No announcement yet.

Southern Border Developments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale, what about the law? George Bush is the executive branch who is suppose to enforce the law! The Senate can write laws. Laws can be changed & are changed all the time. It was legal to buy a negro before Abe Lincoln changed the law. Would it be right to buy a negro just because it is right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
      Dale, what about the law? George Bush is the executive branch who is suppose to enforce the law! The Senate can write laws. Laws can be changed & are changed all the time. It was legal to buy a negro before Abe Lincoln changed the law. Would it be right to buy a negro just because it is right?
      So are you making the point that because laws are transitory and based upon the will of Man that they are unimportant? Seems like anarchy to me. Are you an Anarchist?

-dale

Comment

what about the law? George Bush is the executive branch who is suppose to enforce the law! The Senate can write laws. Laws can be changed & are changed all the time. It was legal to buy a negro before Abe Lincoln changed the law. Would it be right to buy a negro just because it is legal?
        The Schiavo case Jeremy. Bush intervened to save Terry until the Judges could intervene. The Supreme Court shot him down on it. Just because Bush may sway one way, doesn't mean every American has to agree with him, including Judges. That is called....

D - E - M - O - C - R - A - C - Y :)

Comment

"Cute. And how many decades (or even centuries) are they permitted to claim that they are victims of American imperialism?"

Since about the 1920s (Banana Wars) and without a doubt during the 1950s and 1960s.

I agreed with what you wrote minus that.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Presidente Vincente Fox is calling for the USG to protect the illegal immigrants from the Minutemen. All I can say is WHAT THE FCUK!!!
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              Presidente Vincente Fox is calling for the USG to protect the illegal immigrants from the Minutemen. All I can say is WHAT THE FCUK!!!
              Fix should stay on his side of the border. This blatant disregard for our borders and sovereignty must end. The Mexicans also monitor anti illegal immigrant groups and such withen the US via the Mexican consulates.

I really think its time to construct the "Great Wall of America" - a 12 foot high concrete wall from San Diego to Brownsville with a guard tower every 200 or so yards.

Comment

"I really think its time to construct the "Great Wall of America" - a 12 foot high concrete wall from San Diego to Brownsville with a guard tower every 200 or so yards."

Landmines and attack helicopters...
                To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I like Mexicans, they are nice to me.

Comment

Everything must be so simple in your little cannibis clouded world Hippie.

Comment

Yes, life is easy, because I define it that way. I quit hard drugs, my kids turned out perfect, & I enjoy life :) Matter of fact, I'm going to play some video games with my kids, grab a smoke, & a beer. I understand my sexuality & everything is clear to me.

Comment

Originally posted by troung
                        "I really think its time to construct the "Great Wall of America" - a 12 foot high concrete wall from San Diego to Brownsville with a guard tower every 200 or so yards."

Landmines and attack helicopters...
                        Well I was thinking each tower could have a M60 or a .50 MG. Landmines would be to deadly and cause unncessary civilian deaths as many Mexican towns have urban sprawl right up to the border fence so we dont really have a area to plant mines.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                          Well I was thinking each tower could have a M60 or a .50 MG. Landmines would be to deadly and cause unncessary civilian deaths as many Mexican towns have urban sprawl right up to the border fence so we dont really have a area to plant mines.
                          Tunneling could be a problem. Hell, from what I've read, they've already got tunnels.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                            Tunneling could be a problem. Hell, from what I've read, they've already got tunnels.
                            They do, I seen it on the news a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

I too saw the special about the tunnels. It looked more like an underground hallway then something from the Great Escape. I wonder how many come thru the border in hollowed out parts of trucks?

Comment

I too saw the special about the tunnels. It looked more like an underground hallway then something from the Great Escape. I wonder how many come thru the border in hollowed out parts of trucks?
                                Just read about a woman and her baby stuffed into an empty gasoline tank (they were discovered with the vehicle was found to be running off a different tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X