Turkey, Maldives, Brunei, Singapore, perhaps even Malaysia and Qatar. Then compare it to perhaps the social dynamics between the French and immigrant French Muslims.
              'No' as in you are refusing to define 'visible action'?

I'd like to know the specifics of what you deem 'acceptable visible action' so I can communicate it to other 'Muslims' and have as many people as possible meet your 'standards for visible action'.

Comment

• For starters, come forward and tell the authorities about the young guys in your mohallas and masjids and madrassas plotting jihad.

Comment

• This one is getting derailed. Big time.

IDK, if it is misreading or something else. Marking one group as a root of all the bad things is wrong. Unless that group is a terror org.
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                    For starters, come forward and tell the authorities about the young guys in your mohallas and masjids and madrassas plotting jihad.
                    I don't know any such 'young guys in our mohallas and masjids and madrassas plotting jihad' nor am I aware of any other people I know being aware of any ... so, is this your standard and is it met now?

Comment

For starters, come forward and tell the authorities about the young guys in your mohallas and masjids and madrassas plotting jihad.
                      I thought you will say something about drugs at the end. Plotting jihad?

Legalize drugs and you will see 90% decrease in terrorism. Don't have to raid temples.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I don't know any nor am I aware of any other people I know being aware of any ... so, is this your standard and is it met now?
                        Lies.

You always know.

But you never tell.

The quran forbids you.

As it exhorts you to be muslim first and only, above and beyond any other ties of race or nationality.

You always know.

No one tells.

And people die.

Comment

Lies.

You always know.

But you never tell.

The quran forbids you.

As it exhorts you to be muslim first and only, above and beyond any other ties of race or nationality.

You always know.

No one tells.

And people die.
                          So you can read my mind now, through the WWW to boot?

Amazing - with these kinds of abilities you really don't need anyone to turn in/report criminal activity since you should be able to just poke around in their minds and extract whatever information you need ...

Comment

• Quran also forbids him to lie. DG, relax man.

Comment

So you can read my mind now, through the WWW to boot?

Amazing - with these kinds of abilities you really don't need anyone to turn in/report criminal activity since you should be able to just poke around in their minds and extract whatever information you need ...
                              Come on boss.

I'm Indian.

I live with 180 million of you.

Not once have we been tipped off by a Muslim about a bomb plot.

Not once.

The guys who do it do not exist in a vacuum.

They live amongst us.

LIES!

Comment

Come on boss.

I'm Indian.

I live with 180 million of you.

Not once have we been tipped off by a Muslim about a bomb plot.
                                Take up your issues with the 180 million you 'live with'.

Comment

Working...
                                X