Whitehouse press dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitehouse press dinner

Ok, the Morgan Freeman photo was good... other than that not impressed so far.

Even in a funny speech he sounded more like a crybaby than anything else. I didn't laugh even once
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I watched it on 2012 White House Correspondents' Dinner | C-SPAN and thought it was very funny. Actually laughed so hard at points I had to wipe my eyes!

But I guess that's the difference between those who try to enjoy the humor and get it, and those who can't get past their dislike (contempt?) for the man to appreciate it.

Comment

I thought Jimmy Kimmel was funny. Barack Obama sounded like a whiny little bitch. This has nothing to do with politics, the man just wasn't funny
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          Barack Obama sounded like a whiny little bitch.
          John Boehner, only person that I can think of that fits that description, wasn't even at that dinner tonight. Every time I see him on TV he comes of as exactly as you described, "whiny little bitch". Shame they don't have a Capital Hill Correspondents Dinner for our other elected officials. I loved to see him cry some more.

At least Obama has a sense of humor. I think Romney is a stick in the mud.

Comment

I thought Jimmy Kimmel was funny. Barack Obama sounded like a whiny little bitch. This has nothing to do with politics, the man just wasn't funny
            Some of Jimmy Kimmel's stuff was funny even biased as it was. Like i said the only part of Baraks gig I liked was the Morgan Freemen picture.

Comment

I thought BHO's line about having to leave early to make sure his Secret Service detail was in bed on time was kind of funny, and I smiled when he said he saw his principle opponent was in attendance....Gingrich.

My immediate thought when I saw the red carpet and the celebrity thing going on was..."overdone and too glitzy for the times". These dinners used to be much less glamorous and flashy.
              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

http://www.theonion.com/video/obamas...rface-o,28010/
                sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

And I think GOPs sound like a bunch of bigger whiny little spoiled bitches. They have totally lost my vote. I found Obama to be more funnier than the GOPers, or shall I say, the Tea Baggers.

Comment

I don't want to get into politics. I'm saying that during a 15 minute long "stand up comedy" routine, he wasn't funny, he sounded like a whiny bitch. When the Tea Party gets up and starts doing Comedy for Campaigning, we can critique their routines as well

Comment

I watched them both and both were not funny. Kimmel was boring for a comedian, and way of the line with the insults.

Just my $0.02.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Dok, you're a right wing-fascist, gay hating, conservative, tea bagging asshole!!!

I wanted to get that in before dmwnc1959 and Blademaster did...

Comment

Dok, you're a right wing-fascist, gay hating, conservative, tea bagging asshole!!!

I wanted to get that in before dmwnc1959 and Blademaster did...
                          You forgot "with no sense of humor" part.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Well, that was obvious, seeing as how you didn't find Obama funny. Enjoying your Kool-Aid?

Comment

Well, that was obvious, seeing as how you didn't find Obama funny. Enjoying your Kool-Aid?
                              I am about to commit a suicide? How?

Comment

Working...
                              X