Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bush's bulge stirs media rumours"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3730364.stm

Though interesting, it could be some fancy type of suspenders!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

LOL! This is what makes politics fun, as long as it's not taken personally! This is the perfect match to Kerry taking something from his pocket in the last one. Thanks Chris. ;)
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
        LOL! This is what makes politics fun, as long as it's not taken personally! This is the perfect match to Kerry taking something from his pocket in the last one. Thanks Chris. ;)

Huh, you'd think Bush would have a better taylor

Funny stuff. We sure do get desperte when it comes to our candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonnicker
          We sure do get desperte when it comes to our candidates.
          This stuff is just fun. :) I truly doubt either of them did anything wrong, but everyone on their opposite side will pick every move apart. Politics is the world's biggest circus, complete with clowns, a tight rope act, and a dancing bear. ;)
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
            This stuff is just fun. :) I truly doubt either of them did anything wrong, but everyone on their opposite side will pick every move apart. Politics is the world's biggest circus, complete with clowns, a tight rope act, and a dancing bear. ;)

I agree. It's just not worth the risk. You would hope that both men are intellegent enough to realize that preparation is safer than cheating.

Comment

Guardian cartoonist, Steve Bell, appears to have solved the mystery.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoons/0...337484,00.html

Comment

Even if Bush was "wired", this evidence is insulting. I believe that the GOP has better technology that this bulky device. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonnicker
                  Even if Bush was "wired", this evidence is insulting.
                  Perhaps. But the portrait is quite flattering.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Hermit
                    Guardian cartoonist, Steve Bell, appears to have solved the mystery.
                    Man walks up to Kerry and says, "why such a long face?"

Comment

Politics is the world's biggest circus, complete with clowns, a tight rope act, and a dancing bear.
                      Got that right lol, I have to say that cartoon above ("Hi Im George hear me talk") was pretty funny :)

Comment

Working...
                      X