No announcement yet.

Southern Border Developments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballguy, that will never happen under the Bush administration and it deffinately wont happen under Madam Hillary after her 2008 "election".

Its up to patriotic Americans in organized groups called militias to secure the border and protect the American nation. "There is no one else, just us".

Comment

To be honest, I'm caught in a crisis of conscience regarding you: Either you are a troll and should be banned, or if you're sincere (which is even more frightening, in my opinion), left as an example of why liberals should NEVER be permitted to wield power or authority.[/QUOTE]

You would ban someone because they didn't agree with you? Wow, didn't know you guys could do that......
      The Ball Mall, LLC: Your Central Ohio Source for Used and Recovered Golf Balls.

Comment

• I've shot around with DEA agents who were at the range. They were very, very good. Considering they kicked everyone elses a**, which included some competitive shooters, I feel highly confident in their marksmanship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballguy

To be honest, I'm caught in a crisis of conscience regarding you: Either you are a troll and should be banned, or if you're sincere (which is even more frightening, in my opinion), left as an example of why liberals should NEVER be permitted to wield power or authority.

You would ban someone because they didn't agree with you? Wow, didn't know you guys could do that......
          Again, your observations are lacking (and I'd also like to point out how you selectively ignored the second half of that statement). I said if you are a troll you should be banned. Disagreement is not a cause for banning.

I've shot around with DEA agents who were at the range. They were very, very good. Considering they kicked everyone elses a**, which included some competitive shooters, I feel highly confident in their marksmanship.
          Considering your past statements regarding firearms and your lack of awareness regarding competitions, etc, I find the above statement HIGHLY suspect. Please, by all means, please describe the range, firearms used, type of competition, and course of fire.

At any rate, drifting off topic, I'm still curious as to why you think law enforcement is the answer, when, despite that it should be their jobs, they still do nothing. Citizens have the duty to step in on behalf of their own security and well-being when the government has failed to do its job. I don't see how you can expect them to sit idly by.
          The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by highsea
            US authorities notified the Canadian border guards, who promptly abandoned their posts. Of the 4 guards and 2 supervisors, only the supervisors remained, although they moved quite a distance back from the actual crossing.
            Must've been from Quebec.
            The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

• Shoot them. If the Mexican gov't denies it's soldiers have crossed over the border and into the U.S. then it's not going to be able to hold us accountable for dead armed people on U.S. soil wearing mexican military uniforms is it? Eventually, one of these confrontations will lead to someone getting hurt or killed, and if it's a U.S. policeman or border patrol agent killed by mexican military on our soil I'd consider it an act of war.

I find it hard to believe this has happened so many times and it continues unabated. It's like your neighbor coming into your house, univited and armed, and walks off with your personal belongings on a regular basis and you can't do anything about it, and the authorities won't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin
                Shoot them. If the Mexican gov't denies it's soldiers have crossed over the border and into the U.S. then it's not going to be able to hold us accountable for dead armed people on U.S. soil wearing mexican military uniforms is it? Eventually, one of these confrontations will lead to someone getting hurt or killed, and if it's a U.S. policeman or border patrol agent killed by mexican military on our soil I'd consider it an act of war.

I find it hard to believe this has happened so many times and it continues unabated. It's like your neighbor coming into your house, univited and armed, and walks off with your personal belongings on a regular basis and you can't do anything about it, and the authorities won't help.
                Couldent have said it better, except for one thing; the act of war already occured. TJ Bonner (head of the US Border Patrol union) said on MSNBC yesterday that "Mexican soldiers shot and wounded 2 agents two years ago", I dont any more details other then that. I do know that the US Border Patrol is the toughest law enforcement job in the world, probably even tougher Royal Ulster Constabulary (Northern Ireland), Israeli Police Service, Puerto Rico State Police and the 10 toughest US cities/counties combined. The only possible tougher job is the Iraqi Police and even then they are allowed to carry rifles and patrol in groups unlike the USBP agent who normally only carries a pistol and works alone with a 30 - 45 minute wait for backup stranded in the middle of the desert trying to keep dozens of border jumpers under control until backup arrives .... and then its 2 agents until they get a prisoner transport van on the scene. The men and women of the US Border Patrol deserve a movie to honor them and to make the general public aware of the sacrifices made to protect the US (97 USBP agents have been killed in the line of duty and over 2,000 wounded since the agency was created in 1924 - before that the US Army handled border patrol along with "Mounted Watchmen" hired by the Immigration Service whos authorized strength was 100 officers to patrol both borders plus the coast).

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisF202
                  Couldent have said it better, except for one thing; the act of war already occured. TJ Bonner (head of the US Border Patrol union) said on MSNBC yesterday that "Mexican soldiers shot and wounded 2 agents two years ago", I dont any more details other then that. I do know that the US Border Patrol is the toughest law enforcement job in the world, probably even tougher Royal Ulster Constabulary (Northern Ireland), Israeli Police Service, Puerto Rico State Police and the 10 toughest US cities/counties combined. The only possible tougher job is the Iraqi Police and even then they are allowed to carry rifles and patrol in groups unlike the USBP agent who normally only carries a pistol and works alone with a 30 - 45 minute wait for backup stranded in the middle of the desert trying to keep dozens of border jumpers under control until backup arrives .... and then its 2 agents until they get a prisoner transport van on the scene. The men and women of the US Border Patrol deserve a movie to honor them and to make the general public aware of the sacrifices made to protect the US (97 USBP agents have been killed in the line of duty and over 2,000 wounded since the agency was created in 1924 - before that the US Army handled border patrol along with "Mounted Watchmen" hired by the Immigration Service whos authorized strength was 100 officers to patrol both borders plus the coast).
                  Well I found this

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11021314/

and this:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...1930-3169r.htm

I find it more likely that they are not soldiers, but who knows for sure. In any case, considering it's on US soil and they are armed I say shoot first and ask questions later. I also think the US military should be involved.

Comment

• Considering your past statements regarding firearms and your lack of awareness regarding competitions, etc, I find the above statement HIGHLY suspect. Please, by all means, please describe the range, firearms used, type of competition, and course of fire.

50 feet outdoor

Sig Sauer pistols for the feds

I don't know what the others used

IT wasn't a competition, just them shooting a hell of alot better than anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballguy
                      Considering your past statements regarding firearms and your lack of awareness regarding competitions, etc, I find the above statement HIGHLY suspect. Please, by all means, please describe the range, firearms used, type of competition, and course of fire.

50 feet outdoor

Sig Sauer pistols for the feds

I don't know what the others used

IT wasn't a competition, just them shooting a hell of alot better than anyone else.
                      Please use quotes. I couldn't figure out what the hell you were talking to me about until I found that was a previous quote and answer to another post entirely. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin
                        Well I found this

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11021314/

and this:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...1930-3169r.htm

I find it more likely that they are not soldiers, but who knows for sure. In any case, considering it's on US soil and they are armed I say shoot first and ask questions later. I also think the US military should be involved.
                        And you trust the word of the Mexican government, the most corrupt organization on Earth?

Comment

• Wow, that was less than an hour from here. Tensions between the US and Mexico have always been somewhat strained when it comes to the border.
                          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Horrido
                            Originally posted by highsea
                            US authorities notified the Canadian border guards, who promptly abandoned their posts. Of the 4 guards and 2 supervisors, only the supervisors remained, although they moved quite a distance back from the actual crossing.
                            Must've been from Quebec.
                            Canadian border guards are unarmed.

Comment

• I "slapped" a Canadian border guard in the back of the head once.

I was driving my stepfather's chevy van(with huge towing mirrors). After getting off the ferry in Victoria, we had to go through a narrow set of gated lanes. One of the guards glances on both sides of the van and then motioned me forward. My passenger side mirror hit the guard responsible for the lane next to me in the back of the head. The guard who motioned me forward snickered. The guard I hit was less than pleased. Only after the first guard told the guard I hit that he took a step backward (which put him in harms way) just as I inched forward, did the guard lighten up. This was october 2001. I noticed then no one was armed which seemed odd after the events the month prior.
                              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Border Guards had to scream to the RCMP for armed help.

Comment

Working...
                                X