Obama lied to the world about the Bengazi attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama lied to the world about the Bengazi attack

Obama said the Bengazi attack that killed our ambassador to Libya and 3 of his coworkers was a "protest that grew out of hand."

Now our government says we knew within hours after it happened that the Bengazi attack was a coordinated terrorist attack and not a "protest."

Someone lied here.

Was it Susan Rice? The Obama? Hillary Clinton? Jay Carney?

I know it's not the Libyan president because he went on TV to tell the world that it was a terrorist attack within hours of the occurance.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Obama doesn't know enough about these things to lie. He's just ignorant.

-dale

Comment

How dare you blame the Obama?! You haven't been keeping up on drinking your Kool-Aid or on your indocrination, er... immunization shots, have you?
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

OK, let me give you the "grown up" answer. No Shit we lied. Its the smart thing to do. The American public isn't the only ones watching CNN. Our enemies are too.

It gives us the chance to investigate, conduct planning and put assets in place before the enemy thinks we have figured it out.

Do you think only Obama has done this? I would easily assume every President since Kennedy did the same.

The big problem we have, is that now information passes quickly, and everyone wants their 15 min of fame. Its harder to stay ahead of the information cycle then it was even 5 years ago.

Comment

And this was Romney's responce...

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
            OK, let me give you the "grown up" answer....
            The voice of reason in a sea of Republican right wing attack dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by dmwnc1959 View Post
              And this was Romney's responce...

This is disgusting character assassination. If you actually had taken the time to watch the video, and PUT THE PHOTO IN CONTEXT, you would notice that it is the customary curt smile given by individuals to reporters upon completion of a speech. I find it funny how you attack above posters for being "Right wing attack dogs", when you will duplicitously imply that Mitt Romney somehow found enjoyment in the deaths of U.S diplomats and base these accusations in out of context shots.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                Obama said the Bengazi attack that killed our ambassador to Libya and 3 of his coworkers was a "protest that grew out of hand."

Now our government says we knew within hours after it happened that the Bengazi attack was a coordinated terrorist attack and not a "protest."

Someone lied here.

Was it Susan Rice? The Obama? Hillary Clinton? Jay Carney?

I know it's not the Libyan president because he went on TV to tell the world that it was a terrorist attack within hours of the occurance.
                Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Comment

Do you really trust CNN?

Have you ever heard this story?

https://docs.google.com/document/pub...rypn_B0VDVm1cA
                  "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                    OK, let me give you the "grown up" answer. No Shit we lied. Its the smart thing to do. The American public isn't the only ones watching CNN. Our enemies are too.

It gives us the chance to investigate, conduct planning and put assets in place before the enemy thinks we have figured it out.

Do you think only Obama has done this? I would easily assume every President since Kennedy did the same.

The big problem we have, is that now information passes quickly, and everyone wants their 15 min of fame. Its harder to stay ahead of the information cycle then it was even 5 years ago.
                    You're no fun...:slap:

Comment

Or, they wanted to focus attention away from their own failings and on to Mitt Romney. Has the FBI actually got a team on site yet? How is that investigation going?
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Or, they wanted to focus attention away from their own failings and on to Mitt Romney. Has the FBI actually got a team on site yet? How is that investigation going?
                        Well, considering CNN swept the premises before the FBI (or whoever did), I'm not willing to credit Obama with any sort of maskirovska.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          To date, the FBI has yet to enter Libya.
                          "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Comment

So should FDR have given out everything known about the Japanese attack on the radio right afterwards? "My fellow Americans Pearl Harbor was attacked by a Japanese fleet consisting of at least four carriers, 200 miles north west of Hawaii and we now are approaching them from the southeast with our own fleet consisting of two carriers and will attack them at ... "

The coincidence of the election should not have prompted anyone in the gov't or seeking to be elected to publicly divulge any sensitive information on the enemy attack or about our intended response. IMO, the whole response from the politicians was sickening.
                            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                              So should FDR have given out everything known about the Japanese attack on the radio right afterwards? "My fellow Americans Pearl Harbor was attacked by a Japanese fleet consisting of at least four carriers, 200 miles north west of Hawaii and we now are approaching them from the southeast with our own fleet consisting of two carriers and will attack them at ... "

The coincidence of the election should not have prompted anyone in the gov't or seeking to be elected to publicly divulge any sensitive information on the enemy attack or about our intended response. IMO, the whole response from the politicians was sickening.
                              What exactly did FDR say on 12/8/1941? Something to the effect of,

"Dec 7th, 1941, a date which will live in infamy. US was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the forces of Japan."

I suppose he could come out and say, "US was attacked by a spontaneous gathering of Japanese fisherman not happy about a racist cartoon shown in the newspaper."

Then it will be the equivalent.

Comment

Working...
                              X