Different day, same GOP clowns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different day, same GOP clowns...

Please tell me the Republican Party can do better than this? I can't wait until the next Presidential Election.

Rand Paul edges Rubio to win CPAC straw poll - Emily Schultheis and James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

P.S. HI DALE!!! ;)

Yep, sadly for you, Republicans still try and stand for smaller, controllable government. So in your case, still the same kind of clowns. At least they're not absolute filth like the Democrats though, so they've got that going for them, at least.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
      Yep, sadly for you, Republicans still try and stand for smaller, controllable government.
      God what would we as Americans do without the wise counsel of the Democratic-led government to guide our ways?

Clearly we're unable to wipe our own asses without first checking with the Blessed Obama and his disciples.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        God what would we as Americans do without the wise counsel of the Democratic-led government to guide our ways?

Clearly we're unable to wipe our own asses without first checking with the Blessed Obama and his disciples.
        About 51% of us thought we needed the ass help. :)

-dale

Comment

Republicans still try and stand for smaller, controllable government. So in your case, still the same kind of clowns.
          -dale
          Since when? When was the last time government got smaller when they (the GOP) were in charge?
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
            Since when? When was the last time government got smaller when they (the GOP) were in charge?
            Doesn't matter when people like you would rather see it grow by 500% than 150%. Nice work there.

-dale

Comment

Yep, sadly for you, Republicans still try and stand for smaller, controllable government. So in your case, still the same kind of clowns. At least they're not absolute filth like the Democrats though, so they've got that going for them, at least.

-dale
              been a registered republican since 1981.

We only believe in smaller government when the democrats are in charge.

How do republicans say they believe in smaller government and create the DHS at the same time.

Comment

CPAC has lost the last 2 elections for the Republican party.

When will the leaders of the party realize that and dump idiots like Palin?

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                  CPAC has lost the last 2 elections for the Republican party.

When will the leaders of the party realize that and dump idiots like Palin?
                  Because the leaders are clowns like the thread title says.
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Doesn't matter when people like you would rather see it grow by 500% than 150%. Nice work there.

-dale
                    Great non-answer...

Comment

-dale
                      Point out ANYWHERE in any of my post that would imply I want 500% growth. Until then just answer the effin question because yes it does matter.
                      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

-dale
                        Nice rhetoric. As we get closer to the elections I see Republicans caving on a lot of issues just so they can get elected. They're not willing to stand for their core issues as a party, and have splintered into so many tea-publican factions it reminds me of what John McCain called Rand Paul the other day: WACKO BIRDS.

The GOP are forever lost in a time warp and will lose 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by dmwnc1959 View Post
                          Nice rhetoric. As we get closer to the elections I see Republicans caving on a lot of issues just so they can get elected. They're not willing to stand for their core issues as a party, and have splintered into so many tea-publican factions it reminds me of what John McCain called Rand Paul the other day: WACKO BIRDS.

The GOP are forever lost in a time warp and will lose 2016.
                          It's possible they won't be able to figure it out, sure. Might be a simple branding issue, might be deeper than that.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                            Point out ANYWHERE in any of my post that would imply I want 500% growth. Until then just answer the effin question because yes it does matter.
                            Well, are you more disappointed in Republicans for not walking the walk or Democrats for not even talking the talk?

-dale

Comment

-dale
                              Slashing support for poor and working families while maintaining tax breaks for corporate jets isn’t “standing for smaller, controllable government.”

Shifting gears on same-sex marriage isn’t a principled decision, until your own son or daughter comes out of the closet.

Getting caught with a lid of grass after loudly denying medical marijuana to cancer patients isn’t “compassionate conservatism.”

Blowing out the budget term after term, repeatedly doubling the national debt while screaming about balanced budget amendments isn’t remotely related to fiscal responsibility.
                              Trust me?
                              I'm an economist!

Comment

Working...
                              X