X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI releases photo of the suspects.

FBI releases images of 2 men at Boston Marathon

Comment

• "Within moments of the FBI releasing the images on its website, the agency's website crashed."

Coincidence?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Here Are the Boston Bombing 'Suspects' - Photos and Video, but FBI Needs Help - The Atlantic Wire

^ Difficult to tell of course but they dont look like Arabs to me. The skinny brown guy with the big nose and white cap looks Pakistani/Indian.

Comment

• They do look East Asian, so AQ/ AQ inspired jihadi moves to the front of the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
            They do look East Asian, so AQ/ AQ inspired jihadi moves to the front of the list.
            East Asian? Don't think so Z. See East Asian faces daily & that nose doesn't belong. I would have placed them in the arc from the middle east to Nth India somewhere with Pakistan or somewhere nearby being a strong suspect. Agree that AQ influence is a strong possibility.
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
              East Asian? Don't think so Z. See East Asian faces daily & that nose doesn't belong. I would have placed them in the arc from the middle east to Nth India somewhere with Pakistan or somewhere nearby being a strong suspect. Agree that AQ influence is a strong possibility.
              OK, will freely admit, I thought the people your talking about are SE Asian, with East being the subcontinent and part of the stans minus the turkomen/mongoloid...

Comment

• One of the suspects may be a missing Ivy League Indian-American student from Radnor, PA named Sunil Tripathi. He has been missing for a month, was a presumed suicide, but shortly after his vanishing bombs were found at his school...

Comment

OK, will freely admit, I thought the people your talking about are SE Asian, with East being the subcontinent and part of the stans minus the turkomen/mongoloid...
                  Southeast Asia is Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand.

South Asia is the sub-continent.

Central Asia are the Stans.

Comment

• The white hat guy with big nose definitely looks Pakistani to me.

The one in front with the black hat on the other hand could pass off as Pakistani or Indian.

I was watching the grabs on CNN.

Just behind these two, there was a lady with a Macy type supermarket bag, and then another person with a black and yellow haversack. Why was that person not a suspect?

Or is there something else which we are not allowed to see on the footage?
                    Last edited by doppelganger; 19 Apr 13,, 04:54.

Comment

• Find them, try them and prove it was them; then - stop them for good - I'd recommend vivisection - perhaps we can learn more about what makes them tick - by examining their leg bones while they watch.
                      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                        The white hat guy with big nose definitely looks Pakistani to me.

The one in front with the black hat on the other hand could pass off as Pakistani or Indian.

I was watching the grabs on CNN.

Just behind these two, there was a lady with a Macy type supermarket bag, and then another person with a black and yellow haversack. Why was that person not a suspect?

Or is there something else which we are not allowed to see on the footage?
                        The bombs were not in supermarket bags or yellow knapsacks..... The bomb packaging determined who got looked for. I've now seen a picture of one of the ssupected bombers putting a bag down next to a boy that has the same facial lines as the 8yo that was killed.

Comment

• Boston Police, Fire and EMS Live Audio Feed

live audio of an armed standoff/ car jacking after shots fired at MIT. Two middle eastern men.

Comment

• MIT Campus Officer Killed - USA Today

Happened just a few hours ago, situation still developing.
                            "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

One of the suspects may be a missing Ivy League Indian-American student from Radnor, PA named Sunil Tripathi. He has been missing for a month, was a presumed suicide, but shortly after his vanishing bombs were found at his school...
                              Tripathi is a hindu brahmin name. Those guys usually are too meek and obedient to go and set bombs and stuff.
                              If it does turns out to be a Jihadist blast, maybe he is a recent convert?
                              Last edited by bolo121; 19 Apr 13,, 06:59.
                              For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Z,

Colonel nailed it.

East are broadly Chinese/Japanese. SEA tends to be sth of china, east of Bangladesh, Nth of Australia & Timor and west of Irian Jaya. South Asian is the old British Raj plus Sri Lanka. Central is bounded by the Caspian Sea, Hindu Kush mountains, bits of Russia & runs into western China (not sure quite where mongolia/Russian far east fits. Of course, there are blurry edges to all of these, but those are the broad outlines.
                                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Working...
                                X